MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Xf daily is starting right now. I'll share if there is something worth it.

I'm on my mobile, hope not to mess it up

Elio is praising aba. Balls. I want Mika. I don't know what songs he chose, didn't want to spoil my surprise

Gaia says mika is late. he write something on the first page of the book he gave her: He knows she will know how to use it and that she will find there her next tatoo.

Gaia: mkma is turning to be a friend, not only a judge.

Mika says gaia is a revelation. She's clever, good and generous.

He says the have a rough work to do: talk about their destiny. He says violetta is in danger since she got cold and icy. She's crying.

He says there are 120 people working on her performance. Mika and the others are there to help and she has to say what she makes her unconfortable.

he' saying many things to coach her and give her some motivation. He says that only people who don't want to be a star manage to become one.

He says she has to put her personal life in the songs.

He says trust me and come with me.

He says he wanted to work with her since the casting because she's not arrived at a final step.

He's saying the perfection is in the imperfection, he doesn't give a damn about the techinque.

He says lei si e' chiusata (chiusa!!!) = closed into herself

He says she doesn't take risks

They are now looking at the socials for comments.

He says the audience doesn't want her to be scared but they want to feel intimacy

Now it's about gaia:

He says he oversaw her butt but their laughing.

He says she was so committed that she forgot to sing with energy and toughness

She didn't seem into the song.

She has to demonstrate her skills for her future beyond xf

Socials: some compliments.

Now let's see the new songs. No, I'm wrong, let's see them tomorrow

Great, thank you :teehee:

Elio is praising aba. Balls. I want Mika. I don't know what songs he chose, didn't want to spoil my surprise

Gaia says mika is late. he write something on the first page of the book he gave her: He knows she will know how to use it and that she will find there her next tatoo.

He says the have a rough work to do: talk about their destiny. He says violetta is in danger since she got cold and icy. She's crying.

He says there are 120 people working on her performance. Mika and the others are there to help and she has to say what she makes her unconfortable.

he' saying many things to coach her and give her some motivation. He says that only people who don't want to be a star manage to become one.

He says he wanted to work with her since the casting because she's not arrived at a final step.

He's saying the perfection is in the imperfection, he doesn't give a damn about the techinque.

He says the audience doesn't want her to be scared but they want to feel intimacy

Now it's about gaia:

Strange was he said about perfection. Last night, was watching an interview with one of the new judges of The Voice (Quebec) who's says he rather have someone who sang out of tune with emotion than a perfect technique with no heart... Never thought those two could have anything in common...

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Pics: http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/11/25/le-assegnazioni-mika-anticipazioni-4/#5

Violetta was crying.......again :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks a lot for posting the link !!

Le assegnazioni di Mika: anticipazioni

http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/11/25/le-assegnazioni-mika-anticipazioni-4/#1

La settimana scorsa la squadra di Mika ha perso un’altra componente: Valentina, eliminata dal televoto al termine del secondo Hell Factor.

Le Under Donne rimaste in gara sono Gaia e Violetta! Ecco qualche indizio per scoprire con quali canzoni cercheranno di superare indenni il sesto Live. Nella prima manche Gaia canterà una hit di una band britannica, famosa anche per essere stata la colonna sonora di un videogioco.

Violetta invece proporrà un brano di un gruppo indie-folk americano, nella malinconica versione firmata da una giovanissima cantautrice inglese.

Nella seconda manche Gaia porterà un recente successo di una rock band celebre anche per il proprio sostegno ai diritti della comunità LGBT.

Violetta infine canterà un brano che una regina del country ha scritto per un film in cui ha recitato nel 1980.

Siete riusciti a indovinare? Sfogliate la gallery, scrivete le vostre supposizioni nei commenti e non perdetevi il Daily di X Factor alle 19:45 su Sky Uno!

11059235603_4f6131816b_o.jpg

11059156336_d72c6c8661_o.jpg

11059238533_026e6beeb9_o.jpg

11059199224_b1a52c1bfa_o.jpg

11059200324_eb501a44de_o.jpg

11059081375_5aa45866a2_o.jpg

11059244373_fa344963bc_o.jpg

11059164806_dedab70d31_o.jpg

11059246213_fbb3b69ac6_o.jpg

Strange was he said about perfection. Last night, was watching an interview with one of the new judges of The Voice (Quebec) who's says he rather have someone who sang out of tune with emotion than a perfect technique with no heart... Never thought those two could have anything in common...

When Morgan was complaining about Valentina doing some note wrong (how do you say that in english?) he said he always makes two or three mistake himself.

He's really not that interested in perfection, indeed. In the matter of fact, he doesn't love Aba, which is perfect.

Now it's about gaia:

Thanks for the info on what was said.

Here are the assigned songs of the next show:

Violetta, dopo essere stata bacchettata da Mika, ha ricevuto il brano Nine to Five di Dolly Parton e Skinny Love di Birdy, mentre Gaia canterà Song 2 dei Blur e Heavy Cross dei Gossip; Simona Ventura da parte su ha puntato tutto su Don’t you worry child degli Swedish House Mafia e Yes I know my way di Pino Daniele per gli Ape Escape

Aba, sempre più vicina alla finale, riceve da Elio l’arduo compito di portare sul palco Cosmic Girl di Janis Joplin e la ben più leggera When Love Takes Over di David Guetta e Kelly Rowland; concludiamo con Morgan che assegna a Michele (favoritissimo) Promised Land degli Styles Council e Red roses for a blue woman di Wayne Newton e ad Andrea Can’t find my way home dei Blind Faith e un mashup dei pezzi che hanno fatto la storia del rap, come Rapper’s Delight dei The Sugarhill Gang.

http://www.radiomusik.it/14493/x-factor-7-ecco-tutte-le-assegnazioni-della-sesta-puntata/

I think so.

Did you remember that at concerts in 2007 this song (9 to 5) was the "waiting song" immediatly before the start of the gig? :fisch:

I didn't followed Mika that much in 2007 but I learned about that at MFC :fisch::fisch::fisch:

Just watched the daily.

Violetta doesn't seem happy with her songs, even if she badly tried to pretend it.

My guess is that she doesn't knows them (me neither, hubby neither...) and fears italian audience won't get them.

Conversely Gaia is super excited. When speaking at the phone for the very first time with Rossana Casale, he told her he tought Gaia would be his secret winning horse, and it's turning out he was right (his words, not mine, but I agree). He was right about the Valentina thing, so...

Sorry I haven't reported this evening. Dinner with friends in which I kept staring on Twitter to know about Swatch Session....

Just watched the daily.

Violetta doesn't seem happy with her songs, even if she badly tried to pretend it.

My guess is that she doesn't knows them (me neither, hubby neither...) and fears italian audience won't get them.

Conversely Gaia is super excited. When speaking at the phone for the very first time with Rossana Casale, he told her he tought Gaia would be his secret winning horse, and it's turning out he was right (his words, not mine, but I agree). He was right about the Valentina thing, so...

Sorry I haven't reported this evening. Dinner with friends in which I kept staring on Twitter to know about Swatch Session....

Thanks for the updates! :thumb_yello:

Roberta interview

What difference with Valentina...

http://www.rete-news.it/xfactor7-intervista-roberta-pompa/

...extract...

3. Com’è Mika, il giudice-coach della tua squadra? Al di là dei facili consensi che sta riscuotendo lui personalmente in Italia grazie alla popolarità e la visibilità che il programma gli sta dando, i fan di tutto il mondo raccontano di una “bella persona”, molto intelligente e carismatica. Tu che sei “vissuta” a stretto contatto con lui, puoi descrivercelo anche sotto un aspetto meno “televisivo” e “pubblico” ma un po’ più “quotidiano”?

Mika è una persona meravigliosa, perché oltre ad essere un grande artista con la “A” maiuscola è una persona con un cuore immenso e mi sono affezionata fin da subito a lui perché in così poco tempo ha saputo tirar fuori tante cose di me a livello artistico che nemmeno io credevo di avere. Gli devo molto!

Roberta interview

What difference with Valentina...

http://www.rete-news.it/xfactor7-intervista-roberta-pompa/

...extract...

3. Com’è Mika, il giudice-coach della tua squadra? Al di là dei facili consensi che sta riscuotendo lui personalmente in Italia grazie alla popolarità e la visibilità che il programma gli sta dando, i fan di tutto il mondo raccontano di una “bella persona”, molto intelligente e carismatica. Tu che sei “vissuta” a stretto contatto con lui, puoi descrivercelo anche sotto un aspetto meno “televisivo” e “pubblico” ma un po’ più “quotidiano”?

Mika è una persona meravigliosa, perché oltre ad essere un grande artista con la “A” maiuscola è una persona con un cuore immenso e mi sono affezionata fin da subito a lui perché in così poco tempo ha saputo tirar fuori tante cose di me a livello artistico che nemmeno io credevo di avere. Gli devo molto!

I wonder if he will help her on his level of knowing the business from inside, even if the public won't see it. I'm not talking about recording a song together (with Chiara is enough). She deserves the music future more than people who left in X-F.

I wonder if he will help her on his level of knowing the business from inside, even if the public won't see it. I'm not talking about recording a song together (with Chiara is enough). She deserves the music future more than people who left in X-F.

I'm wondering the same thing about all his girls (but Valentina). And maybe about Michele as well

I'm wondering the same thing about all his girls (but Valentina). And maybe about Michele as well

I suppose Violetta will find her way even without Mika.

But I would like someone to take care about Aba, I don't understand why people dislike her so much. If she had a good coach, she would rock! She was just unlucky to get Elio as her trainer :sneaky2: