KIIS-FM in LA - 2 October 2013

Sivan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so we went to the KIIS FM radio show with Mika today :thumb_yello:

was great seeing mika again and the MFCer's!

We were like 20 people there I think. At first set on a bunch of little squishy chairs and pillows on the floors next to the piano and stuff. was very intimate.

He came and did a short and amusing interview with a little charades game at the end :naughty:

Then he sang Popular and Grace Kelly and that's it! :blink::aah:

they let us take some group pix with him after very quickly.

We said hi, I gave him a hug and said it's great seeing him again...then we had to leave.

After that outside we saw them leaving and he stopped by us for a little chat. He looked pretty tired (poor thing). I asked him if he thinks he is in Italy right now (cause he seemed like he is all over the place) LOL. he said he hates the sun now cause he is always in studios lately and it's hard going outside now :P little vampire mika :mikacool:

Charlotte told him how she loves his shirt (it was pretty cool indeed!). He then explained how he likes it cause he can use it in many ways. I forgot exactly how he said it but it was amusing :naughty:

Then I asked him if I can Paparazzi him (we were joking before he came that if he walked by I could use my 12 per second option on my new camera and could do that). so I asked and started shooting him without even looking and that's why the funny angles pix :P:naughty:

that's about it!

1380127_10151604852287563_744431371_n.jpg

1383111_10151604852122563_541668223_n.jpg

Thanks for your report and these lovely pics. :thumb_yello: He does indeed look tired.

Hi Deb :)

Before the show someone said it will be on in a week or 2... and at the end of the show I think I heard them say next Wednesday!

Looking forward to it

yes that's what it was :) it's a show for the "next big hit/artist" (they don't know he is a star and a hit already ;)

I love that he's seen as a guy with a future

Aw the Biebs was so cute before he turned into a monster.

Mika's hair is not that much different than a photo shoot he did in San Francisco circa 2008. That must be his American do :naughty:

I think he looks preppy, if they still say that

And very cute indeed

I'm not sure that the common listeners would appreciate this version, but anyway, Mika's voice sounds crystal clear! I can call it flawless :wub2: In comparison to the performance with Ariana - this time it was the real thing! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: I agree - much better!! :fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me