MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

I rather see it as the beginning of a new era...:thumb_yello:

Actually, you can be right! There can be a beginning of a new era coming with this album. But no shows/festivals still means there's no proper summer this year, not the way there has been several years already.

I'm sure doing the TV shows affected his time frame for working on his new album.

If summer festivals is the price to pay to have great music, so be it.

Though i do secretly hope he does a few shows in Europe just the same....

Otherwise, it will be total madness in Montreal & we'll be lucky to get tickets even if it is our home gig :fisch:

Though i do secretly hope he does a few shows in Europe just the same....

Otherwise, it will be total madness in Montreal & we'll be lucky to get tickets even if it is our home gig :fisch:

Cold turkey can make people cross the pond by swimming even in winter.

Beware of us european junkies. :aah:

i'm wondering if that's just for france, or means no festivals at all. :dunno: maybe he indeed has to cut down his schedule to finish the album, and the voice will get him enough promo in france to stay popular there over the summer without doing any festivals. not so sure about italy though, xfactor has been a few months ago, so maybe he'll do something there so he won't be forgotten. do we actually know whether this info referred to festivals only in france, or generally for all countries?

xfactor has been a few months ago, so maybe he'll do something there so he won't be forgotten.

He said some months ago that he would have done some summer gigs in italy (or am I hallucinating?) but now an awful thought is occuring to me....

Some people believe he will be in XF again. In summer there will be XF castings.

Nope. I still trust him not doing XF again.

I don't hate XF, but I can't come to terms with the idea that he would give up on gigs just to do random castings, come on. Nope.

So I'll stick with the lullaby "he'll be busy working on the new album".

Besides, I'm not that sure what he meant or that he will do what he said.

I've learnt to live in uncertainty...

Edited by Elwendin

Tomorrow will be out the mag :wink2:

I think that I'll post the scans as soon as the magazine will be available online :wink2:

Thank you for the translations, Lucrezia. Very interesting.

Jessica ‏@jessica22163940 54m

A fan saw him after the interview he said "no festivals this summer but maybe a tour this winter"

No festivals this summer? :emot-sad: and a winter tour is not sure, it says "maybe" :tears:

He did festivals every summer since I know him and when he was preparing TOOL in 2012 he did some festivals that summer...dunno what happens this year...blame it on TV shows? :sneaky2:

A summer without Mika's gigs is like a garden without flowers :huh:

i'm wondering if that's just for france, or means no festivals at all. :dunno: maybe he indeed has to cut down his schedule to finish the album, and the voice will get him enough promo in france to stay popular there over the summer without doing any festivals. not so sure about italy though, xfactor has been a few months ago, so maybe he'll do something there so he won't be forgotten. do we actually know whether this info referred to festivals only in france, or generally for all countries?

I knew there was a big risk he won't do any summer shows (as we hadn't heard anything, not even rumors, yet and as he has an album to do) but I thought he needs to do something in Italy, it's been a few months since XF after all :dunno:

He said some months ago that he would have done some summer gigs in italy (or am I hallucinating?) but now an awful thought is occuring to me....

Some people believe he will be in XF again. In summer there will be XF castings.

Oh dear. Do you know when they will officially announce the judges?

Nope. I still trust him not doing XF again.

I don't hate XF, but I can't come to terms with the idea that he would give up on gigs just to do random castings, come on. Nope.

So I'll stick with the lullaby "he'll be busy working on the new album".

Besides, I'm not that sure what he meant or that he will do what he said.

I've learnt to live in uncertainty...

He said he would sing in Italy this summer I remember too elwendin :thumb_yello:

This is what was shared on twitter but not a word about this summer so that's not helping ...I really hope for summer festivals or else I won't survive :crybaby:

This is what was shared on twitter

http://linkis.com/www.metronews.fr/cul/wkmku

Jessica ‏@jessica22163940 54m

A fan saw him after the interview he said "no festivals this summer but maybe a tour this winter"

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I can't believe this as he normally tests his new songs in summer festivals then the album is out in September well at least for TBWKTM and TOOL...

I hope there won't be a Mika drought :pray::tears:

Well we should not better than to believe him right :blush-anim-cl::mikacool:

Looks like a new era all right. One of Mika performing for royals instead of fans.

Team Mika says exciting things are happening in the next few months and if it's not gigs it sounds like wishful thinking that he is devoting all his time to an album. There are obviously other things going on.

Looks like a new era all right. One of Mika performing for royals instead of fans.

Team Mika says exciting things are happening in the next few months and if it's not gigs it sounds like wishful thinking that he is devoting all his time to an album. There are obviously other things going on.

Just hope not another talent show :doh:

well there was speaking of some uk tv stuff for this year, wasn't there?

or, ofc with "exciting things" they could just mean another doodle competition, or similar. :mf_rosetinted:

well there was speaking of some uk tv stuff for this year, wasn't there?

or, ofc with "exciting things" they could just mean another doodle competition, or similar. :mf_rosetinted:

This is what I'm hoping for. Something good in UK. Not another drawing contest.

Of course, in the past we've been promised something really good, but it's usually turned out to be something that's not in UK. This is always sad, because I long for Mika to be big in UK again.

He did mention UK for this year, so my breath is well-and-truly bated.

This is what I'm hoping for. Something good in UK. Not another drawing contest.

Of course, in the past we've been promised something really good, but it's usually turned out to be something that's not in UK. This is always sad, because I long for Mika to be big in UK again.

He did mention UK for this year, so my breath is well-and-truly bated.

At the party after the Swatch signing he mentioned it. So living in hope that it is for real.

I just heard on tv that there is going to be a Celeb Big Brother in a couple of months, I hope to God that's not what he means!

At the party after the Swatch signing he mentioned it. So living in hope that it is for real.

I just heard on tv that there is going to be a Celeb Big Brother in a couple of months, I hope to God that's not what he means!

Celeb Big Brother... Mika, please, don't... :doh:

smilie_girl_004.gif

In italy celebrities who agree to do such things are actually some guys that everyone has forgotten. Pretty lame and pathetic.

I'm not concerned, I don't think he would do that. Of course, I don't know what's the deal in UK.

:aah: