Radio Disney Music Awards

Guest Sofia Sofia

I voted for Mika several times from the Disney website, sometimes also via twitter!

I confess that it's the first time i hear of this competition, sorry for the ignorance :blush-anim-cl: I don't know if it's an important award, but it can give a lot of visibility to Mika so I hope he will win!

I didn't notice if there are a lot of comments about Mika or not, but if there are a less comments it's because the average age on that website is very low, but this is my opinion!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please notice that the following

is a RDMA paragraph in the RDMA rules :

IX. NOMINEES AND GOOD FAITH INTENTIONS

Sponsor requires all participants and Nominees to act in good faith in all matters relating to the RDMA, voting and other Nominees. To that extent any participant or Nominee acts in a manner that: disparages or damages the RDMA or another Nominee via press, broadcast, online or any other means, including but not limited to deliberately encouraging others to vote against an Nominee; employing or encouraging others to employ Mass Voting mechanisms; or in any way interfering with the planned RDMA and voting procedures; is cause for disqualification from the RDMA and/or the ability to vote for Nominees. This determination shall be made at Sponsor's sole discretion.

Is anyone doing that then?

I haven't seen any for Mika, apart from just one. Maybe it's my tablet that doesn't access the comments properly. I've scrolled and scrolled, trying to find the Mika comments, I haven't found them, but if they are there, I am happy about that. I saw the vote for Mika PopularSong one, but no others

I genuinely didn't see them.

First: I could see again comments but only a few and there must be many more all in all. Maybe it depends on from which country the votes come? So far I saw none for Mika. Its clear that One direction, Selena Gomez and so on are more on focus but if I could only see one of my comments, I had a proof that my votes are really counted:fisch: However I keep on

First: I could see again comments but only a few and there must be many more all in all. Maybe it depends on from which country the votes come? So far I saw none for Mika. Its clear that One direction, Selena Gomez and so on are more on focus but if I could only see one of my comments, I had a proof that my votes are really counted:fisch: However I keep on

As long as there are some comments, I'm happy. I would never expect him to have as many as 1D or Katy Perry. But I knew some of us had left comments, I did too, and I felt upset because they didn't seem to be there. But I'm OK knowing that there are some there.

I suppose I missed them somehow.

It will take a while for people in the US to know Mika. I just hope that this award will help him be better known.

As long as there are some comments, I'm happy. I would never expect him to have as many as 1D or Katy Perry. But I knew some of us had left comments, I did too, and I felt upset because they didn't seem to be there. But I'm OK knowing that there are some there.

I suppose I missed them somehow.

It will take a while for people in the US to know Mika. I just hope that this award will help him be better known.

Those comments REALLY weren't there, I saw them only today.

I also left some comments which weren't posted either.

Maybe I'll try to write "1D pleeaasseee omggg" like a stupid teenager and then we'll see if they'll post it :mf_rosetinted:

Those comments REALLY weren't there, I saw them only today.

I also left some comments which weren't posted either.

Maybe I'll try to write "1D pleeaasseee omggg" like a stupid teenager and then we'll see if they'll post it :mf_rosetinted:

I did ask them, a few days ago, but not in a nasty way, why they hadn't posted the comments Mika's fans had written?

I do think they may not have expected so much support for Mika, not because of any conspiracy against him (I didn't ever think that was the case) but simply because he's not well known in USA. They expected comments for Arianna as she's known there. For all they knew, the success of PS was down to her not Mika, even though its his song.

Still, they should have posted the comments people wrote for him, when they were written. But the good thing is, now they know he's Popular (excuse the pun)

This is why the nomination for the award is good for him, getting him more interest and attention at last.

Edit. I've seen a few great comments for Mika today.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I'll take that as a no, then :naughty:

I'm not sure I want to know how it's going. We don't even know if the numbers are genuine. It could just be someone trying to get more votes for Taylor by making the numbers up.

One thing I notice about Radio Disney, is that despite the fact that I've done lots of comments for Mika, none have been published. There are a few there, but I'm sure, not as many as there should be. A lot are probably being ignored. Mine certainly are.

The only thing we can do is keep up with the voting as best we can.

Win or loose, at least they know Mika exists now. It will all have done some good in terms of publicity.

Popular Song is up to 51,000,000 views now on YouTube, so I think the nomination has been very successful for Mika already.

Any idea how the voting is going?

M Candi ‏@MichaelMikafan 3m

Twitterpower we can!

RDMA Musical Collab result:

1) MIKA: 10,204

2) Taylor: 7,961

#Mika "Popular Song" #MusicalMashup @radiodisney xx

you can retweet much more and much easier when you put musicalmashup in the search on Twitter and then click all. Then you can see all tweets/ votes and go through to retweet. The only danger is many of your followers are annoyed so I do it with another account.

you can retweet much more and much easier when you put musicalmashup in the search on Twitter and then click all. Then you can see all tweets/ votes and go through to retweet. The only danger is many of your followers are annoyed so I do it with another account.

You's so clever:thumb_yello:

What is your other account?

Twitterpower we can!

Wow,hope this result is true!But anyway,I'll keep voting and tweeting:teehee:

Great idea. I will try that. Most of my followers are Mika fans anyway, so I'm not worried about annoying anyone. The rest will have to deal. We can do this!:clap:

Great idea. I will try that. Most of my followers are Mika fans anyway, so I'm not worried about annoying anyone. The rest will have to deal. We can do this!:clap:

Just because someone is a Mika fan, doesn't mean they want to see the same tweet over and over and over again on their timeline. Just saying.

Edit: Nevermind, I just remembered that you can block retweets from showing up on your timeline. :wink2:

Anyway, I just wonder how they're able to keep track of all those tweet-votes. I mean, it's a ridiculous amount (and I disapprove of the method, since it encourages spamming) and I just can't imagine how they count them.

Edited by Poisonyoulove

Just because someone is a Mika fan, doesn't mean they want to see the same tweet over and over and over again on their timeline. Just saying.

Edit: Nevermind, I just remembered that you can block retweets from showing up on your timeline. :wink2:

Anyway, I just wonder how they're able to keep track of all those tweet-votes. I mean, it's a ridiculous amount (and I disapprove of the method, since it encourages spamming) and I just can't imagine how they count them.

Are they actually counting RTs of original votes?

Twitterpower we can!

That's great!!!! RT is the easiest way, i do it a lot :naughty::thumb_yello:

Make sure Taylor's fans don't know these result :mikacool:

The Swift fans are panicking and vote like mad. Please do the same and retweet and tweet the same way they do. Let´s Show them we are as strong as they are even if we aren´t that many. I did it with two accounts today until both were over their Limits. Please do

The Swift fans are panicking and vote like mad. Please do the same and retweet and tweet the same way they do. Let´s Show them we are as strong as they are even if we aren´t that many. I did it with two accounts today until both were over their Limits. Please do

Voting and tweeting :thumb_yello: