MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

she'd better not ruin my memory of Nine to five....the song alert that Mika was about to get on stage during the first gig years.

no, she'd better not.

What? what do you mean? Tell,tell,I know nothing about it :aah:

What? what do you mean? Tell,tell,I know nothing about it :aah:

Before Mika actually starts singing at a gig, you wait for some time and they play some music.

In 2007 they used to play more or less the same playlist, and when Nine to five was being played, you knew that the gig was about to start.

So this song is deeply connected to the maximum level of excitement!

hands off Nine to five! :naughty:

27-11-2013

AskFactor 5: le risposte delle Under Donne

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/179570/askfactor-5-le-risposte-delle-under-donne/27-11-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

[sky]179570[/sky]

27-11-2013

Ask Factor 5: le risposte degli Under Uomini

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/179611/ask-factor-5-le-risposte-degli-under-uomini/27-11-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

[sky]179611[/sky]

This evening I'll try to report live about XF.

It will be in a short, random, messy way since I'll try to write and watch him alltogether.

I wish I could write properly without taking a look on my hands. I'm no expert secretary though :aah::aah:

Before Mika actually starts singing at a gig, you wait for some time and they play some music.

In 2007 they used to play more or less the same playlist, and when Nine to five was being played, you knew that the gig was about to start.

So this song is deeply connected to the maximum level of excitement!

hands off Nine to five! :naughty:

Thanks for explaining! :thumb_yello: I had no idea,for me that feeling is connected to the first notes from Relax,that's the Pavlov's reflex for me :teehee:

Novadays I used to hear Madonna before the gig, so now I associate her with the excitement.

:itsok:

I picture you drowling around. I'll try to stay a few metres far from you at a gig then :aah:

:roftl: In fact I got it wrong and started to drool a few times before Relax,and he opened with another song :doh::mf_rosetinted:

But for the new tour I'm hoping for a new playlist as well,I'm tired of Big Girls and Lollipop :aah:

I don't like lollipop :huh:

I know, I'm weird...

so I'm not alone, I feel better :thumb_yello:

:hi5:

Thank you,Eriko! :thumb_yello: Watching the Under Donne vid,I'm more and more convinced that my first impression about those girls was right :rolls_eyes:

This evening I'll try to report live about XF.

It will be in a short, random, messy way since I'll try to write and watch him alltogether.

I wish I could write properly without taking a look on my hands. I'm no expert secretary though :aah::aah:

Thank you!!:wub2:

27-11-2013

AskFactor 5: le risposte delle Under Donne

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/179570/askfactor-5-le-risposte-delle-under-donne/27-11-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

[sky]179570[/sky]

27-11-2013

Ask Factor 5: le risposte degli Under Uomini

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/179611/ask-factor-5-le-risposte-degli-under-uomini/27-11-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

[sky]179611[/sky]

How I can see the videos?

Thank you!:wub2:

:itsok:

:roftl: In fact I got it wrong and started to drool a few times before Relax,and he opened with another song :doh::mf_rosetinted:

But for the new tour I'm hoping for a new playlist as well,I'm tired of Big Girls and Lollipop :aah:

Your words are golden!!! I can imagine how many people are tired of it. Deadly tired. I heard it with my own ears. If he wants to involve the songs from the 1 album, it better to be Ring Ring.

Your words are golden!!! I can imagine how many people are tired of it. Deadly tired. I heard it with my own ears. If he wants to involve the songs from the 1 album, it better to be Ring Ring.

Ot Stuck in the middle, this is one of my favorite songs live :wub2:

Ot Stuck in the middle, this is one of my favorite songs live :wub2:

Or Any Other World :wub2: At least I consider myself lucky for hearing Touches You live,dunno why he didn't performed this song more often,instead of Lollipop.

XF Daily, here we are:

Mika has a green green green suit and no curls

He says the dancer with Violetta moves in a fake way and that he must touch her more

Violetta has to focus to think why she's singing that song in this moment and has to show her "presenza" till the very beginning

He says Gaia that she has to move more.

So.... she dances and makes a mirror bull(scenography) to fall on the ground, Mikas can't help but laughing so hard, Tommasini pretends to stab and choke him. He says she did well 'cause he doesn't like it (he's joking)

She cut herself, she's bleeding and draws with the blood a fake moustache on her face

Mika asks what she has done with Roberta Pompa 's bull (I don't get that one)

He says she SPACCA (rocks) cause she's completely herself on the stage.

Simona's coming apologizing for being late and Mika says she's beautiful (my opinion: I do hope that fur isn't real Simona!!!! I already think you throw glances like Snow White's wicked witch .... )

Edited by Elwendin