Audio + video interview @ Italian Radio RDS Nov. 7 2013

mari62

not sure about the streaming though, on that page they say now, that the interview will be available in the afternoon :dunno:

EDIT: maybe they've changed their plans

Edited by mari62

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The video interview they had announced has already taken place, it was not not in streaming and it will uploaded on that page, hopefully soon

*sigh*

Thanks, Mari.

here it is!

thanks marina! :flowers2: what made him laugh so much in the end? :wink2: i think i understood something about having had latin at school helped him to learn italian... and that he had the choice of touring italy in jan/feb or working on his album in LA, and he decided for the latter :biggrin2: and some stuff about xfactor... but i only understood some of what he said, and hardly anything of what the interviwer said, she's just way too fast! :aah:

thanks marina! :flowers2: what made him laugh so much in the end? :wink2: i think i understood something about having had latin at school helped him to learn italian... and that he had the choice of touring italy in jan/feb or working on his album in LA, and he decided for the latter :biggrin2: and some stuff about xfactor... but i only understood some of what he said, and hardly anything of what the interviwer said, she's just way too fast! :aah:

At the end the interviewer says she's mom and has a 4 y/o son and he has had a lot of diseases, and she names all of them and then she says that she read that Mika wants to have many children and the girl says, are you sure? and that she does not know if it reconciles so many children with so much work he has *Mika laughs* the girl says that for her impossible to do that :naughty:

here it is!!

[YOUTUBE]JSdA3_Knvv0#t=16[/YOUTUBE]

I just tried to download this with keepvid and it didn't work, so I tried savevideo.me and got this message "Could not find any download links or site not supported :-("

Has youtube made it so videos can't be downloaded?! :shocked::tears:

At the end the interviewer says she's mom and has a 4 y/o son and he has had a lot of diseases, and she names all of them and then she says that she read that Mika wants to have many children and the girl says, are you sure? and that she does not know if it reconciles so many children with so much work he has *Mika laughs* the girl says that for her impossible to do that :naughty:

thank you! :flowers2:

I still need a Translation for the interview :teehee: but if you are happy it sounds good to me :wink2:

Two of the things he said that I liked were that the electronic music is over in his new album and that he's going to LA in January to finish the album, isn't that good news? at least they are for me :blush-anim-cl:

ohh, italian MFCers can do a better translation. I understood everything but then writing in english it's difficult for me as well, I have many languages in my head :doh:

Two of the things he said that I liked were that the electronic music is over in his new album and that he's going to LA in January to finish the album, isn't that good news? at least they are for me :blush-anim-cl:

ohh, italian MFCers can do a better translation. I understood everything but then writing in english it's difficult for me as well, I have many languages in my head :doh:

it sounds fantastic :thumb_yello:.

They read one question I tweeted to Petra.

His answer didn't surprise me at all.

I asked literally "if he is falling into temptation to make the girls sing one of his song, and if yes, if he will resist."

This is the transcription of the answer, but maybe you do know as well :naughty::

P: Myriam asks if you are about to fall into temptation of make your girls sing one of your songs.

M: No, it would be a disaster.

P: Do you really think it would be a disaster? No, I don’t think so.

M: Well, maybe later, not now. Now I really want (willywillywillywant :aah:) to try a different style for the girls. Cause I don’t work for them, I’m not their record label, I’m not their manager, after XF they have to work with others, with a team.

While I’m with them, I want to work with them on the technique and above all on the style, it’s not good just to give them one of my songs."

Less interesting than the fourth album affair, I know :fisch:.

He seemed really sincere when he said that he's working hard on that.

I know that he said that before and left us in the dark for months, but I'm so happy when I see him so motivated, that I'm inclined to believe him.

I know, sound a bit like Pied Piper of Hamelin :naughty:

:mikacool:

They read one question I tweeted to Petra.

His answer didn't surprise me at all.

I asked literally "if he is falling into temptation to make the girls sing one of his song, and if yes, if he will resist."

This is the transcription of the answer, but maybe you do know as well :naughty::

P: Myriam asks if you are about to fall into temptation of make your girls sing one of your songs.

M: No, it would be a disaster.

P: Do you really think it would be a disaster? No, I don’t think so.

M: Well, maybe later, not now. Now I really want (willywillywillywant :aah:) to try a different style for the girls. Cause I don’t work for them, I’m not their record label, I’m not their manager, after XF they have to work with others, with a team.

While I’m with them, I want to work with them on the technique and above all on the style, it’s not good just to give them one of my songs."

Less interesting than the fourth album affair, I know :fisch:.

He seemed really sincere when he said that he's working hard on that.

I know that he said that before and left us in the dark for months, but I'm so happy when I see him so motivated, that I'm inclined to believe him.

I know, sound a bit like Pied Piper of Hamelin :naughty:

:mikacool:

We are going to believe in his words this time :naughty: maybe he wants to finish the album in time but sometimes things does not depend on him only :teehee: