• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought it was weird they started a contest with meeting Mika as the prize but he himself has no clue about it.

Someone should have told him the prize was Mika being your slave for a day :glasses2:.

Maybe Mika stopped this contest,since he had no idea he's gonna be the prize :mf_rosetinted:

He didn't seem very excited last night :aah: Poor him,some day he'll find out on Twitter that he was sold on E-bay :naughty:

:lmfao:

I'm going to the bank tomorrow to remove all my savings in case it is true :naughty: and I'll buy Mika mikasoon :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

ooooh now that would be interesting!!

he could vacuum my house, cook, do dishes while singing!!!

I once asked him to be a waiter at my party. He ignored my request. I told him he didn't even have to sing. Still he wouldn't do it.:mf_rosetinted:

So are any teams still looking for members?

Well Sweetieval from France and erikagingy from Italy still are. So is Mine apparently :wink2:

Hippieibbie and I had to quit our team again as a stranger joined us :sneaky2:(step was not connected tonight). I hope Wonka and Nenartus's team (temporarily) title will work (it's Please do not join)

Well Sweetieval from France and erikagingy from Italy still are. So is Mine apparently :wink2:

Hippieibbie and I had to quit our team again as a stranger joined us :sneaky2:(step was not connected tonight). I hope Wonka and Nenartus's team (temporarily) title will work (it's Please do not join)

Yes, I saw that team name :naughty:

I am looking for new team. Please, tell me if you want me in your team otherwise I will:tears::banghead:

"Same day I wanted dress for SWATCHING, same day where I want SWATCHING...what happened...they gone SWATCHING another team. When theys gone SWATCHING another team, I am very, very sad... how they join different team, I no believe."

I am kidding!!! ;)

But I always looking for SWATCHING with an other team ;)

Edited by Minthy

I am looking for new team. Please, tell me if you want me in your team otherwise I will:tears::banghead:

"Same day I wanted dress for SWATCHING, same day where I want SWATCHING...what happened...they gone SWATCHING another team. When theys gone SWATCHING another team, I am very, very sad... how they join different team, I no believe."

I am kidding!!! ;)

But I always looking for SWATCHING with an other team ;)

So are several MFCErs Minthy:

Sweetieval from France

erikagingy from Italy

Mine from France

I don't know if Silver is curious or if she wants to join? :biggrin2:

So are several MFCErs Minthy:

Sweetieval from France

erikagingy from Italy

Mine from France

I don't know if Silver is curious or if she wants to join? :biggrin2:

I contacted sweetieval. I think she's not online for the moment but I told her to contact me and I told her that je vais me lever à n'importe quelle heure de la nuit s'il le faut. I am free tomorrow then I can return to my bed after. "Mine from France" means que tu es disponible?

I think we call it talking "franglais"

. I hope Wonka and Nenartus's team (temporarily) title will work (it's Please do not join)

Yes, I saw that team name :naughty:

That's brilliant. :lmfao:

Its just that our 3rd team member is eriko and due to timeones shes not online when me and sneez are, so we had to create 3 teams already....

I regret leaving the last team coz it had the most amazing name...GREY UNDIES..:lmfao:

I contacted sweetieval. I think she's not online for the moment but I told her to contact me and I told her that je vais me lever à n'importe quelle heure de la nuit s'il le faut. I am free tomorrow then I can return to my bed after. "Mine from France" means que tu es disponible?

I think we call it talking "franglais"

It has to be a team with three different nationalities.

Il faut trois nationalités differentes dans l'équipe .

"Mine" is a French MFCer whose name is Michelle. I know that's confusing as "mine" means "mien" in French :doh:

"Mine" est un membre du MFC français qui s''appelle Michelle. Je sais que c'est trompeur car "Mine" veut dire "mien" en français.

I'm in a team. Je suis déjà dans une équipe.

A demain Minthy :huglove:

Its just that our 3rd team member is eriko and due to timeones shes not online when me and sneez are, so we had to create 3 teams already....

I regret leaving the last team coz it had the most amazing name...GREY UNDIES..:lmfao:

I loved this Grey Undies team! That was a name indeed :naughty::thumb_yello:

It will be my third attempt tomorrow too :mf_rosetinted:

I even gave Hippie my mail and password to make sure everything would be alright this time (I'm like Eriko or Christine tonight, geographically speaking in Europe but professionally in a different time zone because of my night shift :fisch:) so Step and Hippie will be ready and I won't; would be still in bed :teehee:

I love you guys :naughty:

When you open your next team call it the chicken team :naughty: It will scare non MFCers away :thumb_yello:

It has to be a team with three different nationalities.

Il faut trois nationalités differentes dans l'équipe .

"Mine" is a French MFCer whose name is Michelle. I know that's confusing as "mine" means "mien" in French :doh:

"Mine" est un membre du MFC français qui s''appelle Michelle. Je sais que c'est trompeur car "Mine" veut dire "mien" en français.

I'm in a team. Je suis déjà dans une équipe.

A demain Minthy :huglove:

Thank you Anne ;) Have a good night. :wink2::aah:

Honestly, if the upcoming puzzles are half as difficult as just getting a team formed has been, I have no hopes of winning a thing! :lol3:

You're right Deb:aah: But I want to go in London, I want to meet Mika again and can have his "autographe". For the moment I have yours on the skarf you gave me at Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ;)