If the new album is out in September, hopefully there will be a tour in winter :wub2: but it will be hard for him to squeeze in everything :mikasweat:

I miss him :aah:

I can't wait for new songs :wub2:

I doubt that the album will be out this year. And there definitely won't be a tour til next year, X Factor commitments won't accomodate that.

Right, X Factor and then The Voice in France again, most likely. I'm not expecting the album or a tour until next year. :sad:

Of course, I'm more than willing to be proven wrong! :crossed:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, X Factor and then The Voice in France again, most likely. I'm not expecting the album or a tour until next year. :sad:

Of course, I'm more than willing to be proven wrong! :crossed:

Me too! But how can it be out in the Autumn? I don't see how it could be out this year.

I hope he doesn't do The Voice France, next year. He needs that time for promoting the album and performing again. Otherwise he might as well not bother releasing the album as it won't sell to save it's life, outside of France and Italy.

Me too! But how can it be out in the Autumn? I don't see how it could be out this year.

I hope he doesn't do The Voice France, next year. He needs that time for promoting the album and performing again. Otherwise he might as well not bother releasing the album as it won't sell to save it's life, outside of France and Italy.

it looks like he doesn`t bother releasing the album. At all. Promises promises.

Mika how you`re doing this?? - NO MAN on Earth can keep me waiting for that long.

hope it will we since christmas but I'm not sure for 2014, hm, Mika is not the only artist I waited an album, both others are delayed as well and know they confirm both with concrete dates in Septembre:naughty: if Mika would do it unspectabled as well I would say they have arranhed it with other to shock an old lady and to tease patience:shocked:

It's been only one year 7-8 months since he released TOOL. It was three whole years from album #2 to album #3. So if he releases album #4 beginning of 2015, it would still be quite soonish in my book.

It's been only one year 7-8 months since he released TOOL. It was three whole years from album #2 to album #3. So if he releases album #4 beginning of 2015, it would still be quite soonish in my book.

I feel exactly the same...

No album, no tour this year and I don't live in Italy neither France :sad:

*run to the corner to cry* :tears:

You just went to his gig a few days ago,and you are still crying?? :shocked:

I will wait straight patiently:naughty: and don't blame it on the Shows like voice and x Faktor, will be the same without:fisch: However, no reason for Panic or resignation

:thumb_yello:

I don't mind the waiting, as long as the new album will be excellent :D

:thumb_yello: Me neither - I intend to walk on this earth for a long time yet - even I think I'm about the oldest here on MFC :naughty: I don't see any point in all this stress about the upcoming alb.!! :blink: I hope people can "relax and take it easy - cause there's nothing we can do". Let's enjoy the fact that MIKA is a happy person at the moment, and thereby surely inspired to come up with something really excellent !! :mikadas:

Love,love

me

I don't mind the waiting, as long as the new album will be excellent :D

think so and btw one of my other fave artists, I'm fan of him since 1983, has published his last album in 2010, now he will release the next, but he never has disappointed me so far, and I'm sure Mika will also not do( can already speak for myself:wink2:) from the view of a writer I know how moody muse can be

from the view from a fan I know how hard waiting can be, but moaning will help nobody:aah:

think so and btw one of my other fave artists, I'm fan of him since 1983, has published his last album in 2010, now he will release the next, but he never has disappointed me so far, and I'm sure Mika will also not do( can already speak for myself:wink2:) from the view of a writer I know how moody muse can be

from the view from a fan I know how hard waiting can be, but moaning will help nobody:aah:

That's why following a few other artists help you on the waiting... As long as they come up with new music at different times:thumb_yello:

And I am sure new album will be excellent:fisch:

Yes, I agree with you. That sure will be sooner than normal for Mika, comparatively speaking. My concern is that such a long gap between albums means that each time he releases new material it's like starting all over again. It's one thing if you're on top and then take a long break -- Acts like Katy Perry, Rihanna, or even Coldplay can take a couple years off and still return at #1 when they release new stuff. Taking such a long time between albums for Mika, though -- I feel like he loses any momentum he may have had, you know? Like he had some momentum from Popular Song in the US, but there's nothing new now to follow it up, so his memory will fade from the fickle public consciousness quickly. It sort of reminds me of the story of Sisyphus -- do you know it, from Greek mythology? He was the guy condemned to push a boulder up a big hill, he'd get nearly to the top, but then it would roll down and he'd have to start all over again. And he was doomed to do that for eternity. :blink: I wish things to be easier for Mika, so that once he got some momentum behind him, he could capitalize on it, and finally reach the top of that hill. :thumb_yello: But it is what it is, and the album will come out when it's ready, just like when I write something it's done when I'm finished with it, and not a second sooner. :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Me neither - I intend to walk on this earth for a long time yet - even I think I'm about the oldest here on MFC :naughty: I don't see any point in all this stress about the upcoming alb.!! :blink: I hope people can "relax and take it easy - cause there's nothing we can do". Let's enjoy the fact that MIKA is a happy person at the moment, and thereby surely inspired to come up with something really excellent !! :mikadas:

You're quite right, there is absolutely nothing we can say or do that will make the album come out earlier. :dunno: I'm not stressed about it -- I'm just talking about it. I'd love for new music right now -- like tomorrow, June 1. :blush-anim-cl: But I don't expect it. And that's really all I'm saying. From a practical standpoint, I don't think the album can be ready in time to come out this year. Of course, I'm going to wait for it no matter what, and of course I think it's going to be fantastic when it finally comes out. :fangurl:

And I would love for Mika to prove me wrong by releasing it on September 15th. :teehee:

Edited by dcdeb

And I would love for Mika to prove me wrong by releasing it on September 15th. :teehee:

Nope. Has to come out September 25th. My 50th birthday. And that's all there is to it. :wink2:

Well, for me, if Nikos (host of The Voice) happens to be right and that a new single is out this month... :shocked: That would be heaven on earth :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Then I wouldn't mind waiting for an album a few months more :wink2:

Yes, I agree with you. That sure will be sooner than normal for Mika, comparatively speaking. My concern is that such a long gap between albums means that each time he releases new material it's like starting all over again. It's one thing if you're on top and then take a long break -- Acts like Katy Perry, Rihanna, or even Coldplay can take a couple years off and still return at #1 when they release new stuff. Taking such a long time between albums for Mika, though -- I feel like he loses any momentum he may have had, you know? Like he had some momentum from Popular Song in the US, but there's nothing new now to follow it up, so his memory will fade from the fickle public consciousness quickly. It sort of reminds me of the story of Sisyphus -- do you know it, from Greek mythology? He was the guy condemned to push a boulder up a big hill, he'd get nearly to the top, but then it would roll down and he'd have to start all over again. And he was doomed to do that for eternity. :blink: I wish things to be easier for Mika, so that once he got some momentum behind him, he could capitalize on it, and finally reach the top of that hill. :thumb_yello: But it is what it is, and the album will come out when it's ready, just like when I write something it's done when I'm finished with it, and not a second sooner. :naughty:

Yes, I know the Sisyphus' story and understand your point.

Well, possibilities are endless. You never know... :naughty:

Well, for me, if Nikos (host of The Voice) happens to be right and that a new single is out this month... :shocked: That would be heaven on earth :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Then I wouldn't mind waiting for an album a few months more :wink2:

That would be sooooo great!!! I believe in your optimism ;)