• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:raygun:This is a disaster... you can't create a team anymore but just join one... so Cassilda, Minthy and I can't be together... I'd like to virtually :raygun: this guy who joined the team Cassilda created :sneaky2:

:itsok:

Well...it's a game...so :dunno:

Next time we have to be a little faster :teehee:

So, chin up and there we go :wink2:

:itsok:

Well...it's a game...so :dunno:

Next time we have to be a little faster :teehee:

So, chin up and there we go :wink2:

Just a pity you don't have to contact the creator of the team first to be accepted... it would have avoided such a scenario

Well, people tried to join our team & we had to start over many times until the

Proper ones were in. You just dont approve the team, quit & start again. Everyone has to be on line when the team is created.

It's what we did, be connected at the same time but no new teams were accepted and we had to join existing ones... As I wanted to do it with MFCers only, I've quit but that was the only space available apparently. I love games but this one will be time-consuming and brain-racking so I wanted to do it with two of our large family ;)

Proper ones were in. You just dont approve the team, quit & start again. Everyone has to be on line when the team is created.

We can't start new team. I think it's too late, don't know why

Thank you for explaining Guy and Mellody :huglove:

:raygun:This is a disaster... you can't create a team anymore but just join one... so Cassilda, Minthy and I can't be together... I'd like to virtually :raygun: this guy who joined the team Cassilda created :sneaky2:

How can that be? Someone must be able to create new teams or the contest would be very small and they said there would be thousands. Is it just because you tried to create a team before? Are you sure Minthy can't try to start a team?

Sorry I can't see what's going on in there because once your team is finalized you can't access that part of the site anymore. But did you try loading more teams (there is a button at the bottom) until you get a team that has no members in it?

Just a pity you don't have to contact the creator of the team first to be accepted... it would have avoided such a scenario

I had to accept team members. Was there no way to reject him?

How can that be? Someone must be able to create new teams or the contest would be very small and they said there would be thousands. Is it just because you tried to create a team before? Are you sure Minthy can't try to start a team?

Sorry I can't see what's going on in there because once your team is finalized you can't access that part of the site anymore. But did you try loading more teams (there is a button at the bottom) until you get a team that has no members in it?

I was looking for create new one but I can't. I don't know why.

Well, I've quit and there's nothing left. Here's what it says on my screen now

Form your Swatch net.hunt team

"Time to team up! If you’re the first member, it’s up to you to choose your team name. When your team is complete, you’ll be asked to confirm that you’re part of it. Once confirmed, this will be your team for the entire competition.

Join one of the teams below or start forming your own now!

Teams

Follow us on Twitter etc"

Not possible to click on TEAMS, I can't even see the teams already confimed :blink:

Well, I've quit and there's nothing left. Here's what it says on my screen now

Form your Swatch net.hunt team

"Time to team up! If you’re the first member, it’s up to you to choose your team name. When your team is complete, you’ll be asked to confirm that you’re part of it. Once confirmed, this will be your team for the entire competition.

Join one of the teams below or start forming your own now!

Teams

Follow us on Twitter etc"

Not possible to click on TEAMS, I can't even see the teams already confimed :blink:

Maybe try logging out and back in etc. It took awhile for everything to update correctly when I was forming a team. Otherwise just open a new Swatch Club account so you can start fresh. :dunno:

When you go to form your team make sure you are all online at the same time and open a team way down the list so randoms don't stumble on it.

Maybe try logging out and back in etc. It took awhile for everything to update correctly when I was forming a team. Otherwise just open a new Swatch Club account so you can start fresh. :dunno:

When you go to form your team make sure you are all online at the same time and open a team way down the list so randoms don't stumble on it.

Thanks for your advice :wink2: I've tried to log ou and log in but there's no possibility to form or join a team anymore. Which is weird because there was no deadline (I thought it was possible to enter the hunt till the day before it officially starts).

Nevermind... good luck to you all :huglove:

It's what we did, be connected at the same time but no new teams were accepted and we had to join existing ones... As I wanted to do it with MFCers only, I've quit but that was the only space available apparently. I love games but this one will be time-consuming and brain-racking so I wanted to do it with two of our large family ;)

What a shame :shocked::sneaky2:

Unless that s a bug ....I was worried about that because swatch keeps saying you have to be fast :crybaby:

That's really frustrating :mad:

I'll check with the members of my team but if it's too late, all we can do is cry now :tears:

Popular. You know about popular:mf_rosetinted:.

Popular. You know about popular:mf_rosetinted:.

:lmao:

This is what I see when I open the create or join a team page and it is depressing :sad:

http://gyazo.com/ca24795e8b4f3f228006c4d7c7d6acf5

Hopefully it's only a bug because I can't get past this page now whereas last night I could have opened a team or join one without any problem :dunno:

I have sent an e-mail to swatch just now , I hope they can help understand what's going on.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:lmao:

This is what I see when I open the create or join a team page and it is depressing :sad:

http://gyazo.com/ca24795e8b4f3f228006c4d7c7d6acf5

Hopefully it's only a bug because I can't get past this page now whereas last night I could have opened a team or join one without any problem :dunno:

I have sent an e-mail to swatch just now , I hope they can help understand what's going on.

Ok so let's hope it's still possible to do something. Waiting for what Swatch will tell you ;) It's either too late or a bug.

I've got the exact same problem. Hopefully this isn't about a limit of people/teams but just a bug on the site or something.

If it's possible to create a new team later on, it would be a pleasure to be with you *fingers crossed*

Well, I did see something in the rules -- the wording was something like, "If spots are still open", so they definitely had a cut off point. But I wouldn't think they'd have reached it now.

Are you seeing teams that have no members in them? You know, it will say something like, TEAM #200 and there's no name and it says, "OPEN" in the slots next to it? If so, you can click on one of those to create your team -- they are not already created teams. Do you know what I mean? I can't do a screen shot because I can't get to that part of the site now without creating a new account. But it's only an already-created team if there's a founding member shown in the first spot on the left. I wish I could explain it better for you. :dunno:

Ok so let's hope it's still possible to do something. Waiting for what Swatch will tell you ;) It's either too late or a bug.

I think they have a bug on their site!... I think

They wrote "Be ready to solve the first puzzle on October 27th"

Would surprise me if they closed the list 2 weeks before the game starts ;)

Well, I did see something in the rules -- the wording was something like, "If spots are still open", so they definitely had a cut off point. But I wouldn't think they'd have reached it now.

Are you seeing teams that have no members in them? You know, it will say something like, TEAM #200 and there's no name and it says, "OPEN" in the slots next to it? If so, you can click on one of those to create your team -- they are not already created teams. Do you know what I mean? I can't do a screen shot because I can't get to that part of the site now without creating a new account. But it's only an already-created team if there's a founding member shown in the first spot on the left. I wish I could explain it better for you. :dunno:

no there's nothing, no partially filled teams, no empty ones, no possibility to create new teams.

Maybe they've reached the limited number of teams, because of everyone making new ones, but is there website not programmed to react to abandonned (empty) teams.

Edited by STEP___

I know what you mean :thumb_yello: But there's no suggestion of joining another thread or creating a new one. I do hope it's a bug

I think they have a bug on their site!... I think

They wrote "Be ready to solve the first puzzle on October 27th"

Would surprise me if they closed the list 2 weeks before the game starts ;)

That's also what I thought :wink2: Thanks Helena :huglove: