• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Anne ;) Have a good night. :wink2::aah:

You're welcome Minthy :huglove:

You're right Deb:aah: But I want to go in London, I want to meet Mika again and can have his "autographe". For the moment I have yours on the skarf you gave me at Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ;)

You're right Minthy , we'd do anything for Mika :naughty:

I'd love to meet him again :mikalove:

You're welcome Minthy :huglove:

You're right Minthy , we'd do anything for Mika :naughty:

I'd love to meet him again :mikalove:

I really don't like to awake me in the morning, I always want to let my eyes oppen by thenselves. But for Mika, I will do it. As often as he wants ;) And I always "pardonne" my cat when he awake me in the middle of the night to be "cajolé" and I do it as long as he wants. But for the rest of the world, I don't like!!!

I registered and then joined a team but I did not know the other teammates. The other two members would never confirm our team and I really wanted to do this with other MFCers. So I quit that team and started my own team #173 "The Team Who Knew 2 Much". If any other MFCers haven't joined a team, you are very welcome to join mine! Please!

That's awesome! Let me know if you have any trouble finding it. The teams name is "The Team That Knew 2 Much."

I'm already in ! Thank you !! :wub2:

We are looking for a third MFCer to complete our team. :mika3:

(I'm like Eriko or Christine tonight, geographically speaking in Europe but professionally in a different time zone because of my night shift :fisch:) so Step and Hippie will be ready and I won't; would be still in bed :teehee:

That's why we formed a team on Saturday. :naughty: As soon as I woke up we got it done so the time zones weren't a problem. I figured it would become more difficult once Team Mika made an announcement and it seems it has. :aah:

Honestly, if the upcoming puzzles are half as difficult as just getting a team formed has been, I have no hopes of winning a thing! :lol3:

Yes I think about that every time I read this thread. :lmfao:

In the rule book it says you must be 18 or older to enter... But I know of many people who entered and are under 18! I myself am under 18 so I was thinking if there are any other people under 18 who wanna give it a shot with me then please:) because what I'm thinking is why would they let you enter just to later disqualify you???!! I live in America and it does also say it must be two other people from two different countries soo please give it a shot w/ me:) plus maybe we would just have to bring a parent or guardian or something:)

I'm already in ! Thank you !! :wub2:

We are looking for a third MFCer to complete our team. :mika3:

YAY!! Now I don't know what to do because a third person joined our team but she is only 15. The way I understand the rules your team members must register with Swatch and the competition is only open to members 18 and older. I don't know who this person is to let them know. The rules say that anyone under 18 will not be eligible to win but does that mean the entire team can not win if one person on the team is under 18? :dunno:

YAY!! Now I don't know what to do because a third person joined our team but she is only 15. The way I understand the rules your team members must register with Swatch and the competition is only open to members 18 and older. I don't know who this person is to let them know. The rules say that anyone under 18 will not be eligible to win but does that mean the entire team can not win if one person on the team is under 18? :dunno:

Don't confirm the team. What we had to do when we strangers wandered in and joined the team before all three of our members could join, was quit the team and start a new one. It sounds like people are able to do that now, right, even though there was some problem earlier today?

The rules clearly state that you have to be 18 to play and that proof of age will be required to claim a prize. It's #2. :dunno:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/promotion-rules

MikaSounds.com

http://mikasounds.com/swatch/

Mika has been asked to collaborate with Swatch on their fantastic 30th birthday celebrations!

They’ve asked Mika to bring his quirky and colourful sense of fun to the brand.

Of the collaboration, Mika says,

‘Swatch is such an iconic brand.

I have always admired their creativity – from their classic and pure designs, to their exciting and wacky collaborations with artists.

It’s a design brand that has been able to reflect every decade since it launched, while remaining incredibly consistent with its unique design principles.

I grew up with Swatch and have been a fan for years, so to be one of the 30 people chosen to represent the brand at their 30th anniversary is brilliant!

I look forward to seeing what the next 30 years will hold, too.’

LARGE size (1609 x 1073) http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3776/10305109423_ae96611d41_o.jpg

10305109423_31843d4971_b.jpg

Wasn't gonna do this cos I thought it might be too time consuming, and with school at the moment, I wouldn't have enough time... But then I signed up. Got about 20 emails saying someone had joined or left the team, AND THEN REALISED IT WAS FOR OVER EIGHTEENS. :doh:

Well done Eloise.

Don't confirm the team. What we had to do when we strangers wandered in and joined the team before all three of our members could join, was quit the team and start a new one. It sounds like people are able to do that now, right, even though there was some problem earlier today?

The rules clearly state that you have to be 18 to play and that proof of age will be required to claim a prize. It's #2. :dunno:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/promotion-rules

That's what I thought. I didn't confirm our team yet so we are still waiting for a third MFCer and then I will just start a new team.

Hello everybody!

Well, I've just decided to join in this game - without having much idea about how everything works xD ...

Actually, I've founded a team, but I don't have any team members. Would someone like to join my team? We can also change the name, I'm not really creative with this kind of stuff :aah:

-> Team 169: Blue Fire ;)

EDIT: oh, someone just joined this second. Hello to Spain, if you are reading this =D

Hi Sarina, I'm also teamless. Perhaps we could create a new team. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes sure :) DM me, ok :)?

I have a team and we will need one more person. Would you like to join ours?

Thank you s much :)

Only one more person? Cause Graciosa is looking for a team too so we are 2 :blush-anim-cl: