Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Not sure whether I should post this or not.

And not sure where this belong, but...

Patrizia Segre @patriziasegre · 57 min

@mikamusic_it all'opera per il suo primo libro ufficiale in uscita in autunno per @RizzoliLibri, WOW! @biancalaross pic.twitter.com/Rl0CQbRdQL

Mika is working on his first official book, which will be released in autumn by Rizzoli.

Rumours say it's a story.

So we see Mika blossoming into the multi-talented, and multi-tasking artist, we always knew was waiting to emerge. This will be exciting.

I hope the book is printed in English though it's probably going to start out in another language, and become available in the UK

Oh, I was just taking the photos to post them it but I see that they're already here :wink2:

I don't know if I have to believe this new or no... Hope it's true, sure, but I dont know... What do you think about it?

Why the book were not writen in english, cause Mika is more at rase to coin this store in english, I think, no?

I'm giving up on finding out whether it's a story or a biography. It is what it is :aah:

Maybe he is writing a childrens book, inspired by his nephew :blush-anim-cl:

I'm giving up on finding out whether it's a story or a biography. It is what it is :aah:

My first thought was that I couldn't imagine him writing an autobiography. But then I thought maybe if it was a memoir of his time on X-Factor or something, and it would be released just when the new season was starting up? I have no knowledge of this, it just seems like a possibility.

I think (I hope :mf_rosetinted:) he knows that he is too young to write an autobiography that would make sense.

A children book would be great :thumb_yello:

I don't think age matters at all! I'm older, but trust, he's lived 10 times the life I have. :wink2: I just don't think he'd be that open. And I don't remember him ever saying he aspired to write novels, so if it were that it would be really coming out of nowhere.

OMG this autumn I was there too :)

Alcazaba de Almería ‏@Alcazabaalmeria

Rodaje de videoclip del cantante Mika ayer en en la Alcazaba pic.twitter.com/JX5ZyvbBWY

BqbUEwJCAAAiNCu.jpg:large

It's like the pilates' picture from some time ago turned upside down.

I know I'm weird but I cracked up laughing when I saw this.

I think (I hope :mf_rosetinted:) he knows that he is too young to write an autobiography that would make sense.*

A children book would be great :thumb_yello:

A plain autobiography doesn't seem his thing at all, I would rather expect something involving some artwork (as the picture seems to suggest). On the other hand, it must be something the publisher has decided to invest on, something they suppose to be lucrative, so even though I like the idea of a children's book it seems a bit unlikely. In short, I have no idea :teehee: but I'm very curious to find out more

Edited by Log lady

OMG this autumn I was there too :)

Alcazaba de Almería ‏@Alcazabaalmeria

Rodaje de videoclip del cantante Mika ayer en en la Alcazaba pic.twitter.com/JX5ZyvbBWY

BqbUEwJCAAAiNCu.jpg:large

Is it the 007 part?

:thumb_yello:

So we see Mika blossoming into the multi-talented, and multi-tasking artist, we always knew was waiting to emerge. This will be exciting.

I hope the book is printed in English though it's probably going to start out in another language, and become available in the UK

I would guess, whatever it is, it will have been written in English first, just as he did with the XL column, and then translated :dunno:

I would guess, whatever it is, it will have been written in English first, just as he did with the XL column, and then translated :dunno:

You may be right. In order to do a good job, he should write first in his native language. (I never do it and you can tell it).

Is it the 007 part?

I think so

I don't think age matters at all! I'm older, but trust, he's lived 10 times the life I have. :wink2: I just don't think he'd be that open. And I don't remember him ever saying he aspired to write novels, so if it were that it would be really coming out of nowhere.

I agree. I assume he has many anedoctes to tell, IF he wants to.

My first thought was that I couldn't imagine him writing an autobiography. But then I thought maybe if it was a memoir of his time on X-Factor or something, and it would be released just when the new season was starting up? I have no knowledge of this, it just seems like a possibility.

Well these days he's not too young to write one.

Justin Bieber already wrote his. I did a double-take when I first saw it on a shelf in Smiths.

It must be all of two pages long.

There is a difference though, between a biography, and an autobiography. He could be writing about someone else.

Either way, I'm eager for his book. I hope (as I said before) they release an English version.

These days I don't expect stuff from Mika, to start out in English, or be released first in the UK.