Happy Holidays 2013!

dcdeb

460276_original.jpg

Christmas is one week from today -- so for all of you who celebrate this holiday, we hope it's an amazing one!

We're not sure whether we'll get a holiday greeting from Mika this year, so we thought we'd just share last year's video message again -- it's still lovely (in our opinion :blush-anim-cl: ) and just as relevant today as it was one year ago today, when it was filmed.

[YOUTUBE]IgLUxaNcdvg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will we have a new one? :sad:

he won´t find someone who can hold the camera so well like Deb so I don´t believe we will get a new one this year :wink2:. I think he will write a nice message for us :teehee: ( I hope so )

yes, that's part of his charm, isn't it? :wub2:

And you got to see it "live" lucky lady :naughty:

Ha! Nina was the "stagehand"! :naughty:

:teehee: You can see me in the beginning even I tried to be "out of the picture", lol.

One year ago. And what a crazy (in a good way) year this was :wub2:

will we have a new one? :sad:

I'm not sure, that's why I thought I might as well "recycle" last year's. :dunno:

I also was hoping it might prod him or his team to do one, if they should happen to see this. :wink2:

he won´t find someone who can hold the camera so well like Deb so I don´t believe we will get a new one this year :wink2:. I think he will write a nice message for us :teehee: ( I hope so )

I hope so, too!

But yes, honestly, where will he ever find anyone to hold the camera as well as I did? :lmfao:

That video made my holiday last year :blush-anim-cl:

He should do that every year, at a different way every time :blush-anim-cl: (ahm ahm dcdeb :teehee:)

:lmfao:

If I was going to see him again in person I would be nagging him again about it this year. :naughty:

Alas, it's been months since I've seen him, and will probably be months until I see him again. I've tried to do my nagging from afar, but so far, no results. :sad:

It's still a few days until "the day," though... so you never know. :wink2:

Edited by dcdeb

:lfmao:

If I was going to see him again in person I would be nagging him again about it this year. :naughty:

Alas, it's been months since I've seen him, and will probably be months until I see him again. I've tried to do my nagging from afar, but so far, no results. :sad:

Ok if it will happen, think about jumping from a plane :mf_rosetinted:

:plane:

:lfmao:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm sure MIKA will send MFC a lovely Christmas greeting, also this year - I think it's just around the corner! :wink2: Even he's very busy these days - he will never forget his loyal fans here ...:wub2:

Love,love

me