KIIS-FM in LA - 2 October 2013

Sivan

Ok so we went to the KIIS FM radio show with Mika today :thumb_yello:

was great seeing mika again and the MFCer's!

We were like 20 people there I think. At first set on a bunch of little squishy chairs and pillows on the floors next to the piano and stuff. was very intimate.

He came and did a short and amusing interview with a little charades game at the end :naughty:

Then he sang Popular and Grace Kelly and that's it! :blink::aah:

they let us take some group pix with him after very quickly.

We said hi, I gave him a hug and said it's great seeing him again...then we had to leave.

After that outside we saw them leaving and he stopped by us for a little chat. He looked pretty tired (poor thing). I asked him if he thinks he is in Italy right now (cause he seemed like he is all over the place) LOL. he said he hates the sun now cause he is always in studios lately and it's hard going outside now :P little vampire mika :mikacool:

Charlotte told him how she loves his shirt (it was pretty cool indeed!). He then explained how he likes it cause he can use it in many ways. I forgot exactly how he said it but it was amusing :naughty:

Then I asked him if I can Paparazzi him (we were joking before he came that if he walked by I could use my 12 per second option on my new camera and could do that). so I asked and started shooting him without even looking and that's why the funny angles pix :P:naughty:

that's about it!

1380127_10151604852287563_744431371_n.jpg

1383111_10151604852122563_541668223_n.jpg

Edited by Sivan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were like 20 people there I think. At first set on a bunch of little squishy chairs and pillows on the floors next to the piano and stuff. was very intimate.

He came and did a short and amusing interview with a little charades game at the end :naughty:

We said hi, I gave him a hug and said it's great seeing him again...then we had to leave.

After that outside we saw them leaving and he stopped by us for a little chat. He looked pretty tired (poor thing). I asked him if he thinks he is in Italy right now (cause he seemed like he is all over the place) LOL. he said he hates the sun now cause he is always in studios lately and it's hard going outside now :P little vampire mika :mikacool:

Charlotte told him how she loves his shirt (it was pretty cool indeed!). He then explained how he likes it cause he can use it in many ways. I forgot exactly how he said it but it was amusing :naughty:

Then I asked him if I can Paparazzi him (we were joking before he came that if he walked by I could use my 12 per second option on my new camera and could do that). so I asked and started shooting him without even looking and that's why the funny angles pix :P:naughty:

that's about it!

:thumb_yello: Thanks for report from LA! :blush-anim-cl: I do understand he hates to be "locked up" inside a studio, when the sun is shining so brightly outside ... :wub2:

Love,love

me

Thanks so much, Sivan! It's great to know that you had the chance to see him again! I'm sure he appreciated seeing you and the other "old-timers" who were there (the new fans, too, I'm sure, but you know what I mean...)

So someone on Twitter said the interview and songs will be on the KIIS website in a few weeks, is that right?

Thanks so much, Sivan! It's great to know that you had the chance to see him again! I'm sure he appreciated seeing you and the other "old-timers" who were there (the new fans, too, I'm sure, but you know what I mean...)

So someone on Twitter said the interview and songs will be on the KIIS website in a few weeks, is that right?

Hi Deb :)

Before the show someone said it will be on in a week or 2... and at the end of the show I think I heard them say next Wednesday!

Lol what happened to his hair do?

272cb2ec2bbb11e3942122000aaa0535_8.jpg

@jojowright Just met @mikainstagram, pretty sure I love this dude! (I'm in the front)

it's the PODCAST of JoJo Wright...(I don't know which program Mika appeared. Ariana has appeared to this program in April )

JoJo On The Radio By JoJo Wright

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/jojo-on-the-radio/id171531491

or it's another PODCAST by KIIS-FM

On Air with Ryan Seacrest By 102.7 KIIS-FM

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/on-air-with-ryan-seacrest/id171530734

that's about it!

Thank you for the report and pics, aww that jacket brings me sweet memories:wub2:

Hi Sivan,

thank you so much for the report! It's nice to see you again :huglove:

As I was saying yesterday on Twitter, I think that he was at "Next Up": a program in which they organize mini-gigs and an interview with the singer and then they post everything on the site after a week...

Here's the link: http://t.co/GwZd2Gbs80

Edited by Lucrezia

it's the PODCAST of JoJo Wright...(I don't know which program Mika appeared. Ariana has appeared to this program in April )

JoJo On The Radio By JoJo Wright

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/jojo-on-the-radio/id171531491

or it's another PODCAST by KIIS-FM

On Air with Ryan Seacrest By 102.7 KIIS-FM

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/on-air-with-ryan-seacrest/id171530734

Why do I adore his hair like that:-)♥:wub2:

Hi Sivan,

thank you so much for the report! It's nice to see you again :huglove:

As I was saying yesterday on Twitter, I think that he was at "Next Up": a program in which they organize mini-gigs and an interview with the singer and then they post everything on the site after a week...

Here's the link: http://t.co/GwZd2Gbs80

yes that's what it was :) it's a show for the "next big hit/artist" (they don't know he is a star and a hit already ;)

that's about it!

Hey Sivan, I thought you looked familiar; I couldn't remember who was MFC and who wasn't.

It's nice that you guys were able to bump into him afterward; I wanted to wait around, but the friend I brought with me wanted to get something to eat, and MIKA seemed really really really tired.

When I saw him in March, I asked him if he would play "Tah Dah" at a show sometime, and he said he would.....

Before he left the studio, I mentioned it again, and he was like "yeaaaahhhhhh".

It was kind of funny.

He seemed like he remembered most of the other MFC'ers; I couldn't tell if he recognized me or not.

Like Sivan said, before he performed he played this game of charades with Sisanie (the Radio DJ). I think it pissed him off a little bit, I'm sure they told him about it ahead of time; but boy, he didn't seem at all happy about it.

It was kind of cute, haha