NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

Quoted your comment on poster's FaceBook & added my own 2 cents worth :

Received this timely response on my FaceBook from Relatable Lyrics

'I saw the comment and I will change it asap. Thank you c'

I was very polite, but direct. They are lucky my wrath is directed in another direction this evening.

Quoted your comment on poster's FaceBook & added my own 2 cents worth :

Received this timely response on my FaceBook from Relatable Lyrics

'I saw the comment and I will change it asap. Thank you c'

Yes, they replied to me to, that when they posted they were on their phone, and they would change it as soon as they got to their computer :biggrin2:

I was away last week and didn't get my mail until yesterday -- was so excited to see this in Entertainment Weekly, a major US magazine:

scan0001_zps35dc72d1.jpg

I was away last week and didn't get my mail until yesterday -- was so excited to see this in Entertainment Weekly, a major US magazine:

scan0001_zps35dc72d1.jpg

AWESOME!!!:thumb_yello:

well that and seeing the Doctor on there was just :wub2:

scan0001_zps35dc72d1.jpg

can you tell me which issue this is from please? i want to get it from work because i need to see it in person :teehee:

It's the May 17 issue, Dee -- it should be on newsstands this week. :thumb_yello:

Thank you much :hi5: cant wait to see it in print

bit annoyed they call Popular Song a remix tho :/

Edited by kreacher

scan0001_zps35dc72d1.jpg

Is this magazine available in all states of America? If it is then....

Whooooooopeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

He's gonna be so pop-u-lar in the USA!

I hope so anyway. If he's popular in America, UK will have to take notice.

Let's hope the video continues to get hits. It's just a shame we have to keep reminding people that it's Mika's song and Ariana is the guest singer, it's not the other way around.

Is this magazine available in all states of America? If it is then....

Whooooooopeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

He's gonna be so pop-u-lar in the USA!

I hope so anyway. If he's popular in America, UK will have to take notice.

Let's hope the video continues to get hits. It's just a shame we have to keep reminding people that it's Mika's song and Ariana is the guest singer, it's not the other way around.

Yes, this magazine has wide circulation -- you can find it in grocery stores, Walmart, bookstores, everywhere really. Of course, one little mention is not going to make Mika a superstar, but it doesn't hurt that is for sure. :wink2:

As of yesterday, the song was still on the US iTunes Pop Songs chart, which really surprised me -- I thought it might have dropped off by now. And the video is still in iTunes top video list as well, so let's hope it has more staying power. Honestly, Ariana is all over the radio these days with her song "The Way," so I don't mind if she carries Mika along with her. In fact, in this same Entertainment Weekly magazine, on the back page they have a featurette where they pick "hits" and "misses" on a bullseye target. Ariana is featured on that as well -- they pick Mariah Carey's new song Beautiful as a hit, but then go on to say how much better it would have been if Ariana had sung it. :blink: The girl's getting noticed, so... any press is good press for Mika. :thumb_yello:

Interestingly, I've been listening to Radio Disney a lot lately (I know, a shocker, for me :naughty: ) but I've been thinking that Popular Song might end up there, since Ariana is a Nickelodeon star, and that's the sort of music that Radio Disney plays (you know, Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, One Direction, etc.). So today I see that they are conducting a 'PICK OR KICK' poll to see listener reaction to Popular Song! Currently, it's at 63% "PICK". :thumb_yello: They also say they'll be playing the song starting this Saturday at 7 p.m. Here's the link if you want to vote for the song:

http://t.co/V44iGxpUX9

:original:

Interestingly, I've been listening to Radio Disney a lot lately (I know, a shocker, for me :naughty: ) but I've been thinking that Popular Song might end up there, since Ariana is a Nickelodeon star, and that's the sort of music that Radio Disney plays (you know, Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, One Direction, etc.). So today I see that they are conducting a 'PICK OR KICK' poll to see listener reaction to Popular Song! Currently, it's at 63% "PICK". :thumb_yello: They also say they'll be playing the song starting this Saturday at 7 p.m. Here's the link if you want to vote for the song:

http://t.co/V44iGxpUX9

:original:

link keeps redirecting me to latinodisney and even why i try clicking disney radio from google grrrrrr:sneaky2: