Radio Disney Music Awards

I'm contacting a few Italian fan pages about Mika on facebook, and asking them to post something about this. I think this could be helpful, or at least I hope so. :thumb_yello:

Well Italy are nuts about Mika atm, so hopefully he'll get lots of votes from them.

Is there an Italian fan club on Twitter? I think I remember seeing something like that when X Factor was on.

We just need to round up the troops, ready for action.

Thank you, lovely Italian fan.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any way to find out how are going the votes? :blush-anim-cl:

A.Clay posted on the other thread:

Mika 859,

Taylor Swift 1.3k

Zedd 461

I can't believe we can vote any second...I doubt that all of them count. It would be strange :dunno:

Yeah! it is weird.... And when I see the votes for now, it really doesn't make any sense, since many here voted hunderd times, it should be over 1000.... Unless the count was taken before somehow....

Look, Katy's facebook just posted about it:

Team MIKA should do the same! it's a must...

Now if Taylor will do the same, we're in a big trouble.

Edited by lollipop161

OMG! Tody I voted really 1000 times( finished minutes ago) but I fear we all must do it every day:shocked:

yes and I'm also not sure if all goes with right things

But it doesn't seem right. By my reckoning he should have well over 1,000 votes already. I don't think they are all counting.

Is everyone doing what I've been doing?

I've been going onto Mika, doing the vote, then when it says, "thanks for voting" and goes off, I've immediately gone back onto it, to vote again.

I notice, however, that Mika's box goes blue when I vote, but then stays blue, even though the little square lets me vote again. I'm therefore wondering if all votes are actually counting?

But it doesn't seem right. By my reckoning he should have well over 1,000 votes already. I don't think they are all counting.

Is everyone doing what I've been doing?

I've been going onto Mika, doing the vote, then when it says, "thanks for voting" and goes off, I've immediately gone back onto it, to vote again.

I notice, however, that Mika's box goes blue when I vote, but then stays blue, even though the little square lets me vote again. I'm therefore wondering if all votes are actually counting?

Yeah I'm doing the same. So maybe we need to refresh the page after every vote? :dunno:

Hm, I always clicked vote, go back to the musical thread, vote AND WAIT; IF THANKS FOR VOTING APPEARS; HOWEVER SO OR SO iM NOT SURE IF ALL GOES RIGHT: i KNOW FROM SOME CASES WHERE WINNERS ARE PRESCRIBE FOREHAND AND VOTINGS ARE ONLY FOR SHINE:aah:

Yeah I'm doing the same. So maybe we need to refresh the page after every vote? :dunno:

What I'm doing, is I opened 10 times the link, so I go on rounds of 10 votes and then refresh all and start again... just in case!:mikalove:

A.Clay posted on the other thread:

Mika 859,

Taylor Swift 1.3k

Zedd 461 *

Yeah! it is weird.... And when I see the votes for now, it really doesn't make any sense, since many here voted hunderd times, it should be over 1000.... Unless the count was taken before somehow....

Look, Katy's facebook just posted about it:

Team MIKA should do the same! it's a must...

Now if Taylor will do the same, we're in a big trouble.

*NOTE:

At the time the above figures were posted, the information was 8 hours old--

now much more time has elapsed.

[i don't know where the poster obtains the figures or I would check it out myself.]

Edited by A. Clay

Well Italy are nuts about Mika atm, so hopefully he'll get lots of votes from them.

Is there an Italian fan club on Twitter? I think I remember seeing something like that when X Factor was on.

We just need to round up the troops, ready for action.

Thank you, lovely Italian fan.

Yes, there's an Italian fan club on Twitter and they have just told to their followers to vote!

I've posted a notice in some pages on Facebook related with him, but I'm wondering... Why the Mika's official page on Facebook didn't posted anything about this?? :blink:

Yes, there's an Italian fan club on Twitter and they have just told to their followers to vote!

I've posted a notice in some pages on Facebook related with him, but I'm wondering... Why the Mika's official page on Facebook didn't posted anything about this?? :blink:

That's what I'm asking too! :blink:

They are a dozy lot, in his team. They probably don't think it's that important that he wins the award. But anything that gets Mika some attention, is vital imo.

They are a dozy lot, in his team. They probably don't think it's that important that he wins the award. But anything that gets Mika some attention, is vital imo.

I'll send them an email soon, maybe this would help :sneaky2:

Oh thank you :wink2:

It's old tho.. no idea what it's like now :teehee:

Edited by lollipop161

*NOTE:

[i don't know where the poster obtains the figures or I would check it out myself.]

Ok, first, the counts are very strange and I'm thinking my part about it and since when votes will be published before:fisch:? I know it always that way that the audiance have to wait for the show....

1797967_10152056525918040_996921751_n.jpg

VOTE NOW for Mika at this year's Radio Disney Awards! Mika's smash hit 'Popular Song' featuring Ariana Grande has been nominated for best "Musical Mashup" at the 2014 awards, if you love the song, click on link and vote for it now! http://di.sn/eXT

*NOTE:

Yeah, I'm really curious how anyone could find the numbers. :dunno: I wish the page had the numbers listed right there so you could see that every vote was counting... I spent about two hours tonight voting (since I was just sitting here listening to podcasts anyway) :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I'm really curious how anyone could find the numbers. :dunno: I wish the page had the numbers listed right there so you could see that every vote was counting... I spent about two hours tonight voting (since I was just sitting here listening to podcasts anyway) :thumb_yello:

I was actually surprised to see the numbers at all. I actually don't think they should publish them. It could work against Mika if he starts to get a lot of votes. Taylor fans might re-double their efforts.

To be completely fair, its best if no numbers are posted, and we just work our butts off to make sure he has the best chance we can give him, to win the award.

At the moment, Taylor's fans probably don't see Mika as threat. He's not that well known in USA. So if they don't know how many votes he's getting, it's us that have the advantage. That's how I see it. Taylor's fans don't know yet, that Mika fans kick Ass!

Edited by Marilyn Mastin