Hi MFC :wink2:

Did not log on the Swatch website, thought I would have time to join before October 27th.

Think I'm going to join if it is possible to create a new team further on...

I'll see if I can create one or just join one, but I would prefer to be with MFCers of course.

@Macboll : did you manage to create a new team or is it definitely over ?

@Nanou : have you got enough members in your team ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Val: Cassilda offered me to join her team and we were looking for another MFCer from other countries than France and Austria. Unfortunately, a perfect stranger joined our team but it seemed to be somebody looking for a Western woman :sneaky2:... so we wanted to quit the team and create a new one with Minthy as our third partner and...:doh: a bug apparently or subscriptions are over.

I'll try again but have to find 2 other people (if Step wants me :blush-anim-cl: I'd be happy), good luck to you too!

a perfect stranger joined our team but it seemed to be somebody looking for a Western woman :sneaky2:

Oh no, I didn't realize that was his motive that is terrible. :naughty:

I would just give it a day and see if this gets sorted out and if not, create a new account to see if you can start over. I find it very hard to believe they have closed off registration at this point. They have nothing to gain from that. Obviously the more people competing the better.

Maybe Mika stopped this contest,since he had no idea he's gonna be the prize :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah :lmfao:

I thought it was weird they started a contest with meeting Mika as the prize but he himself has no clue about it.

Someone should have told him the prize was Mika being your slave for a day :glasses2:.

ooooh now that would be interesting!!

he could vacuum my house, cook, do dishes while singing!!!

yeah, he seemed clueless about what was going on... i guess Swatch owns him on this one :aah:

What a shame :shocked::sneaky2:

Unless that s a bug ....I was worried about that because swatch keeps saying you have to be fast :crybaby:

That's really frustrating :mad:

I'll check with the members of my team but if it's too late, all we can do is cry now :tears:

I hope all will be ok, we are Oldlings, :old: the have to be "compréhensifs" with us! ;)

Well, I did see something in the rules -- the wording was something like, "If spots are still open", so they definitely had a cut off point. But I wouldn't think they'd have reached it now.

Are you seeing teams that have no members in them? You know, it will say something like, TEAM #200 and there's no name and it says, "OPEN" in the slots next to it? If so, you can click on one of those to create your team -- they are not already created teams. Do you know what I mean? I can't do a screen shot because I can't get to that part of the site now without creating a new account. But it's only an already-created team if there's a founding member shown in the first spot on the left. I wish I could explain it better for you. :dunno:

Thank you for your explaination `Deb. No, I don't see anything other than the team I joined. But I have a team, it's better than not.

ooooh now that would be interesting!!

he could vacuum my house, cook, do dishes while singing!!!

yeah, he seemed clueless about what was going on... i guess Swatch owns him on this one :aah:

I really don't like to clean my appartment but if I have Mika for a day, I will have lots of things to do but not cleaning. It will be more relax :fisch:

Snezana and Eriko, join team 151 called GREY UNDIES...we had an intruder on 135...

Edit: Nope, there's another intruder there, so i guess we have to be online the 3 of us at the same time to create a new one...

Snezana and Eriko, join team 151 called GREY UNDIES...we had an intruder on 135...

Edit: Nope, there's another intruder there, so i guess we have to be online the 3 of us at the same time to create a new one...

It was me wonka:mf_rosetinted: