MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

http://www.deejay.it/news/caro-mika/357001/

CARO MIKA

Caro Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr..

Stasera torni in tv, e tanti, tantissimi italiani torneranno ad ammirarti. Non guardarti. AMMIRARTI. Come si ammira una cosa rara, o nuova. O entrambe. Sai, qui a noi e’ così raro sentire parlare qualcuno che CI PROVA DAVVERO ad usare un italiano corretto, nella sintassi e nei vocaboli –hai anche una pronuncia migliore di certe telegiornaliste! Qui da noi e’ cosa nuova che un artista straniero, quando e’ in tv, non si limiti a dire “addoro ittalia. Spaghetti mmmh gnam gnam” ma faccia il suo mestiere, che sia ballare o cantare –ammesso che sappia farlo, vero Alicia Silversted?

E’ raro qui da noi che si vada in televisione e si sia cosi’ educati! E’ quasi roba da BBC. Ed infine, caro Mika, e’ davvero cosi’ nuovo che un ragazzo giovane abbia le idee cosi’ chiare su cosa siano la democrazia, la liberta’, i pari diritti, e combatta in prima persona per difenderli o- nel caso italiano- conquistarli, che vedere te, straniero, farlo per noi, e’ quasi commuovente. Siamo gente strana: generosa, ma senza uno straccio di idea di cosa sia fare le cose assieme per un vantaggio di tutti. E’ cosi’ dai tempi di Guelfi e Ghibellini. E poi questa maledetta pigrizia che ci fa demandare le cose complicate agli altri. Governare, darsi una regola morale, contare i soldi raccolti dopo la pizzata di classe, pagare le tasse: speriamo sempre ci sia qualcuno che si offra volontario per farlo al posto nostro. Pero’ una cosa e’ certa: noi ti si vuol bene, ormai l’hai capito. Credo anche perche’ non vieni a dar lezioni a nessuno, al massimo dai l’esempio. Questa e’ l’Europa. Non solo merci che circolano, ma IDEE. Che poi diventano idee comuni e poi diritti comuni.

Sei davvero perfetto Mika. Se non fosse per quel perenne falsetto..no, per caritaà, c’e’ a chi piace… e’ che tu non sai cosa sia avere nel repertorio canoro nazionale i Cugini di campagna! Va beh, questo te lo risparmio, per ora.

Con tutta l’anima mia,

Diego

Dear MHP jr,

Tonight you'll be back on tv, and many, so many Italian people will admire you again.

I don't mean see you again. ADMIRE you.

As you admire a rare thing, or a new one. Or both.

You know, here it rarely happens to hear someone REALLY TRYING to use a correct Italian, the correct syntax and terms - you have also a better pronounciation than certain anchorwomen!

Here in Italy it's a new thing that a foreign artist, when he's on tv, is not keeping within the lines of a "addoro Italia. Spaghetti mmmmmmhhh gnam gnam" (don't need to translate, right :naughty:?), but he's doing his job, I mean dancing or singing - supposing that he's able to do it, isn't he, Alicia Silversted?

It's rare that - here in Italy - you go on tv and you are so well-behaved! Almost BBC stuff!

And finally, dear Mika, it's really so new that a young Man has ideas so clear about what democracy, freedom, equal rights are, and commits himself to defend them or- regarding Italy - to conquer them, that seeing you, a foreigner, doing this for us, is quite touching.

We are strange people: generous, but without a iota of idea about doing something together for the common good. It's the same since Guelphs and Ghibellines Times.

And then this damned indolence, that make us delegate others to do most complicated things.

Ruling a country, setting moral rules, counting money of a bill after having pizza with our classmates, paying taxes: we always hope that someone will come and volunteer instead of us.

But we all are certain of this: we love you, you know that by now.

I think that it's because you didn't come to teach to anybody, you set an example, at most.

This is Europe. Not only circulating goods, but IDEAS. That become common ones and then common rights.

You are really perfect, Mika.

If you only didn't sing in falsetto...hell, no, there are people who like it...

It's just that you don't know how you feel when you have in the national repertoire the Cugini di Campagna!

Well, I keep that for myself, for now.

With all my soul (I think that with "anima" he refers too to one of the most famous songs of Cugini di Campagna, "Anima mia")

Diego

Did some of you get in? No reports yet? How did Ape Escape yesterday? Please we are starving :pray::nervous:

Ape Escape were great, as usual, I think that they are really dangerous for Mika's girls!!

They sang an Italian one, this time, a song of Elisa, the singer you saw in the first Live.

This is the only video I found by now.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/72GKT3zNbBg[/YOUTUBE]

I'm doing it!

Thank you :huglove::huglove:

Did some of you get in? No reports yet? How did Ape Escape yesterday? Please we are starving :pray::nervous:

Sabine, you should open an Ape Escape fanclub :naughty: I would join :thumb_yello:

Or maybe a thread in the "other artists" section would be enough for now :fisch:

Dear MHP jr,

Tonight you'll be back on tv, and many, so many Italian people will admire you again.

You know, here it rarely happens to hear someone REALLY TRYING to use a correct Italian, the correct syntax and terms - you have also a better pronounciation than certain anchorwomen!

Here in Italy it's a new thing that a foreign artist, when he's on tv, is not keeping within the lines of a "addoro Italia. Spaghetti mmmmmmhhh gnam gnam" (don't need to translate, right :naughty:?), but he's doing his job, I mean dancing or singing - supposing that he's able to do it, isn't he, Alicia Silversted?

It's rare that - here in Italy - you go on tv and you are so well-behaved! Almost BBC stuff!

And finally, dear Mika, it's really so new that a young Man has ideas so clear about what democracy, freedom, equal rights are, and commits himself to defend them or- regarding Italy - to conquer them, that seeing you, a foreigner, doing this for us, is quite touching.

We are strange people: generous, but without a iota of idea about doing something together for the common good. It's the same since Guelphs and Ghibellines Times.

And then this damned indolence, that make us delegate others to do most complicated things.

Ruling a country, setting moral rules, counting money of a bill after having pizza with our classmates, paying taxes: we always hope that someone will come and volunteer instead of us.

I think that it's because you didn't come to teach to anybody, you set an example, at most.

This is Europe. Not only circulating goods, but IDEAS. That become common ones and then common rights.

It's just that you don't know how you feel when you have in the national repertoire the Cugini di Campagna!

With all my soul (I think that with "anima" he refers too to one of the most famous songs of Cugini di Campagna, "Anima mia")

Diego

I like that article really much! Especially this part:

What he says is interesting about Italian people finding it difficult to unite themselves for an idea. Is it true?

And who is this Diego actually, I'm totally lost in the Italian world :doh:

There is this sentence that I don't get:

What does he want to say?

Dear MHP jr,

Diego

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille !!:huglove: My heart is swollen by MIKA-pride !! :mikadas: Sooo great that all these people now get to know our long beloved MIKA :mikalove:

Love,love

me

Sabine, you should open an Ape Escape fanclub :naughty: I would join :thumb_yello:

Or maybe a thread in the "other artists" section would be enough for now :fisch:

What he says is interesting about Italian people finding it difficult to unite themselves for an idea. Is it true?

Diego is a dj, Radiodeejay one:

http://www.deejay.it/conduttori/diego/

Yeah, you're right, I had to explain that.

The Cugini di Campagna are an Italian band, famous in the 70's, the singer sings in falsetto, that's why he mentioned them.

He is ironic, cause they are considered a little bit "trash" here.

I loved them a lot when I was little, to tell the truth :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, here they are:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/EGxGY8XQCpU[/YOUTUBE]

Unfortunately yes.

We are capable of unite ourselves only for the opening of a new Applestore.

So sad, but so true.

Generous, creative, but lazy, and resigned from the beginning when we have to change something.

It's just that you don't know how you feel when you have in the national repertoire the Cugini di Campagna![/I]

Ahahahah, he's basically saying that for us Italians it's difficult to appreciate falsetto, coz we immediately think of the 70s band 'I Cugini di campagna', check their song anima mia to have an example XD Lol, he's just making a joke at the end of the 'serious' article.

Diego is a radio host from Radio Deejay, he has interviewed Mika too, on the YouTube search for 'Mika Pinocchio' (the name of the show, he's with his female co-host) :)

EDIT: sorry, I hadn't seen it had already been answered!

And Michele passed as well :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I'm very happy about that, too, and can't wait to see the performance. But I was pretty sure that he would make it, so I was more focused on Roberta yesterday :wink2:

I've found another site where the the episodes are being uploaded (I would even say that they are just copying on the site Eriko found from this site :mf_rosetinted:) and they say in the comments that yesterdays episode will be probably online tomorrow morning because it was the same with the first episode of the live shows

http://italiafilm.tv/25957-x-factor-2012-2013-streaming-tv.html

Edit: If you have popups saying that you should install a Media Player, don't do it, it's just advertisting and spam.

Edited by DerMoment1608

Diego is a dj, Radiodeejay one:

http://www.deejay.it/conduttori/diego/

Yeah, you're right, I had to explain that.

The Cugini di Campagna are an Italian band, famous in the 70's, the singer sings in falsetto, that's why he mentioned them.

He is ironic, cause they are considered a little bit "trash" here.

I loved them a lot when I was little, to tell the truth :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, here they are:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/EGxGY8XQCpU[/YOUTUBE]

Ahahahah, he's basically saying that for us Italians it's difficult to appreciate falsetto, coz we immediately think of the 70s band 'I Cugini di campagna', check their song anima mia to have an example XD Lol, he's just making a joke at the end of the 'serious' article.

Diego is a radio host from Radio Deejay, he has interviewed Mika too, on the YouTube search for 'Mika Pinocchio' (the name of the show, he's with his female co-host) :)

EDIT: sorry, I hadn't seen it had already been answered!

Thank you for your answers! I'll go check this band on Twitter :mf_rosetinted: (as I can't see your video Valmont, I'm sorry)

Yes, I'm very happy about that, too, and can't wait to see the performance. But I was pretty sure that he would make it, so I was more focused on Roberta yesterday :wink2:

I've found another site where the the episodes are being uploaded (I would even say that they are just copying on the site Eriko found from this site :mf_rosetinted:) and they say in the comments that yesterdays episode will be probably online tomorrow morning because it was the same with the first episode of the live shows

http://italiafilm.tv/25957-x-factor-2012-2013-streaming-tv.html

this side tells me to install a special mediaplayer but as I did this the last time I had to reset my computer two times so I won´t install anything. Can you see any vids without installing things?

this side tells me to install a special mediaplayer but as I did this the last time I had to reset my computer two times so I won´t install anything. Can you see any vids without installing things?

Yes, I can see the vids without installing anything. And I won't recommend you to install anything from links ON the site. I'll write you a PM later, may I can help you.

Same here :aah:

Hi everyone

Here's the link of three short videos taken with my smartphone from the Judges cam. <I love Mika 's expression while he's listening to his girls :wub2:

http://televisione.nanopress.it/news/x-factor-2013-simona-ventura-entusiasta-di-mika/P151357/

X Factor 2013, Simona Ventura entusiasta di Mika

Simona Ventura è entusiasta di X Factor 2013 e di Mika, il nuovo acquisto della squadra che ha conquistato tutti in un batter d’occhio. La settima edizione del talent show canoro sta andando a gonfie vele e lei, l’unica donna del gruppo, non potrebbe esserne più soddisfatta. Non solo, la conduttrice non ha paura di dire che per lei si tratta del programma più bello d’Italia.

Ha solo parole entusiastiche Simona Ventura per descrivere l’attuale esperienza con X Factor 7. Intervistata ai microfoni di TV Sorrisi e Canzoni, la conduttrice spende parole più che positive per quest’annata brillante e ricca di novità. A partire dal quarto giudice, la popstar britannica Mika, che ha sostituito Arisa e portato una ventata di simpatia ed eleganza nella trasmissione. Il ragazzo inglese ha davvero conquistato tutti, sia il pubblico che gli addetti ai lavori, facendo breccia grazie alla sua classe, all’intelligenza, ai modi garbati e all’indiscusso talento. La Ventura non è da meno e anche lei è palesemente rimasta vittima dell’incantesimo di Mika:

‘Sono tutti pazzi di lui. È dolce, ironico, acuto. Ed è gentilissimo, arriva sempre con un regalo. Sa che mi piacciono le cose di Smythson, una famosa linea di pelletteria inglese che da noi non c’è. Io in cambio gli ho fatto scoprire l’amarone, perché va matto per il vino rosso.’

Un inserimento riuscitissimo, che rappresenta la ciliegina sulla torta per un talent show di altissimo livello. Simona si sbilancia senza problemi, ritenendolo il miglior prodotto televisivo in circolazione e benedicendo il passaggio dalla Rai a Sky, sia per la trasmissione che per se stessa:

‘Sulla Rai bisognava pensare a un pubblico molto più ampio, fare contenti tutti, scegliere sempre canzoni popolari. Passare a Sky è stata la scelta migliore che potessi fare. Mi ha cambiato la vita, prima il lavoro impegnava gran parte del mio tempo, ora posso divertirmi con la tv senza perdere un momento della vita dei miei figli.’

La Ventura ha ricevuto in custodia i gruppi vocali quest’anno e non stanno mancando le critiche per le scelte finali che ha fatto. Tuttavia, Simona non si pente di niente e difende a spada tratta i propri pargoli, anche se poi con loro si cala nella parte della maestrina dalla penna rossa. Perché di questi tempi è importante far capire ai ragazzi che bisogna farsi largo nella vita a suon di lavoro e fatica, nulla giunge per caso e per arrivare in alto bisogna sudare. Sul paragone tra i Freeboys e gli One Direction, l’opinione della torinese è molto chiara:

‘Prima di tutto ho conosciuto gli One Direction e sono dei grandissimi artisti. Avercene. E sui Freeboys sto lavorando molto, li porterò lontanissimo dal mondo delle boyband e da tutto ciò che la gente si aspetta da loro.’

Di certo il gruppo sta facendo molto parlare di sè, chissà se saranno proprio questi fanciulli a regalare alla Ventura la sua seconda vittoria nella storia di X Factor.