Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

Thank you for all these great translations. I'd be lost without them. I wish I could return the favor sometime, but.......:fisch:

I liked the five reasons article a lot. These were my thoughts:

Mika jumps around like a cute goat every 30 seconds. I laughed out loud.

I wonder if he gets tired of being called adorable all the time. I wouldn't, but I could see a man starting to feel like a stuffed animal after a while.

That part where the writer said "Mika had a huge talent". I'm wondering if it is just a difference in translation. If she really meant HAD a huge talent, I'd find that very insulting, because he's still very much talented. It's probably HAS though. I'd like to think so.

Thank you for all these great translations. I'd be lost without them. I wish I could return the favor sometime, but.......:fisch:

I wonder if he gets tired of being called adorable all the time. I wouldn't, but I could see a man starting to feel like a stuffed animal after a while.

That part where the writer

said "Mika had a huge talent". I'm wondering if it is just a difference in translation. If she really meant HAD a huge talent, I'd find that very insulting, because he's still very much talented. It's probably HAS though. I'd like to think so.

Can you pinpoint exactly where they say Mika had a huge talent? I could see what the French version says. Try to look but didn't:blink:

Never mind.. Found it, should be has, not had ;)

Edited by cathouzouf

That part where the writer said "Mika had a huge talent". I'm wondering if it is just a difference in translation. If she really meant HAD a huge talent, I'd find that very insulting, because he's still very much talented. It's probably HAS though. I'd like to think so.

What the writer said is that "he sends heavy stuff"...I had no idea how to translate that in English...maybe you can find the expression for me ?

My mistake when I translated it is has not had :doh: I'll correct it now, thank you Ceebs :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Can you pinpoint exactly where they say Mika had a huge talent? I could see what the French version says. Try to look but didn't:blink:

That's what I thought it must be. That would be a mean thing for the writer to say! Please don't think I was being critical of the translation. I admire you bilingual people so much! I'd never be able to do the translations you guys do.

I'm trying to learn a little Italian, and it's hard!

That's what I thought it must be. That would be a mean thing for the writer to say! Please don't think I was being critical of the translation. I admire you bilingual people so much! I'd never be able to do the translations you guys do.

Thanks a lot for proofreading Cath and Ceebs :group_hug:

I'm ashamed of my mistyping :doh: I know Mika has a huge talent :fangurl: but my finger must have slipped from the s key to the d one as they're close together on the keyboard :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks a lot for proofreading Cath and Ceebs :group_hug:

I'm ashamed of my mistyping :doh: I know Mika has a huge talent :fangurl: but my finger must have slipped from the s key to the d one as they're close together on the keyboard :blush-anim-cl:

No offence, I mistype letters all the time:wink2:

I tried a bit of italian too.. Not easy!

And I never saw your post as a criticism. But even professional do mistakes.

I had a text I wrote in French translated in english last week. My original version talked about "la portion obligataire", whis is the fixed income part (of a portfolio). Translator wrote mandatory part (in french, it would be obligatoire...) what a difference a letter can make!

What the writer said is that "he sends heavy stuff"...I had no idea how to translate that in English...maybe you can find the expression for me ?

My mistake when I translated it is has not had :doh: I'll correct it now, thank you Ceebs :huglove:

Where does it mention sending heavy stuff? I didn't find it, but could it be dealing with serious or dark subject matter? Heavy stuff can mean depressing things, and not just weight. Hope that helps....

Just ask me any time you have English/American questions! :mf_rosetinted:

You never know, you may get your chance. When Mika does lengthy English audio interviews it helps to have a transcript so that people can use it to do their translations for Korean fans, Latin American fans, etc.

Interview date on Tuesday

Oxygène Radio ‏@Oxygene_Radio 5h

INTERVIEW OXYGENE : Mika, nouveau dans le Jury de #Thevoice sur TF1 sera en interview ce mardi à 18h30 dans l’after work.

did anyone manage to listen to this interview yesterday?

and a video interview on Saturday

Nikos Aliagas

‏@nikosaliagas

Avec @mikasounds pour une itw en 5 dates dans #50minside ce samedi sur @tf1 #thevoice pic.twitter.com/1czMgH5RQb

Great, it should be a nice one, he did it already when TOOL was released:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27366

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/1t87q083hc8h33m/TF122Sept.mp4

Mika sera dans 50 Minutes Inside samedi sur TF1 à partir de 18h45. Photo by @nikosaliagas ! pic.twitter.com/B09Tkc5SQPNikos Aliagas ‏@nikosaliagas 14 Jan

BeB9KhxCEAAHqM5.jpg:large

Avec @mikasounds pour une itw en 5 dates dans #50minside ce samedi sur @tf1 #thevoice pic.twitter.com/1czMgH5RQb

Bd7r5CaIYAAt97T.jpg:large

not sure if anyone gets the "Oops magazine", but there's an article about Mika & the Voice France...

I can't read it because i'm not a member, but the title says the other judges don't like him :dunno:

http://www.oops.fr/

Did you see they talked about Mika and The French Voice in the Journal de Montreal yesterday?

oh here it is! http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2014/01/13/la-voix-ne-montre-aucun-signe-de-fatigue-a-letranger

Le chanteur Mika fait maintenant partie du panel de coachs dans la version française.

Bookmark and Share

À LIRE AUSSI

La Voix domine la compétition

La Voix en coulisses

Une voix 10 vérités

La Voix n’est pas seulement attendue au Québec. En Angleterre comme en France, la compétition est revenue devant des auditoires records ce week-end.

Contrairement aux American Idol, X-Factor et autres émissions du genre, qui commencent à montrer des signes de fatigue, La Voix continue de grimper dans les sondages.

La preuve? Samedi soir en France, The Voice, la plus belle voix a entamé sa troisième saison devant 9 808 000 téléspectateurs, récoltant des parts de marché moyennes de 40,5% pour TF1. La chaîne avait lancé la première saison devant 9 124 000 amateurs en 2012 (37,9% du public), puis devant 9 344 000 personnes en 2013 (40,7% du public).

La présence de Mika parmi les coachs explique sans doute cette montée en flèche. Le chanteur pop britannico-libanais s’est joint à Florent Pagny, Jenifer et Garou, qui occupent les fameux fauteuils rouges depuis trois ans. TF1 a même enregistré une pointe de 11 millions de téléspectateurs durant la diffusion.

Au Royaume-Uni, The Voice a également effectué un retour triomphal. Quelque 8,4 millions de Britanniques ont regardé la première dimanche, surpassant facilement la marque établie l’an dernier, alors qu’ils étaient 6,2 millions au rendez-vous.

Encore une fois, les transformations apportées au panel de coachs ont piqué la curiosité de beaucoup de gens. Kylie Minogue et Ricky Wilson, le chanteur des Kaiser Chiefs, ont fait leurs débuts en ondes en remplacement de Jessie J et Danny O’Donoghue. Seuls Will.i.am et Tom Jones sont restés en place.

BON SIGNE POUR TVA

Ces retours en force devraient rassurer Productions J et TVA, surtout qu’ils effectuent des changements majeurs de casting. Quand La Voix reviendra en ondes dimanche, elle offrira un panel de coachs métamorphosé. Marc Dupré reste fidèle au poste, mais Marie-Mai, Ariane Moffatt et Jean-Pierre Ferland ont quitté le bateau. Ils ont été remplacés par Isabelle Boulay, Éric Lapointe et Louis-Jean Cormier.

L’équipe de production derrière La Voix ressent-elle une certaine pression une semaine avant le Jour J? «Pas vraiment, répond Stéphane Laporte, qui adapte le concept au Québec. On travaille très fort. On est hyper emballé. On a hâte que les gens voient la première émission.»

not sure if anyone gets the "Oops magazine", but there's an article about Mika & the Voice France...

I can't read it because i'm not a member, but the title says the other judges don't like him :dunno:

I saw the cover posted on Twitter. If that's the truth, they do a pretty good job of hiding their dislike. I don't believe anything those type of magazines say.

I saw the cover posted on Twitter. If that's the truth, they do a pretty good job of hiding their dislike. I don't believe anything those type of magazines say.

i know :naughty:

Thank you so much. :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I translated English version article into korean.

All of korean fans could read Mika's recent news. Mika's international all of fans are really nice and kind :):thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Im always happy to read of mika's article in MFC.

(Spanish news, Italian column, French news etc)

I would like to return you guys kindness. Its silly thing but cute haha

Some of you might already have this application :) hehe

wanna introduce 'MomentCam'

You can make animation emoticons by using your pictures :)

I add mika's one :) hope like it!

:mikadas::mikadas::mikalove::mikalove:

post-31041-142983701984_thumb.gif

I'm getting lost with all those interviews. I think he was at a french radio two days ago at 6.30 pm, I planned to listen to him but in that very moment I got confirmed for the show in milan tomorrow and I was so happy I totally forget the radio interview (too busy reading the mail again and again to be sure I wasn't dreaming).

Is this interview already here somewhere? I can't find it...

I'm getting lost with all those interviews. I think he was at a french radio two days ago at 6.30 pm, I planned to listen to him but in that very moment I got confirmed for the show in milan tomorrow and I was so happy I totally forget the radio interview (too busy reading the mail again and again to be sure I wasn't dreaming).

Is this interview already here somewhere? I can't find it...

they're going to upload it on their player :wink2:

Virginie ッ | M&O ♥ ‏@Virgiinie_ Jan 13

@Oxygene_Radio on est ce qu'on pourra écouter?

Oxygène Radio

‏@Oxygene_Radio

@Virgiinie_ sur http://oxygeneradio.com avec notre player, je mettrai également l'interview en replay sur le site internet après :) - Kris-

Edited by mari62