• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still thinking about it. But it's not as if I will have much else to do in November.

Cassilda and I would be really happy if you could join our team. We were looking for a third partner and our team was named and created tonight... our problem is a man who's not an Mfcer and a perfect nobody to us joined our team :doh: We'll have to do something to solve this

Ok, I've joined your team :D

Great!

I've asked to join your team, hope that's ok. I'm Emmy333 on there too :)

Yea, that's perfectly okay! :D Now we have a full team! Thanks!

So it's ok to name it later then?

Yea, you can name it later or change the name later in. Atleast for now.

Cassilda and I would be really happy if you could join our team. We were looking for a third partner and our team was named and created tonight... our problem is a man who's not an Mfcer and a perfect nobody to us joined our team :doh: We'll have to do something to solve this

:sneaky2: poor you :hug:

I hope you can solve this girls :thumb_yello:

YOu're a good girl, no wonder you've already been adopted :itsok::hi5::naughty:

Ok so let's find somebody else! Cassilda and I are in the team called Eureka and are looking for another partner in crime :naughty: We're team #90

Hi, I want to join your team, I ask for it, I am waiting for your answer. :thumb_yello:

So it's ok to name it later then?

you can change your team name until you click on "confirm team" :wink2:

if there isn't another way, you can just quit your team, unless you already confirmed it, and start a new one. if you want to keep your current team name, it'd probably make sense to change it before you quit. :wink2:

if there isn't another way, you can just quit your team, unless you already confirmed it, and start a new one. if you want to keep your current team name, it'd probably make sense to change it before you quit. :wink2:

Thank you! I've quit the team and advised Cassilda to do it too. We'll create a new team.

Hi, I want to join your team, I ask for it, I am waiting for your answer. :thumb_yello:

We'll ask Cassilda about it. I'd be happy to count you in :wink2:

:sneaky2: poor you :hug:

I hope you can solve this girls :thumb_yello:

We'll solve it. We want to be among MFCers.

Thank you so much Mellody :huglove::thumb_yello:

I'm wondering if I could open a team already as I'm supposed to team up with Kath and Allegra but I don't know if they have opened one already or not :aah: and I have no idea when the deadline to open one is ...

:shocked:

Thank you so much Mellody :huglove::thumb_yello:

I'm wondering if I could open a team already as I'm supposed to team up with Kath and Allegra but I don't know if they have opened one already or not :aah: and I have no idea when the deadline to open one is ...

:shocked:

Try to make sure you're all connected at the same time to avoid problems :wink2:

Does it start on oct 27th???

Oh, and ERIIIIKO, we are waiting you to join me and snezana at team 130, look for wonka there....

JOINED !! :thumb_yello:

you're so lovely Wonkita !! :mikadas:

We are the Team Big Girls !

7zoo.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding an image url.