Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

Think so. Hope all will be well for Paloma and the baby:thumb_yello: and Mika will see how nice it could be to have a nephew or niece. I have 8, with 5 I have much contact since their birth, often was their babysitter and I will not miss them since today:wub2:

He just told the interviewer that Paloma is 5 months and a half pregnant. I'm so so so so happy!!! :wub2:

aww! :wub2: so happy for her! and funny, she has a very similar timing to mine, also 5 months! :lmfao:

Me too!!!!! So unexpected, to hear this in an interview like that... :wub2::wub2: The rest of the interview was nice as well, I'm quite motivated to translate it :original:

:thumb_yello: Fantastic news about Palmoma - I'm really happy for her, and hope everything will go well :blush-anim-cl: And MIKA will surely be the kindest and cutest uncle ever... :wub2:

Thanks in advance for translating! :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

That's such beautiful news for Paloma, I'm really happy now :wub2::wub2:

Me too!!!!! So unexpected, to hear this in an interview like that... :wub2::wub2: The rest of the interview was nice as well, I'm quite motivated to translate it :original:

perfect :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

aww! :wub2: so happy for her! and funny, she has a very similar timing to mine, also 5 months! :lmfao:

yeah, many babies this year :wub2::wub2::wub2:

congrats Mellody :huglove:

He just told the interviewer that Paloma is 5 months and a half pregnant. I'm so so so so happy!!! :wub2:

I'm so happy for Paloma :wub2:

Congrats Mellody :flowers2:

50min INSIDE

and a video interview on Saturday

Nikos Aliagas

‏@nikosaliagas

Avec @mikasounds pour une itw en 5 dates dans #50minside ce samedi sur @tf1 #thevoice pic.twitter.com/1czMgH5RQb

Bd7r5CaIYAAt97T.jpg:large

VIDEO WAT TV link: http://www.wat.tv/video/portrait-mika-en-dates-6lzdl_2ey19_.html

Le portrait : MIKA en 5 dates

http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/le-portrait-mika-en-5-dates-8349399.html

Résumé : Il est LA star de la nouvelle saison de The Voice qui a débuté, en trombe, samedi dernier sur TF1 avec près de 10 millions de téléspectateurs. MIKA raconte les 5 jours qui ont marqué sa vie. Avec son naturel, son charme et son humour, il nous raconte tout. De ses racines, sa vie entre le Liban, la France et l’Angleterre… Aux secrets de son premier succès, de l’importance de sa famille toujours à ses côtés et du terrible accident de sa sœur… A son incroyable périple dans l’Himalaya l’été dernier… Impressionnant, bouleversant et drôle, MIKA nous raconte sa vie et se confie comme jamais. Le portrait est réalisé par Olivia Fabresse.

What great news! When I was on my initial Find Out Eveything About Mika binge, one of the first articles I came across on the internet was about Paloma's accident, and I was horrified. So it was nice to hear this. I can see Mika having so much fun buying the kid lots and lots of toys.

AMazing!!! this baby got him/herslef the best uncle in the world! Mika is so going to spoile that kid ♥ I'm so happy for Paloma! She's not married, is she?

It doesn't even matter, and I'm so overjoyed right now :) What a great way to start a day :blush-anim-cl:

BTW, do you think it has something to do with that tweet, about a month ago "Am I allowed to say that the women in my family are driving me mad. Would anyone like a sister I'm done with mine"? :naughty:

That is such great news! I am so happy for her!:woot_jump:

I am also so very thankful to everyone who translates the interviews and articles. I watch the interviews even though I can't understand anything just because he is so animated when he talks that I can't help but smile. :original: But it is really nice to read them and know what he was saying. So a big thank you to everyone for doing such a good job translating! :thumb_yello:

Is there a translation yet of the interview about Paloma? I've watched it and he's saying some interesting stuff about "relax" and some more, I would like to understand it completely :blush-anim-cl:

Edit: oh there isn't, I'll wait! :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

I'm so so happy for Paloma, mika and the whole family, it's such a great thing, a real miracle!! :wub2::wub2:

And watching him telling that..... :mikalove:

Wish her all the best:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Edited by lollipop161