MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

And the more he got tired, the more nasty and vulgar. :aah:

And yes, we all love him when he does. :mf_rosetinted:

Uh no. Not all of us. :sneaky2: I'm not a prude, but I did NOT like the whole willy willy thing. It was embarrassing. So rude and unkind of Mika to mock those girls. *I* know what "willy" means, but please, get a grip. It was too much.

And yes, anyone can be mean and vulgar -- I'm sure I can be, and Mika too. But I don't need to see it on camera, and see it directed at people who are so vulnerable. It's not very flattering, IMO. Maybe it's a cultural difference, but I don't consider it endearing or a high point in Mika's career. :dunno: Which is why I don't usually watch these sorts of shows that specialize in mocking people and putting people down.

Blake Shelton makes me want to hurl things at my TV, although my daughter can do a hilarious impression of him.

American Idol; too many white boys with guitars.

I'm happy with Voice France. It's surprisingly compelling even though I can't understand anything.

Isn't that true about American Idol? In recent years the winner seems to always be the "white boy with guitar." :blink: Really a shame. I can't watch. I actually enjoyed X Factor Italia most of the time since I could understand the language. I'd like to like The Voice France, too, but the language thing really is holding me back. I've seen snippets, but I haven't been able to watch a whole episode. :no: My French is very, very basic.

That said, I did appreciate Melyssa's compilation video! Well done! :thumb_yello:

And thanks to all of you who are sticking with the translations and all!

Uh no. Not all of us. :sneaky2: I'm not a prude, but I did NOT like the whole willy willy thing. It was embarrassing. So rude and unkind of Mika to mock those girls. *I* know what "willy" means, but please, get a grip. It was too much.

And yes, anyone can be mean and vulgar -- I'm sure I can be, and Mika too. But I don't need to see it on camera, and see it directed at people who are so vulnerable. It's not very flattering, IMO. Maybe it's a cultural difference, but I don't consider it endearing or a high point in Mika's career. :dunno: Which is why I don't usually watch these sorts of shows that specialize in mocking people and putting people down.

Isn't that true about American Idol? In recent years the winner seems to always be the "white boy with guitar." :blink: Really a shame. I can't watch. I actually enjoyed X Factor Italia most of the time since I could understand the language. I'd like to like The Voice France, too, but the language thing really is holding me back. I've seen snippets, but I haven't been able to watch a whole episode. :no: My French is very, very basic.

That said, I did appreciate Melyssa's compilation video! Well done! :thumb_yello:

And thanks to all of you who are sticking with the translations and all!

Agree with the willy thing, I think too that it's not a high point in his career. But I'm sure Mika is clever enough to know it too and to regret it.

Deb, you have to learn French :mf_rosetinted:

American Idol and many other reality shows were interesting a decade ago because of the novelty but I don't understand why people are still watching them now. There is such great quality television with the likes of Breaking Bad, etc.

The Voice has had some great singers but overall it is just boring at this point. I used to think Garou was obnoxious but Mika has overtaken him on that front. He's not 6 years old. He is not even 23 anymore. He's a grown man and doing all these childish things to be the centre of attention is not cute, it's obnoxious.

He has done a really good job with a couple of the battles but it's a whole lot of dull TV to sit through to get to it. And I can't watch the after show at all. Except for Mika's performance of Underwater it all seems like rubbish to me. Although maybe I would get more out of it if my French was a lot better. Still I can't believe that such a huge proportion of the general population of France (ie not Mika fans) is spending 3 hours of their Saturday nights on this. It's just bizarre to me.

Of course willy wasn't the highlight of his career. He was just really tired and controlled himself after a while and apologized. These recordings last hours and hours, often until 2 AM so judges/coaches are sometimes extremely tired. I was watching the Voice recordings and Jenifer was so tired she was almost sleeping in the end.

I can't properly follow The Voice from television, I really can't understand the language (Italian was so much easier to follow and understand), but I enjoyed watching the auditions and battles when they were recorded and curious to watch live shows to see how Mika's team is doing. The level is really good indeed.

What I will remember is not the willy incident, or the funny things Mika did... It's his deep understanding and knowledge of music and what you need to do to be a better performer. He always amazes me.

About the success of the show, must be a cultural thing because La Voix is doing equal ratings in French-speaking Quebec... But overall, I think it's successful because of the diversification and great quality of the contestants.

What I will remember is not the willy incident, or the funny things Mika did... It's his deep understanding and knowledge of music and what you need to do to be a better performer. He always amazes me.

It's the same for me . :thumb_yello:

In these weeks, I can watch XF on the Sky's free channel and I can finally(!!!) see Mika at work!

What struck me most, as well as his knowledge of music, are his comments about the competitors and also about the colleagues . Honest , direct, sincere and professional. No more "willy moments" when he has to talk about music. I know, that is a TV show and all i can see is unreal...but sometimes... something similar to reality can appears to me.

To an over competitor of Elio's team, Mika says that he wants to be honest : "for you , compared to a 20 year old boy , is much more difficult to succeed as a solist with an album. The only thing that could save you, is a personal style . Concentrate only on that."

To Simona Ventura, the strong lady of the tv shows, he says without any fear that he does not understand her choices of sh.t about a song.

To the famous choreographer Luca Tommasini , that no one ever dares to criticize despite his choices are often trashy and tacky, he says that his choreography sucks and that ruined the performance of the singer.

In short, what I see on the screen of my old TV, is a talented artist , and a man who tries to say some truth, without dealing the public and the guys on the stage as puppets in a show of puppets . On TV, I can't see very often this kind of behaviour.

I loved Mika in XFItaly , even more than in TVFrance....because in that context i i think he has allowed me (and the public) to see something a bit more authentic... of him and of his real personality . :wub2:

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more. Though I enjoyed the funny bits, the most remarkable thing is what an amazing coach he was to his girls, always tough but considerate, passionate and caring. He caused me great ammiration :mikalove:

The Voice has had some great singers but overall it is just boring at this point. I used to think Garou was obnoxious but Mika has overtaken him on that front. He's not 6 years old. He is not even 23 anymore. He's a grown man and doing all these childish things to be the centre of attention is not cute, it's obnoxious.

I can understand that you think Mika's behaviour in The Voice is obnoxious, but what I can't understand is this sentence "he's a grown man and doing all these childish things to be the centre of attention is not cute".

Do you really think he is doing all that (for example, all the things that are in Melyssa's video) to be the center of attention? Is he faking all the time?

I mean, of course, standing on the chair to push the button IS for the show, other things too. But from what I have seen, from gigs and interviews videos, it seems to me that he is like that all the time, simply because he is spontaneous.

He IS doing things with the spontaneity of a child sometimes (often :naughty:) but that's simply his character! That's how he is, that's why many people love him. But of course, people are free not to like this part of him :wink2:

Just my opinion :blush-anim-cl:

Totally agree with this and I think it's the real reason to his success in these talent shows. People can finally see this side in him (cultural/music knowledge, sensitivity with people, seeing their possibilities). He is good at what he is doing.

Totally agree with this and I think it's the real reason to his success in these talent shows. People can finally see this side in him (cultural/music knowledge, sensitivity with people, seeing their possibilities). He is good at what he is doing.

I agree. :thumb_yello:

And i'd like also to say that all these things (cultural/music knowledge, sensitivity with people, respect...) are important parts of the personality of an artist.

And so much people had no ideas that Mika was that kind of artist and that kind of man. :wink2:

But now, after the popular television, something changed for many, many and many people. Great goal, for me. :blush-anim-cl:

I agree. :thumb_yello:

And i'd like also to say that all these things (cultural/music knowledge, sensitivity with people, respect...) are important parts of the personality of an artist.

And so much people had no ideas that Mika was that kind of artist and that kind of man. :wink2:

But now, after the popular television, something changed for many, many and many people. Great goal, for me. :blush-anim-cl:

Totally agree. That's why I wish he would do something like this in UK. It would give the UK people chance to see him in this new light.

what I can't understand is this sentence "he's a grown man and doing all these childish things to be the centre of attention is not cute".

Do you really think he is doing all that (for example, all the things that are in Melyssa's video) to be the center of attention? Is he faking all the time?

I never said anything about his behaviour being fake. I just find it obnoxious in the context of this TV show. As opposed to, say a concert where Mika is supposed to be the focal point or in his living room where there isn't a camera trained on him.

Uh no. Not all of us. :sneaky2: I'm not a prude, but I did NOT like the whole willy willy thing. It was embarrassing. So rude and unkind of Mika to mock those girls.

Ok, now I turn into serious girl for a while and let the jokes aside one sec.

I totally agree.

I know I sound inconsistent now, but I do hate the willy thing. I'm uncomfortable with plain and clear vulgarity, and I felt bad seeing the face of the girls mothers. This is why I usually forget about that, even if I quoted it in the "list of bad things mika said".

What I really really really (:naughty: ok, sorry, I told serious girl mode on ) love though is when he is nasty having the gutt to tell people even mean things if it's fair (you do s h tt choices) and when he breaks tv rules telling SOME swear words.

I hope I explained my point, I sometimes mess up. :doh:

I never said anything about his behaviour being fake. I just find it obnoxious in the context of this TV show. As opposed to, say a concert where Mika is supposed to be the focal point or in his living room where there isn't a camera trained on him.

As my join date shows, I never attended a mika gig (ok, never attended a proper gig at all) so I can't really know how he acts during a concert.

And I do like most of him when he acts like in Melyssa's vid, cause he makes me laugh.

And I don't think it's ALL made on purpose for the cameras.

But I can tell that he sometimes do it.

And sometimes I even don't like it. During Underwater, for instance, he was a bit theatrical and his eyes looked for sure for the cameras during the last seconds, it's obvious. He also failed to stare at the good one for a sec :aah:

IMO of course. :dunno: Everyone has a own taste and may like it or not, but it's clear he sometimes acts on purpose. And sure, he's even supposed to, I assume. But still, we can't say it's 100% him.

I guess he's more spontaneous on stage during a gig of his, according to the stories I heard from you old fans.

I hope I can check on that soon :naughty:

Edited by Elwendin

And here we go! Thank you a zillion :thumb_yello:

Translation coming soon

Thanks a lot to Antoine and to you in advance for the translation! :thumb_yello::flowers2:

If it is not too much to ask, could you also do the translation of the parts of La Suite where the Addams family's members talk about Mika, please? :pray::original:

Tonight I changed a bit my way to translate, usually I translate directly from french to english but I have to stop every few secs in order to write and it's annoying. So this time I just wrote down what Mika said so that I was be able to go faster (I skipped something now and then, but still it's pretty much all he said) It might be interesting for those who like to engange in some french. Please don't mind the typos, I hate to check for them.

Now I'm translating it into english and will edit this post with the english translation as soon as I'm done with it (I can't promise it will be tonight though).

If it is not too much to ask, could you also do the translation of the parts of La Suite where the Addams family's members talk about Mika, please? :pray::original:

I can do it, but I need you to tell me where it is. I watched the aftershow just to enjoy it, so I skipped most of it.

Meanwhile, french transcription: :france:

Fabienne: feu en elle, beaucoup de voix, j'attend beaucoup d'elle. La chanson qu'elle a choisi reflect sa personalité: vive joyeuse, dansant mais au meme temps très triste.

Quand tu attaques tu dois controler ton emotion, l'emotion c'est comme du pétrole, si tu brule tout le petrole dans toi, ça comunique pas l'energie dans toi, plus de tendresse, plus de caoutchou et dans cette légèreté du trouvera de la puissance. Fabienne n'a pas peur de la différence.

Spleen: interessant, plein de couleur, nous transporte sans excuses, il nous demande meme pas la permission. Spleen est toujours étonnant dans ses choix. Chanter cette chanson de la manière dont il la fait, avec une voice aigue, ca peut etre ringard, pas sincère et pas du tout interessant, il ya de grands risques. Le problème avec spleen est qu'il n'est pas sur de lui. Il fait plein de choses qu'il n'a pas besoin de faire.

Elodie: dérriere sa guitare elle etait come un rayon de soleil, elle est en train d'utiliser la musique pour changer sa vie. Je dois dire que j'ètais déçu, je ne savais pas si elle était prete à transformer cette chanson pour qu'on puisse oublier la version originale. Elle a pas beaucoup de passion, ça ça veut dire qu'elle est nerveuse. C'est en train de te bloquer un peu, c'est pas comme ça qu'on va toucher les gens , pas comme ca qu'on va faire une belle perfomarnce. Utilise ton pshyque, tes epaules, tu es un peu bloquée, ne te bloque pas, voilà c'est comme ca que je te veux, tu peux sourire. Elodie doit laisser tomber ses défences, j'ai hate de la voir ce soir et j'espere qu'avec la force du public elle peut realiser qu'on l'aime.

Ce soir j'étais vraiment vec les choix de chaque chanteur. C'est vrai, c'est très difficile, chaqun est très différent. Spleen c'est du cinéma, techniquement c'est très impressionant , Fabienne c'est sincére et a un bon tissu, quand ça déchire ça déchire fort et il ya a beaucoup d'émotion aussi et Elodie, à 18 ans, faire un performance avec une intelligence musicale comment tu l'ai fait, je suis d'acord avec garou, très impressionant. Ce soir je vais choisir spleen et elodie.

