Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I knew it...Almeria

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 59s

Filming on the original set of The Good the Bad And The Ugly. Riding a horse through a deserted western town. A childhood dream come true

Once we were at those places, but it was too expensive to enter.

And at the moment I'm between this place and Granada - so I can feel the good vibrations :)

Filming on the original set of The Good the Bad And The Ugly. Riding a horse through a deserted western town. A childhood dream come true

Ok. But who is Mika? Il Buono, il Brutto o il Cattivo? The Good the Bad or The Ugly?? :lmfao:

Il-buono-il-brutto-il-cattivo-.jpg

I knew it...Almeria

Can Mika ride a horse?!

They should remake Brokeback Mountain as a musical.

Just an idea.

I knew it...Almeria

My husband will die when he knows about this... He forced me to spend a whole day in Almeria during our honeymoon :mf_rosetinted:

Can Mika ride a horse?!

They should remake Brokeback Mountain as a musical.

Just an idea.

:lmfao:

When it comes to riding, we'll see.

Being able to ride a horse in my opinion means to be able to handle a gallop.

Otherwise you just can be carried around like a sack of potatoes. Maybe with some style, but still. :teehee:

Or? Do we already know?

Edited by Elwendin

:lmfao:

When it comes to riding, we'll see.

Being able to ride a horse in my opinion means to be able to handle a gallop.

Otherwise you just can be carried around like a sack of potatoes. Maybe with some style, but still. :teehee:

Or? Do we already know?

Given the number of times we saw pics of Mika in horse riding clothes, I would not be surprised he is totally able to handle a galop... If I remember correctly, he even mentionned something about horse riding while in Iceland (where the pic is from)

Given the number of times we saw pics of Mika in horse riding clothes, I would not be surprised he is totally able to handle a galop... If I remember correctly, he even mentionned something about horse riding while in Iceland (where the pic is from)

The horse pic is from the Faroe Islands. Totally irrelevant of course. Iceland happened winter time, Faroe Islands summer time (hence it was warm enough to ride a horse). I assume he can ride. Is there something he can't do? Maybe read a clock if it's true what he has said.

The horse pic is from the Faroe Islands. Totally irrelevant of course. Iceland happened winter time, Faroe Islands summer time (hence it was warm enough to ride a horse). I assume he can ride. Is there something he can't do? Maybe read a clock if it's true what he has said.

Thanks for reminding me! Explained why I couldn't find the post that came with it...:sneaky2:

Thanks for reminding me! Explained why I couldn't find the post that came with it...:sneaky2:

The tweet (from August 2013):

"Just went for a gallop race through the hills in the Faroe Islands with these very fine Icelandic horses"

:thumb_yello:

EDIT: We posted at the same time !

Oh, then I really hope to see that in the vid!!!! :yes:

Gallop terrifies me if I'm the one who rides, but it's really wonderful to admire

And there we get how the misurderstanding between Faroe and Iceland came up.

Edited by Elwendin

what about this

:gun2:

and this

:tumbleweed:

we can write the vid plot by MFC smilies :aah:

Here's the femme fatale who kills him :rollingpin: and then, of course, he's dead :rip_1:

Edited by Elwendin

Well, the clothes are meaningless to me. I know people who dress like that just cause a horse is around, but of course if you say he can ride, I do believe you. I'd like him to tell how he learned (something funny always happens when learning to ride :aah:) and to see him doing it.

Edited by Elwendin
grammar, you're a B**tch

Well, the clothes are meaningless to me. I know people who dress like that just cause an horse is around

For real?? :lmfao:

Ohhh Chris, I had this pic on my mind but couldn't find it :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

Ok. But who is Mika? Il Buono, il Brutto o il Cattivo? The Good the Bad or The Ugly?? :lmfao:

Il-buono-il-brutto-il-cattivo-.jpg

I just had to add my (useless) post, just to say how much I love this movie... Well, pretty much all of the spaghetti western (and their genius soundtracks by Morricone of course)!

I remember when I was a kid I even asked my granma to sew me Clint Eastwood's poncho in 'a few dollars more' and I dressed up as him for carnival XD