NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

It amuses me that "I will not talk during class" has been written and erased behind "arsenic acid".

Also? The guy in front is wearing Mika's vest. :teehee:

432351_original.png

WHAT NO RED SOLES?!

Apparently Louboutin was NOT one of the sponsers :aah:

:aah: But you were totally right! As I see in Russian analogue of FB, Arianators appropriated this video without hesitation.

Thanks! By the way I'm a massive Queen can as well. Love your quote at the bottom of your signature!

Behind The Scenes of Popular Song posted by Mikasoundsofficial on Youtube:wink2:

Just saw the edit by dcdeb. Bum, bum, bum! I should have looked at it yesterday while it was still there but I figured it wasn't going anywhere and I could take my time. Aaarrrgghhh! Why would they pull it? After less than a day there? Or is it something to do with the app that was being plugged on FB? Maybe they've got an exclusive deal to broadcast it or something.

I wonder if anyone got a copy of it at all...

Just saw the edit by dcdeb. Bum, bum, bum! I should have looked at it yesterday while it was still there but I figured it wasn't going anywhere and I could take my time. Aaarrrgghhh! Why would they pull it? After less than a day there? Or is it something to do with the app that was being plugged on FB? Maybe they've got an exclusive deal to broadcast it or something.

You can still watch it here:

http://blog.muchmusic.com/go-behind-the-scenes-on-mika-and-ariana-grandes-popular-song/

Apparently it was supposed to just be for Android users -- a bit of exclusive content; it wasn't supposed to be out there for the general public so we were asked to not promote it. But after Perez Hilton and even Ariana tweeted about it, it's out there, so there's not much they can do about it, is there? :doh:

Still, since we were asked to not promote it... I'm not promoting it. :)

Thank you!!

Apparently it was supposed to just be for Android users -- a bit of exclusive content; it wasn't supposed to be out there for the general public so we were asked to not promote it. But after Perez Hilton and even Ariana tweeted about it, it's out there, so there's not much they can do about it, is there? :doh:

Still, since we were asked to not promote it... I'm not promoting it. :)

I had this funny feeling it was going to turn out to be something like that. So, Perez and Ariana have tweeted about it...but they've still removed it?

I saw on FB that it was for Android users but assumed that was more about the competitions than just the video and since another MFCer mentioned that you couldn't enter the competitions unless you had a Sony phone, I didn't bother about downloading the app.

Thank you!!

I had this funny feeling it was going to turn out to be something like that. So, Perez and Ariana have tweeted about it...but they've still removed it?

I saw on FB that it was for Android users but assumed that was more about the competitions than just the video and since another MFCer mentioned that you couldn't enter the competitions unless you had a Sony phone, I didn't bother about downloading the app.

That would be me:naughty:

You can still see video content, just not get access to the comps:thumb_yello:

He really is tired at the 2-o'clock-shots :naughty:

In the video he and Ariana are fitting well, but in the Behind the Scenes clip I don't feel a big chemistry between them - more like "only colleagues", he doesn't radiates his normal excitement towards her.

Having now seen it, I'm going to put it down to him being dog-tired. The boy's getting older. Maybe he doesn't bounce back as well as he did in 2007?

I don't want to be around when RAK1 sees this > > > :lalala::lalala::lalala:

Of course it's Ariana who is super cool :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]OefpWX0-ei8[/YOUTUBE]

And what about collaboration with Justin Bieber? :lmao:

Sorry I haven't been around, what is the talk about an app?

Edit: Found it! Why haven't I got Xeperia lounge before? Actually someone who's promoting Mika.

Edited by Lilasko