Hello world!

shouldilookolder

I wish I could say I've been a fan from the beginning, but the truth is I stumbled on the video for We Are Golden only last November and my life has never been the same since! I went to the Philadelphia show on April 8th (even though I live in Columbus, OH - it was the closest show I could get to as Chicago sold out in a flash) and literally dream of my next chance to go to a concert. (MIKA is actually in my dreams embarrassingly often, but that's a separate issue...)

As for the rest of my life, I'm a food service slave by day and a novelist by night.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyo there! :bye: Welcome to the MFC

I'm Dee, the world rep for the USA. If you have any questions about the forum or Mika or whatever just ask & i'll be happy to help :thumb_yello:

Awww you went to the philly gig too? It was awesome, wasn't it? :D I come from Nebraska but my sister lives in Philly.

The WAG video was my introduction to Mika too, saw it on a music video channel. How'd you stumble on it?

BTW we have a thread for people from the USA. Come chat with us there, we need some new blood ;)

Welcome! Hey, how have you done this post, or whatever this is? I don't know how to do it to introduce myself like you!

Hi Koro,

To start your own Introduction thread, go to the main Introductions section here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Near the top left corner of the page you'll see a link that says "New Thread". Click on that, then just post a bit about yourself, as you made your post here. That should do it :thumb_yello:

:welcomeani:

Welcome!

I'm a fan found by video clip too (But mine was Elle me dit)

I'm Tamar, 16 ((:

You'll have so much fun here♥

If you need anything or if you have a question about something - send me a message, I'm always here, and if I'm not - I'll be back! :blush-anim-cl:

♥ ♥ ♥

xx

Yes, the Philly show was fantastic! We (hubby and I) stopped in VA the night before to see some friends, then left for Philly - the trip was terrible! Between traffic and toll booths and the GPS insisting we take roads in DC that weren't open anymore, I was starting to think I wouldn't even get there! But it was worth it (and so was the similarly terrible eight hour drive home the next day.) Every time I hear the second verse of "Popular Song" I feel a little relieved because of that night when he couldn't remember the words and had to look them up online...

I have no idea how I found WAG! I was watching some other video and YouTube recommended it to me... I wish I could remember what video that was.

Yes, the Philly show was fantastic! We (hubby and I) stopped in VA the night before to see some friends, then left for Philly - the trip was terrible! Between traffic and toll booths and the GPS insisting we take roads in DC that weren't open anymore, I was starting to think I wouldn't even get there! But it was worth it (and so was the similarly terrible eight hour drive home the next day.) Every time I hear the second verse of "Popular Song" I feel a little relieved because of that night when he couldn't remember the words and had to look them up online...

I have no idea how I found WAG! I was watching some other video and YouTube recommended it to me... I wish I could remember what video that was.

That was so cute when he forgot the lyrics, twice xD

Seeing Mika live, every hardship is worth it :naughty:

Hey! Welcome to MFC:thumb_yello:

Do you have a twitter account? I have a feeling I'm following there:naughty:

I do have a twitter but I don't use it much - when I do it's usually about writing. I don't mention MIKA much over there - it's my tumblr where the obsession comes out. (needless to say as my username there is also shouldilookolder)

I do have a twitter but I don't use it much - when I do it's usually about writing. I don't mention MIKA much over there - it's my tumblr where the obsession comes out. (needless to say as my username there is also shouldilookolder)

I just started following you (cathouzouf there too:naughty:)