Merci, tu vas me manquer.

Jacynthe maitrise sa voix très bien mais je n'avais pas appuyé pour elle, je l'ai volée car elle a chanté énormement bien. Tu sais chanter mais quand je te regarde il ya quelque chose qui boque et je ne sais pas quoi. Premièrement tu vas te poser différemment, tu vas rester très simple. Elle ne peut pas résister de fair des énormes coups d'accéleration avec sa voix, c'est harley davidson. Quand elle chante sincérement, elle est très touchante. Quand tu fais ça j'adore. Quand tu m'aplati like a pizza, non. Elle a trouvé sa puissance dans le silence et j'éspère que'elle laisse tomber l'harley davidson.

Caroline a une voix d'or. C'est une grande force. C'est une athlète vocale, elle tourne sa voix comme une acrobate.

Caroline: yeah, I'm a bit stressed

Mika: Why?

C: I don't know

M: you have to have fun. Have fun. Make the most. Make the most of all this.*

C: ok

M: ok? I am a bit stressed cause I want to see what you chose. So you are singing in.. english?

C: french

M: ok and what is it?*

C: Vancouver

M: euh?*

C: Vancouver by veronique sanson

M: really? It's class. I adore veronique sanson

Le choix c'es risqué, audacieux et interéressant.

All the energies you put in your legs during this first part of the song, you are wasting them cause this energy should be put in your voice and breathing. You lose your focus, calm down. Caroline a perdu ses moyens, elle était nerveuse, techniquement elle a fait énormement de fautes. Elle commence à penser à tout ce qu'il y a autour d'elle.C'est ça le danger avec elle. J'espère que ce soir elle peut se détacher et nous transporter avec elle.

Marina: je l'adore, esse a une très très belle voix. Je m'attend beaucoup, il faut aller un peu plus fort.

Ce qui m'inquiète un peu est que je ne comprend pas ce que tu es en train de raconter. Est ce que tu es déjà tombée amoureuse ou non? Oui ou non? Oui? Inspire toi de cette émotion et joue avec nous, tu dois nous draguer un peu plus. Si on n'a pas l'attitude dans le coeur, dans les mains, dans les pieds, dans les doigts, on ne peux pas sentire ça dans la voix.

Marina in the reharsal was at 70% . I hope that tonight she will be able to give to us 30% more so that she will reach the maximum.

C'est étonnant, c'est un privilège d'avoir 3 voix comme ça.

Je vais rester fidèle à mes ambitions dans the voice, je vais penser au potentiel , au voyage que je peux faire avec cettes chanteuses. Sans doute je choisi caroline. Je pense qu'il y a un parcour qui sera encore plus étonnant, moins démonstratif, avec un répertoire que je peux comprendre avec Marina.

Je pense che le parcour de Jacynthe a déjà commencé, désolé qu'il ne soit pas avec moi mais je pense qu'on ira vous revoir.

Les fréro c'est du pop qui ne donne pas mal à la tete, c'est comme un bon vin. Ça me donne l'opportunité de démontrer qu'on peut faire la pop alterantif sans etre snob.

M: who chose the song?

F: we both

M: what is it?

F: it's rap

M: it's rap??? No!

F: yes

M: why!

F: it's not like we are going to rap

M: what is it

F: Pimp , 50 cent. We want to surprise avec pimp

M: 50 cent! You sing song by 50 cent???

Je ne savais pas quoi dire, je ne comprenais pas pourquoi. Au début je ne l'ai pas très bien pris, et c'est moi qui avait tort. Ils doivent etre collaboratifs.

Kenji ne sait pas la puissance qu'il a. Il se pose sur la scène avec sa guitare, il fait rien mais tout le monde le regarde. Il ya une simplicité qui est énormement charmante. C'est cette innocence et son instinct qu'il lui donnent sa puissance.

C'est difficile à savoir qui est K et où est ce qu' il peut aller. Dans les répétitions il a eu vraiment du mal. Je lui ai demander d'aller plus doux, de ne pais faire trop de décorations sur la mélodie. Tout le monde se rapproche de toi et ensuite tu les transportes. K fait de fautes et a beaucoup de travail à faire mais il donne de l'énérgie et qui donne de l'envie de danser sans etre ringard, ça c'est vraiment spécial.

Chloé. Je l'ai volée car elle a une très belle voix, elle a beaucoup de potentiel.

C'est bien, mais un petit truc qui me dérange énorment: c'est haging up pas onging op. Je t'explique un petit truc. Il faut qu'elle nous présente cette voix d'une manière élégante, parce que meme le rock et le punk ont besoin d'une sophistication et d'une élégance.

N'écrase pas ta gorge.

Ja'ttend qu'elle n'allume pas le feu d'artifice tout de suite. Elle a un potentiel dingue pour farie quelque chose de beau.

Je suis sur que Pagny a une opinion.

T'es paniquée ce soir (à Jenifer)

(à Garou) Je vois le danger dans tes yeux.

Mais arretez , soyez gentils avec ma famille Addams, je les aime beaucoup.

Je pense que K vraiment a quelque chose de spécial, mais où on peut aller, qu'est ce qu'on peut faire. Chloé c'etait pas trop bien maitrisé tout le temps il y avait des moments ou je me suis dit “ah, voilà parce que j'ai pris cette fille, il ya ce feu”. Fréro, je me suis dit, les pimps de la véga, ce n'étais pas trop convaincu mais çA tombe bien car j'aime bien etre étonné et ce soir 'ai été convaincu, je vous garde.

J'ai un instict que je vais suivre: Kenji.

(à Chloé) : tu dois réaliser ça, prend force dans ça, tu comprends, prend force.

Adrien: quelque chose d'étrange qui me fascine mais je suis étonné pas bruno, je ne m'attedais pas cette aggressivité.

Le style et la techinique: 100% Juliette.

J'adore Claudia, elle chante super bien, au meme temps Charlie a pris la lumère, enorme potentiel.

:uk:

Fabienne: fire in her, much voice, I expect much form her. The song she picked up reflects her personality: keen joyful, dancing but at the same time pretty much sad.

When you tuck into, you have to control your emotion, emotion is like oil, if you burn all the oil in you, it doesn't communicate your energy. More tenderness, more rubber and in this lightness you will find the power. Fabienne isn't scared of the difference.

Spleen: interesting, colourful, he carries us away without excuses, he doesn't even ask for permission. Spleen is always surprising in his choices. To sing this song the way he does, with a piercing voice, may be uncool, not honest and not at all interesting, there are huge risks. The problem with spleen is that he's not sure of himself. He does a lot of things that he doesn't need to.

Elodie: behind her guitar she's a sunshine, she's using the music to change her life. I have to say that I was disappointed, I didn't know if she was ready to transform this song in order to make us forget the original version. She doesn't have much passion, this means that she's nervous. It's blocking you a bit, this isn't going to touch the people, this isn't how you do a good performance. Use your physic, your shoulders, you are a bit blocked, don't block you, here you are, this is how I want you, you can smile. Elodie has to let her defences go, I'm in a hurry to see her tonight and I hope that with the audience power she can realize we love her.

It's true, it's pretty much difficult, everyone is very different. Spleen is cinema, technically he's impressive, Fabienne is honest and has a good fabric, when it rocks it rocks hard and there's a lot of emotion as well and Elodie, at 18 y.o., to do a performance with such a musical cleverness as you did, I agree with garou, it's impressive. Tonight I'm choosing spleen and elodie.

Thanks, I'm going to miss you.

Jacynthe masters her voice very well but I didn't push for her, I stole her for she sang enormously well. You can sing but when I look at you there's something that blocks you and I don't know why. First of all, you are going to act different, you are going to stay very simple. She can't help but to do some huge accelerations with her voice, it's harley davidson. When she sing honestly, she's very touching. When you do this, I adore it. When you flatten me down lika a pizza, I don't. She find her power in the silence and I hope she will let the harley davidson go.

Caroline has a golden voice. It's a big strenght. She's a vocal athlete, she makes her voice spin like an acrobat.

Caroline: yeah, I'm a bit stressed

Mika: Why?

C: I don't know

M: you have to have fun. Have fun. Make the most. Make the most of all this.*

C: ok

M: ok? I am a bit stressed cause I want to see what you chose. So you are singing in.. english?

C: french

M: ok and what is it?*

C: Vancouver

M: euh?*

C: Vancouver by veronique sanson

M: really? It's class. I adore veronique sanson

The choice is risky, bold and interesting.

All the energies you put in your legs during this first part of the song, you are wasting them cause this energy should be put in your voice and breathing. You lose your focus, calm down.

Caroline lost her means, she was nervous, technically she did a huge amount of mistakes. She starts to think about all surrounds her. This is the danger with her. I hope that tonight she will be able to break away and to carry us with her.

Marina: I adore her, she has a very very beautiful voice. I expect a lot, we need to go a bit more strong / loudly.

What concerns me a little is that I don't understand what you are about to tell. Did you already fall in love? Yes or no? Yes? Inspire you of this emotion and play with us, you have to drag us a bit more. If we don't have the attitude in the heart, in the hands, in the feet, in the fingers, we can't feel that in the voice.

Marina in the reharsal was at 70% . I hope that tonight she will be able to give to us 30% more so that she will reach the maximum.

It's amazing, it's a privilege to have 3 voices like these ones.

I'm staying loyal to my ambitions for the voice, I'm going to think about potential, about the voyage I can do with these singers. Without any doubt, I choose Caroline. I think that there's a path that will be eve more amazing, less demonstrative, with a repertoire that I can understand with Marina.

I think that the path Jacynthe already started, I'm sorry it's not with me, but I think that we are going to see you again.

Frero is a pop that doesn't hurt our head, it's like a good wine. It gives me the chance to demonstrate that we can to alternative pop without being snobby.

M: who chose the song?

F: we both

M: what is it?

F: it's rap

M: it's rap??? No!

F: yes

M: why!

F: it's not like we are going to rap

M: what is it

F: Pimp , 50 cent. We want to surprise avec pimp

M: 50 cent! You sing a song by 50 cent???

I didn't know what to say, I didn't get why. At the beginning I didn't react well, and it was me who was wrong.

They have to cooperate.

Kenji isn't aware of his power. He enters the scene with his guitar, he does nothing but everybody is looking at him. He has an enormously charming simplicity. This innocence and his instinct give his power to him.

It's difficult to know who K is, and where he can go. In the reharsals he really had a hard time. I asked to him to go softer, not to do too much decorations on the melody.

Everybody get close to you and then you carry them away. K does some mistakes and has a big work to do but he gives energy and a wish to dance without being uncool, this is really special.

Chloé. I stole her cause she has a very beautiful voice, she has a lot of potential.

This is good, but there's a little thing that enormously annoys me: it's hanging up, not ongin op. I'm explain a little trick to you. She has to present her voice in an elegant way, caus even rock and punk need sophistication and elegance.

Don't crush your throat.

I expect her not to light immediatly the firework. She has a crazy potential to do something beautiful.

I'm sure Pagny has an opinion

(to jenifer): you are panicking tonight.

(to garou) I see the danger in your eyes.

But stop! Be nice with my Addams family, I love them very much.

I think that K really has something special, but where can we go , what can we do. Chloé wasn't always too much controlled but there were moments where I said myself “ah, this is why I took this girl, there's this fire”. Frero, I said to me, the pimps de la vega, I wasn't too much convinced but it falls on well for I love to be surprised and tonight I got convinced, I save you.

I have an instict I'm going to follow: kenji.

(to Chloé) : you have to achieve this, take strenght in this, do you understand? Take strenght

Adrien: something weird which charmes me but I'm amazed by bruino, I didn't expected this aggressiveness

Style and technique: 100% Juliette

I adore Claudia , she sings super well, at the same time Charlie took light, huge potential.

Edited by Elwendin

Now I'm translating it into english and will edit this post with the english translation as soon as I'm done with it (I can't promise it will be tonight though).

I can do it, but I need you to tell me where it is. I watched the aftershow just to enjoy it, so I skipped most of it.

Thanks, you're very kind, as usual!! :flowers2: Take your time, don't worry :original:

These are the parts where Mika speaks or others talk about him in La Suite (http://www.mikawebsite.com/):

from 02:45 to 07:30, from 08:55 to 09:24, from 10:22 10:51 and from 11:43 to 12:10

Thanks, you're very kind, as usual!! :flowers2: Take your time, don't worry :original:

These are the parts where Mika speaks or others talk about him in La Suite (http://www.mikawebsite.com/):

from 02:45 to 07:30, from 08:55 to 09:24, from 10:22 10:51 and from 11:43 to 12:10

Ok, thanks for the hints, I'm doing it tomorrow. :wink2:

I'm wondering if I missed something. I noticed he did some looks just for the cameras (IMO), but they weren't childish or funny, they were more likely to highlitght or to communicate stuff. So, did I skip something? Please say I didn't.