MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

In italy celebrities who agree to do such things are actually some guys that everyone has forgotten. Pretty lame and pathetic.

I'm not concerned, I don't think he would do that. Of course, I don't know what's the deal in UK.

It's pretty much the same here, and as he has been all but forgotten here, it worries me that he might consider doing it!

My God :hypo: I don't think he's so desperate to participate in things like Big Brother, or at least I hope so :mf_rosetinted:

About the summer festivals, I really hope he will do something anyway... with him nothing is sure :teehee:

:thumb_yello::naughty:

I'd much rather him do the Voice in another country (except Italy, and obviously UK would be the best) than do X factor in Italy again! (And obviously the best would be if he just doesn't do any talent shows)

At the party after the Swatch signing he mentioned it. So living in hope that it is for real.

I just heard on tv that there is going to be a Celeb Big Brother in a couple of months, I hope to God that's not what he means!

Hasn't he said he hates celebrities? I would hope (pray) that this would be enough to keep him from doing this. I feel pretty lenient about the talent shows, but this would be too much!

At the party after the Swatch signing he mentioned it. So living in hope that it is for real.

I just heard on tv that there is going to be a Celeb Big Brother in a couple of months, I hope to God that's not what he means!

:puking:

Think about it though. Things like Celebrity BB and the Jungle, have helped boost many careers.

It might not be anything like that, of course, it probably isn't, but if it was, it would be a great way for Mika to show his wonderful personality. He's such a sweetheart, everyone would love him.

He wouldn't be trying to get off with someone there, but he'd make good friendships by talking intelligently about things that matter to him.

But don't worry, it probably isn't CBB.

But if it is, I can't wait until he meets Rylan. That would be some interesting interview! They would get on together so well!

My God :hypo: I don't think he's so desperate to participate in things like Big Brother, or at least I hope so :mf_rosetinted:

About the summer festivals, I really hope he will do something anyway... with him nothing is sure :teehee:

:naughty: I agree - and won't use any energy by fearing "the worst possible case" - before we know anything :wink2: About summer gigs - I remember there were talks about a concert in the ancient part of Verona - right ?:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I remember there were talks about a concert in the ancient part of Verona - right ?

Not exactly. He just begged someone to help him to do a gig over there. Of course, we would love it.

For Nina and Eriko, here we go (

)

To me they are perfect, they are amazing. I’m delighted to have them in my team.

I’m really looking forward to continue with the live shows cause I know I have all I need to some super beautiful things.

Edited by Elwendin

Hasn't he said he hates celebrities? I would hope (pray) that this would be enough to keep him from doing this. I feel pretty lenient about the talent shows, but this would be too much!

Yet that is what he himself has become by doing these talent shows, sadly.

Think about it though. Things like Celebrity BB and the Jungle, have helped boost many careers.

It might not be anything like that, of course, it probably isn't, but if it was, it would be a great way for Mika to show his wonderful personality. He's such a sweetheart, everyone would love him.

He wouldn't be trying to get off with someone there, but he'd make good friendships by talking intelligently about things that matter to him.

But don't worry, it probably isn't CBB.

But if it is, I can't wait until he meets Rylan. That would be some interesting interview! They would get on together so well!

Sorry Marilyn this is where we disagree, I think it would be the worst thing he could do. These shows are freak shows, and I think bring out the worst in people,

Mika loves celebrities. You don't believe Kylie Mingoue and Dita von Teese are "artists" do you?

I always thought he likes them as persons. Dita has a very strong unique style and Kylie seems like a nice person. Lol, maybe I'm just naive. I just can't see why like someone because they are celebrities, it doesn't make any sense to me.

There is a video of Mika with Caroline (he has chosen "Somewhere only we know" of Keane for her):

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/coulisses/repetitions-mika-a-choisi-somewhere-only-we-know-de-keane-pour-8394933.html

On vimeo for people outside of France, thanks a lot to Ysa who posted it! :

https://vimeo.com/90993193

He is very good, I like to see him to coach!

Can anyone translate it, please? :original:

Edited by charlie20

I always thought he likes them as persons. Dita has a very strong unique style and Kylie seems like a nice person. Lol, maybe I'm just naive. I just can't see why like someone because they are celebrities, it doesn't make any sense to me.

How would he even know Kylie Minogue if he wasn't drawn to her celebrity?

)

To me they are perfect, they are amazing. I’m delighted to have them in my team.

I’m really looking forward to continue with the live shows cause I know I have all I need to some super beautiful things.

Thanks a lot for the translation !:huglove:

Mika loves celebrities. You don't believe Kylie Mingoue and Dita von Teese are "artists" do you?

Don't speak to me of those two. :shun:

There is a video of Mika with Caroline (he has chosen "Somewhere only we know" of Keane for her):

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/coulisses/repetitions-mika-a-choisi-somewhere-only-we-know-de-keane-pour-8394933.html

Oh god this is magic. I can't wait to hear this song live. :shocked::wub2:

That is one of my favourite Keane songs, along with Bed Shaped.

Not exactly. He just begged someone to help him to do a gig over there. Of course, we would love it.

)

Merci Sylvie :huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

Looks like a new era all right. One of Mika performing for royals instead of fans.

Team Mika says exciting things are happening in the next few months and if it's not gigs it sounds like wishful thinking that he is devoting all his time to an album. There are obviously other things going on.

Me wants summer gigs :crybaby:

Woooooow :wub2: My favorite song of Keane!