Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

No, doesn't make much sense that he is already heading to LA with the 2 The Voice recordings coming up. But after them (and the Italian show) he should be free for 2 month?

Any way, I don't expect the fouth album until very late 2014 earliest, and I for sure won't make the mistake again to fixate on dates like with TOOL :naughty: But it will be nice to know that he is in LA, when he finally is there :wub2:

I'm sorry to say that he will have to be in Paris for 2 recordings for The Voice, on the 11 and the 14 of January. He usually works the day before for rehearsal so we can already guess that he will be in Paris from the 10th to the 14th of January.

And there is this movie with Fanny Ardent, being released on the 8th, there must be a red carpet somewhere before so I think he will be there also?

I still hope he was heading to LA, even if only for one week :wub2:

(and he talked about recording his album in LA in January in some French interviews too. He wouldn't DARE lying to 2 countries, right? :naughty:)

And he's going to Mlian on 17th on a TV show. I see the 4th album in 2015 and if he's doing XF8 Alba... :bed:

:blink::blink::blink:

Oh, well then :doh:

No, doesn't make much sense that he is already heading to LA with the 2 The Voice recordings coming up. But after them (and the Italian show) he should be free for 2 month?

Any way, I don't expect the fouth album until very late 2014 earliest, and I for sure won't make the mistake again to fixate on dates like with TOOL :naughty:But it will be nice to know that he is in LA, when he finally is there :wub2:

don't worry...he'll tweet that ad nauseam :naughty:

And there is this movie with Fanny Ardent, being released on the 8th, there must be a red carpet somewhere before so I think he will be there also?

ok, I just found out that there is a first screening of the movie on the evening of the 7th, I think it won't be a red carpet because the movie is not very famous and the theater is not at the Champs-Elysées (but in Les Halles, a shopping center :aah:), but they say the movie team will be there. As Mika only has a small role in it I don't think he will be coming (he is in LA recording his album you know :mf_rosetinted:) but, anyway, I will be there :teehee:

yes, so much for January being in the studio in LA :naughty:

it's Mikatime after all, so why bother?

Don't take away my illusions :mf_rosetinted::naughty::naughty: :wink2:

But I really think it's one of Mika's time statements that is more likely to be true, because it's not only involving himself, but also others like probably (hopefully!!!) Greg Wells, I don't think he spontaneously can decide to go or not go to LA, Greg is not free all the time and won't be happy if he took his time and than Mika doesn't come. And January still has some days left.

Am I really trying to put some logic into mikatiming now??? :shocked::naughty::D

But I really think it's one of Mika's time statements that is more likely to be true, because it's not only involving himself, but also others like probably (hopefully!!!) Greg Wells, I don't think he spontaneously can decide to go or not go to LA, Greg is not free all the time and won't be happy if he took his time and than Mika doesn't come. And January still has some days left.

Am I really trying to put some logic into mikatiming now??? :shocked::naughty::D

No, I think you are right, he has probably made some commitments already (involving other people with limited time resources) so I'm totally hoping he is still going to studio Jan/Feb. Either way, as long as he still sees himself as a song-writer and singer and has at least ideas about his new music it's fine, no matter when the new album is out.

it's Mikatime after all, so why bother?

relax, take it easy, it's my advice :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Either way, as long as he still sees himself as a song-writer and singer and has at least ideas about his new music it's fine, no matter when the new album is out.

If it turns out that Mika doesn't mean anything he says about making an album, don't you start to wonder if he means anything he says about still seeing himself a songwriter and a singer?

It wasn't that long ago that Mika insisted that he DOESN'T see himself as a musician. That he is an artist and doesn't identify with being "a musician". Now everyone is moaning about all these side projects and suddenly he is reiterating the importance of music over and over.

If it turns out that Mika doesn't mean anything he says about making an album, don't you start to wonder if he means anything he says about still seeing himself a songwriter and a singer?

I think he does mean something when he says about making an album. Of course it might turn out he is over-optimistic with his schedules, lol! We never know. He can call himself an artist or whatever he likes as long he sees himself also as a song-writer and singer as I love his music :naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10m

Me today pic.twitter.com/BMxUSdNY76

:blink:

i wonder whether he chose that dangerous look so he'd have the ski slope all for himself. :naughty: anyway if *i* saw that black figure on the slope, i'd try to get away, as people in such outfits are usually much faster than they should be. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: (just prejudices of course, maybe he's simply in italy and doesn't want to be recognized. :lmfao:)

That could be anybody in there.

Well, not ANY body.

It does look like MIKA's build.

Ok, definitively if I met a black figure like that of almost two meters I'd run away screaming!!! And this is Mika??? Oh my god, appearances are deceptive! :naughty:

If he is skiing, I really hope he is wearing a helmet. I'm having Michael Schumacher nightmares! And if he's in the US, he's nuts. We are all in a deep freeze. The kids already have school canceled for Monday because it's going to be so cold. And I'm supposed to be going to the Packer football game tomorrow.:mfr_omg:

Ok, definitively if I met a black figure like that of almost two meters I'd run away screaming!!! And this is Mika??? Oh my god, appearances are deceptive! :naughty:

yeah, imagine if you met him, dressed like that, in a dark alley in the middle of the night... :shocked: he surely knows how he can keep his fans at distance if he wants to! :lmfao:

If he is skiing, I really hope he is wearing a helmet. I'm having Michael Schumacher nightmares! And if he's in the US, he's nuts. We are all in a deep freeze. The kids already have school canceled for Monday because it's going to be so cold. And I'm supposed to be going to the Packer football game tomorrow.:mfr_omg:

he *is* wearing a helmet. and in his glasses you can see the ski of the person who took the pic, so yes, i'd suppose he is skiing. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

he's skiing in Switzerland, it's written in his Instagram! omg, I hope nothing bad will happen