MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Loves the INTERNET & MIKA --

Selvaggia_Lucarelli1.jpg

Does she know there's a REALLY LONG LINE ?

She's one of the most famous bloggers in Italy, I personally adore her self-irony, but she's not loved by everybody.

This is my tweet to her:

5b766c36ea47baf3ec2e79b3afdf3390_zpsd38e8722.jpg

"I didn't think I could love you more before this. I love him like crazy since 2007. Welcome among us, baby."

She must have understood that she's not alone:

d504554a66c9b99da9213b2c75ad0039_zps9e04447c.jpg[/img]

"How f***ing long is this queue?"

Thanks for posting !

It's very fun, I didn't know anything about the blogger.

She's a famous person in Italy : wiki : http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selvaggia_Lucarelli

( In English by Google translator )

http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/libero-pensiero/1339366/Selvaggia-Lucarelli---Mi-sono-innamorata-di-Mika--Peccato-sia-gay----.html

I think I'm in big trouble : I am madly in love with Mika .

And I emphasize " hopelessly " because love, when it is pure and unwavering as in this case , it should be celebrated with the adverbs right . It must be declared without hesitation and modesty unnecessary , because at thirty years he played pretty well I learned to distinguish the fleeting infatuations love authentic .

What is love for Mika . Point . And if it is true that love breaks down all barriers and prejudice and convention and the way and bumps , I do not see why it should stop the fact that he's gay .

Or rather, he claims to be gay, because I am a male more male Mika I have not seen even in the World Cup final of rugby New Zealand - France.

Mika is a stuff to make it look like Russell Crowe in version Massimo Decimo Meridio a nymphet in a field of daisies.

And with a detail that is unbelievable : it manages to be gay and male , without adhering to any cliché , to some stereotype of the male gay and manuals from the common place.

Mika does not encroach into attitude ever , the arrogance , the arrogance of certain hetero convinced to acquire the brand so dominant and even in affectation , forced eccentricity , caustic irony of so many gay cathode . They must have realized immediately the other judges of X Factor when you are seen arriving , that with the arrival of Mika air would change. Some even claims that Morgan has become blonde naturally , after having heard the first time.

Not surprisingly, for the first episode , the Ventura hath been presented with black dress and veil. In fact, during the live broadcast on Thursday night , have formally celebrated three funerals : that of Morgan , that of Elio and that of the same Ventura .

They tried the old judges to be brilliant , to be argumentative , to be insightful , but nothing they could against the charisma of dazzling crystal thirty Lebanese equipped with an air and grace in equal measure.

Ubi Mika lower cessat .

They were even tenderness , the other three .

The Ventura , guilty of having called for the departure of Arisa after violent fights last year and have thus effectively determined the arrival of Mika , I think if you could go back in time not only ripiglierebbe the poor Rosalba Pippa , but also Gerò give away , the house in Sardinia and its better singer .

Morgan , on Thursday evening , less original than usual with his gloves and sexy witch accustomed to unquestioned consensus of the public, hath been found with a singer eliminated in the first episode . Yes , I agree, Lorenzo Mengoni was a dull voiced by Ceccherini , but the matter is symptomatic of how the balance has changed .

Before the viewer hanging from the lips of Morgan , now in full Scottish Mika .

First thought that the judgment of Morgan was sacred and that no one could attract the attention as he was, he could bring his expertise , he could have his authority.

But , without black enamel and arrogance in spades , the mythological Mika has shown that the charism , behind the counter, can not dress clothes cursed.

That there are also good and interesting Where's My Car .

That the good guys do not have all the face of Fabio Fazio .

Mind you, it is always Morgan Morgan , but to paraphrase one of his most beautiful songs , this year's revolution is Elsewhere .

Then there Elio . And here is to open a parenthesis that is beyond even from my love for Mika .

Does anyone know by chance if Elio on Thursday evening , in theory, would have the football ?

No because the face and involvement are always the one to which they made X Factor the night that would else to do.

You hear Mika say "You were theatrical and gritty , you have a lot of potential ," then it's up to him and says, "

Well done, tuned , you have gone very well ."

I mean , in comparison Mara Maionchi was Hemingway.

On the other hand , in fact , the divine Mika after two months which is in Italy, an Italian can show off to embarrass half of our national football team. The Ventura tells the audience :

"I'd like you to hear this song ' and he says a piece of Fossati with a resounding :"

If I had not studied the subjunctive, I would not understand this song , " proving to chew subjunctive , conditional and consecutio best of parliamentary medium .

But it is also generous with Aba ( "You are more modern than the cliché beautiful voice and nice tits ") , ironic when you take off your shoes ( "Take off those slippers , I give you my shoes rather ").

Dare even funny neologisms forneriana memory ( "I choosato a song ").

He can be stopped and badass when the public oppose it because in the end chooses to eliminate Lorenzo , caring about booing and whistling like rain .

And finally, let me tell you .

When Morgan tells Violetta "You 're the girl with the ukulele " and Mika corrects him :

"No , you're not the only girl with a ukulele. You give off the most beautiful light this evening , "

I have finally given up the evidence:

Mika is not only the undisputed star of X Factor.

Mika is also the man with whom I would like to see X Factor on beige sofa in the evening , after putting to bed our twelve children.

And yes , I realized that he is gay , but Mika , now I turn to you

: if you really want to be a little ' Italian , not enough to know the language.

To be one of us have to leave home consistency. Deny what you have said and done to date, contradict yourself , say that agivi without your knowledge , changes sides and shirt .

And if you are not yet clear, the facts explain who they are and Capezzone Casini, so to speak.

You'll see that you'll understand. In short, it becomes straight, Mika .

I'll wait .

The sense is pretty clear, if you want I can translate the article to you tonight, let me know.

The sense is pretty clear, if you want I can translate the article to you tonight, let me know.

Grazie mille !!!! :huglove:

I'd like to read your translation, when you have a time to do please.

Just my thoughts on this ....I'm glad she writes about Mika, because she's a really popular blogger in Italy (many people love her or hate her, so it's good publicity, but , speaking as a Mika (the singer, not the showman) I don't really like she focuses on just how hot he is, how a good judge and showman he is, how is a pity for womankind that he's gay (she repeates it maaaany times), and she probably knows nothing about his music, and the same for the many girls who read her blog and comment her posts....

However if she praises him in her blog, it's always a good thing ;)

Thank you!! :wub2:

I don`t understand well what Simona says , but seems to always speak well of Mika.: Wub2:

yes, indeed :wub2:

Here's what she says about him:

Mika has brought us great energy

I help him with Italian , he helps me with English

how do you think the dynamics among the judges will change, after Mika's entry?

There won't be any bitterness like in the past years

My pride in Mika knows no bounds. I am now, so glad he's doing this sort of thing, because it gets his personality across, and his deep sensitivity and knowledge of music.

In other words, he's not just a popstar.

One of the mistakes many X Factor judges make is in choosing the wrong songs for their acts. Often the acts leave the competition because of wrong song choices, but Mika chose brilliant songs for his girls to sing, to get the best out of them.

I just hope (and also pray) that the UK is getting to know about Mika's stealing of the Italian show. I noticed One Direction in the vid, giving their best wishes to the Italian contestants, so I hope they go and sing in Italy because their fans will watch it. Also other big stars, so their fans get to know about Mika.

Mika is too good for just the one country to notice.

yes, indeed :wub2:

Here's what she says about him:

Mika has brought us great energy

I help him with Italian , he helps me with English

how do you think the dynamics among the judges will change, after Mika's entry?

There won't be any bitterness like in the past years

Thank you!!!: Wub2:

I know everyone are captured by Swatch comp but did anybody try to buy a ticket for the show today? I looked on the cite after 1 hour from the sells beggining and there were no tickets already. The price was 28.5 or something.

I know everyone are captured by Swatch comp but did anybody try to buy a ticket for the show today? I looked on the cite after 1 hour from the sells beggining and there were no tickets already. The price was 28.5 or something.

I read on fb that the tickets for the next Thursday show are sold out, and the tickets for the show on November 7th can be purchased on Monday 4th...but correct me if I'm wrong

Yes, as far as we know it was the same old farce as ever.

They had already stated that tickets would be available in a small quantity (the capacity is 1200, we heard about 300 on sale), then today Ticketone site was soon stuck and tickets were availabe on hic-ups.

Nothing has been announced but up to know buying them is impossible.

I was lucky and could buy one through Ticketone app on my mobile.

I have got only my Paypal receipt though, but no e-ticket yet.

The total amount is 33,00 euros, including fees etc.

And we won't even hear him sing a note :aah:

All fans are getting angrier and angrier, considering that all fan clubs will be able to enter but the judges'.

Please, if any Italian fan has got any news, post them here also. Thanks.

I tried! I was ready 15 minuytes before the opening but I didn't be able to buy anything , I' m very angry I think they made available just a little number of tickets :furious:

Oh, Ladies :blink: It's sooo sad and made me a bit angree :sneaky2: DoReMi and me need tickets soo much but I suppose we won't have a chance. The only chance is to come to the place in hope to find some tickets from other artists fans. And I hope Italian fans will be there with us too because my Italian is on a zero level :aah::doh:

Could somebody record it?

Le assegnazioni di Mika: anticipazioni

Questa sera su Sky Uno HD alle 19.45 X Factor Daily vi svelerà le assegnazioni delle ragazze di Mika. Se proprio non ce la fate a resistere, eccovi qualche anticipazione: Gaia giovedì porterà sul palco dell’X Factor Arena un pezzo della fine degli anni ’90 di una famosissima band alternative rock inglese; Valentina prosegue il suo percorso con una canzone resa nota da una cantante belga che ama il reggae; Viò invece ci presenterà un brano tutto italiano di un artista che quest’estate ha riempito gli stadi del nostro bel paese. E intanto sbirciate tra gli scatti della gallery qui sotto…

http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/10/28/le-assegnazioni-mika-anticipazioni/#1

There are photos as well on the site.