Montreal - Travel Plans and Discussions

Treasa

i've found tickets to all 3 gigs & Miss Kristal booked our hotel tonight & i've got an appt to apply for my passport on friday & my aunt gave me some money i wasn't expecting, so wooooooo this is really happening! Just need to book my flight & pay the 2 MFCers for the gig tickets i committed to buy :cheer:

:huglove: Yayyy ! Can't wait to see both of you !!! :hi5:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone recommend a canadian prepaid card for the smartphone, that includes at least 500MB internet traffic for the 2 weeks we're there?

I tried to find something and here it is:

https://www.telus.com/en/qc/mobility/prepaid/plans/index.jsp?INTCMP=Beta_PrepaidLanding_HeroCTA_SeePlans

50$ for 14 days, 250MB (but 0,15$ each MB after so 37,50$ for +250MB). It would cost 87,50$... Maybe someone else can find a better deal :blush-anim-cl:

can someone recommend a canadian prepaid card for the smartphone, that includes at least 500MB internet traffic for the 2 weeks we're there?

https://www.telus.com/en/qc/mobility/prepaid/plans/index.jsp?INTCMP=Beta_PrepaidLanding_HeroCTA_SeePlans

50$ for 14 days, 250MB (but 0,15$ each MB after so 37,50$ for +250MB). It would cost 87,50$... Maybe someone else can find a better deal :blush-anim-cl:

Canada is about the most expensive country when it comes to mobile...

But many places have public wi-fi so depending on what you want to do, you could decrease your cell phone usage.

But many places have public wi-fi so depending on what you want to do, you could decrease your cell phone usage.

My carrier doesn't even have service in Canada, so all my communication with family that week will be via the internet... won't that be fun???

My carrier doesn't even have service in Canada, so all my communication with family that week will be via the internet... won't that be fun???

Which one is it?

My carrier is not in the US but I still have service from US ones...

Oh my goodness Mellody I just saw all the concerts you've gone to!!! WOW!!!!! HOW???? how did you manage to get that much time off work????? I AM AMAZED you are truly a loyal fan :)

Which one is it?

My carrier is not in the US but I still have service from US ones...

Cricket. They're the cheap cell phone service down here, and I will be in Roaming status the entire time I'm in Canada. Unless I want to pay $1 a minute, the last rate that I knew of... which I obviously don't.

Cricket. They're the cheap cell phone service down here, and I will be in Roaming status the entire time I'm in Canada. Unless I want to pay $1 a minute, the last rate that I knew of... which I obviously don't.

No, you don't!

Ok thanks... guess i should've booked a hotel with free wifi then! Too late now... :doh:

Oh my goodness Mellody I just saw all the concerts you've gone to!!! WOW!!!!! HOW???? how did you manage to get that much time off work????? I AM AMAZED you are truly a loyal fan :)

In germany you get 30 days off work per year (at least where i worked), and it wasn't 30 gigs per year... :naughty: besides, there are weekends too. :bleh:

Edited by mellody