Hi everyone

deutz

My name is Andreea, I'm 24 yrs old and I'm from Romania. First time when I heard one of Mika's songs it was in 2007 and the song was "Relax, Take it easy". I think that this was the only song that was played in my country. I started to really love his music a few months ago and since then all I'm listening to is Mika :blush-anim-cl: . I'm looking forward to his next concert to see him live :biggrin2:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Andreea! I'm sure some of the Younglings will be along presently to show you around their haunts. Have fun here, and enjoy your weekend!

Hi,Andreea! :bye: Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani:

Si eu sunt tot din Romania :wink2: Daca ai nevoie de ceva ajutor sau intrebari in legatura cu forumul,poti sa apelezi oricand la mine :thumb_yello:

Thank you all :biggrin2:

We seem to be getting a few new fans from Romania :thumb_yello:

Hope that in this way Mika will come to Romania again :biggrin2:

Si eu sunt tot din Romania :wink2: Daca ai nevoie de ceva ajutor sau intrebari in legatura cu forumul,poti sa apelezi oricand la mine :thumb_yello:

Multumesc Chris, destul de posibil sa am nevoie :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
My name is Andreea, I'm 24 yrs old and I'm from Romania. First time when I heard one of Mika's songs it was in 2007 and the song was "Relax, Take it easy". I think that this was the only song that was played in my country. I started to really love his music a few months ago and since then all I'm listening to is Mika :blush-anim-cl: . I'm looking forward to his next concert to see him live :biggrin2:

Hi :bye: and welcome to MFC Andreaa :huglove:

He is fabulous live :wub2:

If you need any help around the forum, just ask :wink2:

Have a good time here sweetie :thumb_yello: