Mika 'The Origin of Love' Magazine Edition

Yuna

Sorry, can't help you, I paid with card

When was it sent? For me it was the 30th. And another French fan ordered it too, it was sent on the 27th and still nothing.

I dont know.i ordered it after I came back from London:thumb_yello:i m thinking it may take longer with Christmas post

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the link I have I get through to the check out, but it doesn't seem to want to accept my PayPal password.

I checked the email from yesasia and it says i paid by paypal too (couldnt remember for sure). It worked fine for me first try. Perhaps something's up with you paypal account. Have you tried using it for anything else recently?

No haven't received mine yet either :sad:

Sorry, can't help you, I paid with card

When was it sent? For me it was the 30th. And another French fan ordered it too, it was sent on the 27th and still nothing.

The aforementioned email said mine shipped Nov 27th (shipping to the usa) and i still havent gotten it. I'm glad i'm not the only one, i was about ready to call the post office! i guess if it's coming all the way from Asia it's understandable that it takes longer, esp this time of year. I'm just excited for it :teehee:

From the link I have I get through to the check out, but it doesn't seem to want to accept my PayPal password.

You have to sign in as a new customer then log in to your Paypal account in the next steps. I had the same problem at first. After seeing this in London I had to have it :)

Mine came! It took from Nov 27 to Dec 11 to get from China to the USA, if that helps anyone.

It's really nice! Hardback with big color photos, some of which i hadn't seen. The three postcards are a lovely addition. And i love having all his recent videos on one dvd. :wub2:

Mine came! It took from Nov 27 to Dec 11 to get from China to the USA, if that helps anyone.

It's really nice! Hardback with big color photos, some of which i hadn't seen. The three postcards are a lovely addition. And i love having all his recent videos on one dvd. :wub2:

Ah, I hope mine will come soon :wub2:

I finally received it ! :thumb_yello:

I love it, the pictures are really beautiful. I love the postcards :wub2:

:wub2::thumb_yello:
Still waiting :tears:

me too! :sneaky2:
And me :sad:

I hope you get it tomorrow Silver , Robbie and buttons :group_hug:

I can't remember exactly when I ordered mine but it was very early as soon as Eriko mentioned it so they do take a long time to travel ...

Edited by crazyaboutmika

The first copy Mika saw was mine. He looked through it and touched it. You can buy it for just 119,95. Bargain. Order now and it will be yours before Christmas. If you're lucky his DNA is still on it.:mf_rosetinted:

I think I touched it too, does that up the price a bit...? :pinkbow:

The first copy Mika saw was mine. He looked through it and touched it. You can buy it for just 119,95. Bargain. Order now and it will be yours before Christmas. If you're lucky his DNA is still on it.:mf_rosetinted:

I think I touched it too, does that up the price a bit...? :pinkbow:

150 euros:mf_rosetinted:

Oh wait, I may have licked the pages Mika touched. 197,57!

:roll1:

I'm still waiting for mine :mf_rosetinted: