MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Valentina blames Mika

http://tv.lospettacolo.it/2013/11/23/x-factor-valentina-accusa-giudice-mika-video-non-difeso/

[YOUTUBE]Gd5MFxURvjE[/YOUTUBE]

Valentina accusa il giudice Mika. Video

La 21enne emiliana: “Invece di fare come Morgan non ci ha difeso"

Un'eliminazione inattesa. Nelle parole di Valentina, vittima della quinta puntata di X Factor 7 assieme a Fabio, è chiara l'amarezza per la fine di un'esperienza caratterizzata dal rapporto complesso con il suo giudice Mika: "Da lui abbiamo ricevuto tante critiche, è chiaro che questo influisce sul giudizio del pubblico. Forse avrebbe dovuto difendermi, come fa sempre Morgan coi suoi ragazzi...".

Intanto la 21enne emiliana si sbilancia nel suo personale pronostico sul vincitore finale: "Bisognerà vedere cosa vorrà il pubblico; e poi c'è da capire quale sarà l'artista dal maggior futuro discografico. Io dico Michele".

X Factor 7, l'eliminata Valentina accusa Mika.

Edited by mari62
fixing embedded video

Valentina blames Mika

http://tv.lospettacolo.it/2013/11/23/x-factor-valentina-accusa-giudice-mika-video-non-difeso/

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Un'eliminazione inattesa. Nelle parole di Valentina, vittima della quinta puntata di X Factor 7 assieme a Fabio, è chiara l'amarezza per la fine di un'esperienza caratterizzata dal rapporto complesso con il suo giudice Mika: "Da lui abbiamo ricevuto tante critiche, è chiaro che questo influisce sul giudizio del pubblico. Forse avrebbe dovuto difendermi, come fa sempre Morgan coi suoi ragazzi...".

Intanto la 21enne emiliana si sbilancia nel suo personale pronostico sul vincitore finale: "Bisognerà vedere cosa vorrà il pubblico; e poi c'è da capire quale sarà l'artista dal maggior futuro discografico. Io dico Michele".

Thank you!

I don't really understand, does she blame Mika for being too critic to her during the live shows (or during the dailies) and that's why the public voted against her?

An unexpected elimination. In Valentina's words, victim of the 5 x factor episode toghether with Fabio, the disappointement is clear. That's about her problematic relationship with her coach Mika: " We had a lots of disapproval from him, obviously that affects the audience judgement. Maybe he should stand up for me, like Morgan always doesfor his guys. " Meanwhile thew 21 y.o emilian girl tells her personal thought about the final winner: " We have to wait and see what the audience will want. And we have to figure out who will be the artist who can have the better future in the recording industry. I say that's Michele. "

An unexpected elimination. In Valentina's words, victim of the 5 x factor episode toghether with Fabio, the disappointement is clear. That's about her problematic relationship with her coach Mika: " We had a lots of disapproval from him, obviously that affects the audience judgement. Maybe he should stand up for me, like Morgan always doesfor his guys. " Meanwhile thew 21 y.o emilian girl tells her personal thought about the final winner: " We have to wait and see what the audience will want. And we have to figure out who will be the artist who can have the better future in the recording industry. I say that's Michele. "

Maybe it is because Morgan's guys are obviously better than her? :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I'm mean but was it necessary for her to say that in public? When he so much tried to help her, and when I feel that he always tried to praise her (anyway, during the live shows). He said in interviews that he defines himself more like a coach, trying to teach them usefull stuff for the "after XF" times, and a coach has to criticize or it's not usefull.

He must be very disappointed if he is aware of that

If you ask me, she's childish to blame it on him. He always claimed to be interested in helping them for good, not just for a contest. He gave them advices in order to help them to learn and improve as an artist. He doesn't care too much to win the competition (which I like).

Besides he told on the daily broadcast "I don't want to loose Valentina, I have a feeling though..." and he was really sad about it.

At the end he also told he hopes some producer will look for her to give her a chance because she deserves it.

He always stand up for his girls, and he even doesn't speak his mind in order to do that during the live, which we knows it's weird since he's always very sincere as usual. But during the daily it's more useful if he does, so he does.

She's ungrateful and doesn't deserve him to be so nice and caring about her. She even didn't thank him at the end of the broadcast.

Btw, I'm watching the 5th live, and I liked Gaia's performance. That's the first time for me since the beginning of the live shows :mf_rosetinted: (even if I liked her very much during the auditions)

And Violetta is getting more and more confident, which helps her being better on stage, that's good :wub2:

Do I need to say how much I liked Ape Escape's performance? :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Mika felt more at ease than the previous live show, good for him

I'm sure he is. I'm so mad at her for that.

Besides, he didn't give them disapprovals, but critiques. That's different, according to the dictionary I used to translate that.

If you ask me, she's childish to blame it on him. He always claimed to be interested in helping them for good, not just for a contest. He gave them advices in order to help them to learn and improve as an artist. He doesn't care too much to win the competition (which I like).

Besides he told on the daily broadcast "I don't want to loose Valentina, I have a feeling though..." and he was really sad about it.

At the end he also told he hopes some producer will look for her to give her a chance because she deserves it.

He always stand up for his girls, and he even doesn't speak his mind in order to do that during the live, which we knows it's weird since he's always very sincere as usual. But during the daily it's more useful if he does, so he does.

She's ungrateful and doesn't deserve him to be so nice and caring about her. She even didn't thank him at the end of the broadcast.

Agree with you.

The interview was the day after the live show, right? Because I can understand that she was upset the evening of the show, but then with a good sleep night, she should have understand the things better...

When he said that he had the feeling to loose her, was it supposed to mean "loose her from XF" or "loose her because she is distant to him"?

Maybe it is because Morgan's guys are obviously better than her? :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I'm mean but was it necessary for her to say that in public? When he so much tried to help her, and when I feel that he always tried to praise her (anyway, during the live shows). He said in interviews that he defines himself more like a coach, trying to teach them usefull stuff for the "after XF" times, and a coach has to criticize or it's not usefull.

I can't believe she's saying that! She has no excuse.Look at Roberta,how nice and beautiful video she made to thank him for everything.

I think what she did is also bad for her, because I'm not sure now that Mika will want to continue having contact with her. Which I think he would agree to do with most of his girls. And, as one of you said on Twitter, which singer doesn't want to have Mika's advices and critics (and not disapprovals :wink2:) on what he does? Critics are the best way to improve.

(I myself wish Mika could make critics about my work, but we obviously are not in the same kind of stuff :mf_rosetinted: I'm not a singer :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

Edited by Alireine

That's exactly what I think. I would have a finger cut off to be able to keep in touch with him. And I think he won't forget them, after XF. Maybe he will be really busy and not always there for them, but I think he'll care.

That's exactly what I think. I would have a finger cut off to be able to keep in touch with him. And I think he won't forget them, after XF. Maybe he will be really busy and not always there for them, but I think he'll care.

I'm not that sure if I would worked under him. You could grow up, but he is such a perfectionist, so it would be very very hard. :blink:

I was shocked about his open critics to Valentina and Gaia in front of the cameras. But I think he was right with his words: Simona will kill you with 2. Performance like that. I found tis critic with his conviction that they can do it better a clever move from Mika.

I never thought I would say it, but I really liked Violetta's performance this week. She reminded me of Lena (the winner of Eurovision 2010 from Germany, if you know her) at parts with this performance. And I liked the more "profiligate" (hope that's the right translation) atmosphere. Came across much better for me than the "sweet little girl"-"role" of her.

But the biggest improvement for me this week was Gaia! Loved how she made her stage-outfit in the preview-clip already. And than while performing I really had the feeling that she had found herself finally. This performances was just emitting "look, I'm here, that's me".

Although best performance overall was still from Michele :wink2: I know what you mean if you say he is doing the same all the time. But it's the same good thing. And it's different for every song, although it's the same. Because every song is different, and he just gives the song meaning and tenderness. Don't know if it's understandable what I want to say :aah: I think Morgan really get to the heart of it in his comment, I loved what he was saying :thumb_yello:

And I so love to listen to his voice, it's fantastic if you close your eyes and just listen :wub2:

Andrea's performance wasn't bad either, I like the song and his voice was very fitting for the track. Aba had, to my mind, the problem that "Rolling in the deep" alone is "only" a good song. What makes it extraordinary is the real emotion and the power of Adele. And for me Aba didn't transfer that. Fabio's idea was unique and interesting. But it this kind of irony didn't convinced me much (although I only understand parts). The irony of Ape Escape is convincing me much much more, their irony and humour in the preview clips is fantastic :D Their rock-genre is just not so my case, but I clearly see that the have something and why we have fans here :original: Valentina was okay, but by far not as good as two weeks ago. I think she had really problems with body language, doesn't seem like she was that much at ease this time.

And in the Ultimo Scontro it was even more a problem. She was not saying "I'm the best, I should remain in the contest" with her body language. What Gaia did! Totally seems like she has found her freedom again. These two performance and than the acappella one made me see again why she was one of my favorites at the beginning. So for me absolutely the right decision that Gaia was saved!

I'm very disappointed :sneaky2: It's a very weak position to blame Mika in her own failure. He tried so hard to learn her, to help her to get out of her shell... Well I'm not sorry about her elimination anymore!

Oh, I love Violetta a lot, she's been my favorite since her first audition but because she is good, I guess I expect more from her.

Also agree with you about Michele:thumb_yello:

I totally second Mousetrap concerning Michele :dunno:

As for me, I prefer Ape Escape to win!

I totally agree with you both :teehee:

I expected more from Violetta but she becomes better and better with every show :thumb_yello:

I'm glad not to be alone in my attitude to Michele :naughty::huglove:

Valentina blames Mika

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

That is almost shocking to read! If she really said that I'm incredibly disappointed in Valentina. It's so unfair to try to blame Mika when he has showed so much support and help for all the girls and always talked to them in the kindest way possible.

I think what she did is also bad for her, because I'm not sure now that Mika will want to continue having contact with her. Which I think he would agree to do with most of his girls. And, as one of you said on Twitter, which singer doesn't want to have Mika's advices and critics (and not disapprovals :wink2:) on what he does? Critics are the best way to improve.

(I myself wish Mika could make critics about my work, but we obviously are not in the same kind of stuff :mf_rosetinted: I'm not a singer :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

Absolutely agree. It's no use Mika being a mentor if he's not going to mentor, but just smile at the contestant and not inform them if they are not singing/performing well. He doesn't strike me as someone who's in it, to win it, but someone who is gaining from the experience himself, and also helping new singers reach their true potential. I think that's one of the reasons he's become so popular.

If the girl can't stand constructive criticism, she needs to get out of the business. The ungrateful little whatsit. Who wouldn't have wanted to swap places with her? If I was trying to get into the business, I'd take on board everything Mika had to say, knowing he was trying to help me.

I never thought I would say it, but I really liked Violetta's performance this week. She reminded me of Lena (the winner of Eurovision 2010 from Germany, if you know her) at parts with this performance. And I liked the more "profiligate" (hope that's the right translation) atmosphere. Came across much better for me than the "sweet little girl"-"role" of her.

But the biggest improvement for me this week was Gaia! Loved how she made her stage-outfit in the preview-clip already. And than while performing I really had the feeling that she had found herself finally. This performances was just emitting "look, I'm here, that's me".

Although best performance overall was still from Michele :wink2: I know what you mean if you say he is doing the same all the time. But it's the same good thing. And it's different for every song, although it's the same. Because every song is different, and he just gives the song meaning and tenderness. Don't know if it's understandable what I want to say :aah: I think Morgan really get to the heart of it in his comment, I loved what he was saying :thumb_yello:

And I so love to listen to his voice, it's fantastic if you close your eyes and just listen :wub2:

Andrea's performance wasn't bad either, I like the song and his voice was very fitting for the track. Aba had, to my mind, the problem that "Rolling in the deep" alone is "only" a good song. What makes it extraordinary is the real emotion and the power of Adele. And for me Aba didn't transfer that. Fabio's idea was unique and interesting. But it this kind of irony didn't convinced me much (although I only understand parts). The irony of Ape Escape is convincing me much much more, their irony and humour in the preview clips is fantastic :D Their rock-genre is just not so my case, but I clearly see that the have something and why we have fans here :original: Valentina was okay, but by far not as good as two weeks ago. I think she had really problems with body language, doesn't seem like she was that much at ease this time.

And in the Ultimo Scontro it was even more a problem. She was not saying "I'm the best, I should remain in the contest" with her body language. What Gaia did! Totally seems like she has found her freedom again. These two performance and than the acappella one made me see again why she was one of my favorites at the beginning. So for me absolutely the right decision that Gaia was saved!

You loved Violetta's performance this time because the song was perfect for her,really perfect,an easy and catchy song! And this is only thanks to Mika,he knew this is the perfect choice for her from the first live show.But she didn't put more effort in her performance than the other times,imo. And I really don't like the vibe I get from her from the daily vids.She had to complain when Mika told her to stop with that fake vibrato,and she seems always unhappy to me.Totally different from Gaia,who has a great personality,and a real "joie de vivre" (dunno if you know what I mean :aah: ).

As for Michele,I totally agree with you :wub2: For me it's hard to understand how come not everybody loves him,since he is so much above all :blush-anim-cl: And this is clearly and obviously the opinion of all the judges.I liked Mika's comment:"Beautiful! I'm not stupid,I can see this is beautiful,everything was beautiful!" And Simona with "see you in the finals" :naughty: I really don't know if it's Morgan's merit,I'd say it's more Morgan's huge luck to have him in his team :teehee: I'm sure Mika would have done a wonderful job with him as well,or even better :wink2: And that I'd have loved to see,a coaching session of Michele with Mika :wub2:

For me Aba and Andrea are not very special,just the same as always.I like Ape Escape because I like rock music,but the range of songs suitable for them is quite limited,imo.They need a mix of rock with rap,which is kinda restrictive and not appealing to anyone.But honestly I prefer a final between Michele and Ape Escape,than between Michele and Violetta :teehee:

Edited by krysady