You've been raised right :thumb_yello:

I LOVE CATS! They are my favourite animal. Every cat! Tiger,lion, puma... everything! :D

Woah.. 20... hiw did that work? I get annoyed if ine is trying to wake me up at 2 a.m. because he is hungry. He makes noises like a some kind of monster ahah :D

Yeah me too!!!! :D :D :D

They weren't in the house they were outside in our garden house and it worked quite well. xD I loved the fact that there were so many cats! Especially the baby kittens. I have been raising generations of cats hehe! :biggrin2: Kitty mum. :)

Wow that's cool, I'm happy for you. :) I've tried tweeting different celebrities, with no luck. I really want to tweet Mika, but I know he will never ever notice me, so there's not much point,

Aww don't say that! :hug: Never give up! Maybe you'll get surprised one day! :) I am trying for years now, but hey! :wink2:

Okay, my mother told me this morning that she dreamt about me last night, getting maried to Mika... So yeah, sorry ladies. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Ahaha oh my you infected her with your addiction it seems. :aah:

Yeah me too!!!! :D :D :D

They weren't in the house they were outside in our garden house and it worked quite well. xD I loved the fact that there were so many cats! Especially the baby kittens. I have been raising generations of cats hehe! :biggrin2: Kitty mum. :)

Aww don't say that! :hug: Never give up! Maybe you'll get surprised one day! :) I am trying for years now, but hey! :wink2:

Ahaha oh my you infected her with your addiction it seems. :aah:

Obviously haha! :mikadas:

She likes Mika as well, luckely! So I have someone who wants to go to his concerts with me :aah:

Haha, you better ask her if her dreams ever comes true  :naughty:

Haha, well. She told me that everything was so lifelike, it was in France (wich doesn't surprise me really :naughty: ) and she knew all the details, like how Mika's suit looked...

So I don't know what that means, so yeah :aah:

I won't get my hopes up though :fisch:

Something else: What have you all done today? I had to work and I'm about to go see a movie with my dad :)

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Haha, well. She told me that everything was so lifelike, it was in France (wich doesn't surprise me really :naughty: ) and she knew all the details, like how Mika's suit looked...

Something else: What have you all done today? I had to work and I'm about to go see a movie with my dad :)

Well, I have quite long school days on Tuesdays, so not much... But we have both ballet and modern, so that's all right :D I also tried to write on this article when I got home, but it was one of those days where your at just stuck, so I couldn't do anything... Does this happen to you?

Which movie? :D

Yay! I am writing one too! Where would you write it? On wattpad? :)

I suggest you just let go to your imagination. Think of an everyday thing and try to make it a bit different...That's what I did. :D And tel us when you write it! I'd be glad to read it :D

I'll maybe put it on Wattpad once it's finished.  I usually do a rough draft first before typing it. :)

Thanks for the advice.  I actually came up with some more ideas today (I was bored in college and we were meant to be revising for a test but I just zoned out :teehee: ).  I've even read some more Mika fanfictions and some of them are a bit...disturbing. :shocked: Mine isn't going to be too involved, I don't think.  But I might get even more ideas for the story soon.  :das:

Of course, I'll let you know when it's finished.  I love writing stories. :D

I doubt it.  Mika didn't reply to the letter I sent him, so why would he notice me on Twitter?  I am only one of his many followers. :(

It seems you have brainwashed your mum with Mika facts.  I wish I had that dream. :aah:

Had college today.  We were meant to be revising for a test but I just zoned out and started thinking about my Mika fanfiction I'm gonna write.  I went home on the train and it was really noisy, there were lots of babies screaming.  Luckily I put my headphones on and just relaxed. ;)

Well, I have quite long school days on Tuesdays, so not much... But we have both ballet and modern, so that's all right :D I also tried to write on this article when I got home, but it was one of those days where your at just stuck, so I couldn't do anything... Does this happen to you?

Which movie? :D

Ugh, I hate those days! I'm someone who draws a lot and there are those days that everything you put on paper just looks horrible. :aah:

Just came back! We went to see Spectre, James Bond :) Not my favorite movies, but my father really wanted to see it :naughty:

It seems you have brainwashed your mum with Mika facts.  I wish I had that dream. :aah:

Had college today.  We were meant to be revising for a test but I just zoned out and started thinking about my Mika fanfiction I'm gonna write.  I went home on the train and it was really noisy, there were lots of babies screaming.  Luckily I put my headphones on and just relaxed. ;)

First he brainwashed me, then my mother, next.... the world! :aah: Wish I had that dream to, it sounded nice :aah:

Oh are you going to write a fanfiction? Do you already have some idea's? :D

Ugh, I hate screaming babies, they're so... annoying :P Good thing you had your headphones haha!

Obviously haha! :mikadas:

She likes Mika as well, luckely! So I have someone who wants to go to his concerts with me :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: It's easier that way! My parents like him, too. :D

Learning learning learning... :aah: :aah: :aah:

I doubt it. Mika didn't reply to the letter I sent him, so why would he notice me on Twitter? I am only one of his many followers. :(

It seems you have brainwashed your mum with Mika facts. I wish I had that dream. :aah:

:( :( :(:hug: But maybe one day you manage to be exactly on time with your tweet and he sees it! That's my hope!

Hahaha I also did brainwash mine! :naughty: It's a good thing cos my mum never gets annoyed when I tell stories about Mika. xD :clap:

First he brainwashed me, then my mother, next.... the world! :aah: Wish I had that dream to, it sounded nice :aah:

Oh are you going to write a fanfiction? Do you already have some idea's? :D

Ugh, I hate screaming babies, they're so... annoying :P Good thing you had your headphones haha!

I do have a few ideas.  I'm going to start writing it this weekend.  Basically, I've decided it should be about a normal girl who falls in love with Mika and experiences what it's like to be famous.  The main character is not me, but she'll be based on me (of course ;) ).  I just get such a good feeling from writing stories, it's a chance to escape from my boring life into a colourful world.  My dream is to be a writer and to have at least one book published.

Babies are really annoying, but I suppose they can't help it. :dunno: I'm so thankful for my phone and my headphones.  Only thing is, my phone's battery dies really quickly, which can be frustrating.

:( :( :(:hug: But maybe one day you manage to be exactly on time with your tweet and he sees it! That's my hope!

Hahaha I also did brainwash mine! :naughty: It's a good thing cos my mum never gets annoyed when I tell stories about Mika. xD :clap:

My hope too.  And I hope he notices you as well, and all of his other lovely fans. :hug:

My mum never gets annoyed, but she probably gets bored instead haha.  But she admitted she likes some of Mika's songs.  However, my dad just teases me about Mika non-stop just to annoy me. :aah:

Oh, I may not be as obsessed as I thought!  Need to catch up. :teehee:

Same!  The lyrics in Popular Song helped me to overcome difficult times and to be proud of who I am. :)

Hey, I love this thread.  Great to see another Scottish fan! :D

It's great aha,oooh yeah just saw your location yayy :D

:thumb_yello::D Great that we all feel the same about that! :naughty:

Emmaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: Good to have you here! :)

Ahaha it seems! :floor: But well I started collecting pics in 2010, so yeah. :teehee: I bet there are fans with even more pictures of him!

That's such a great song for gaining more self-confidence. :)

:bye: I am trying to be around more but it's not easy haha 

Hello there! Nice to meet you :) I love talking in this thread  :teehee:

:bye: Nice to meet you too,ha awh i am just glad to see it a bit more alive compared to before :P

I do have a few ideas.  I'm going to start writing it this weekend.  Basically, I've decided it should be about a normal girl who falls in love with Mika and experiences what it's like to be famous.  The main character is not me, but she'll be based on me (of course ;) ).  I just get such a good feeling from writing stories, it's a chance to escape from my boring life into a colourful world.  My dream is to be a writer and to have at least one book published.

Babies are really annoying, but I suppose they can't help it. :dunno: I'm so thankful for my phone and my headphones.  Only thing is, my phone's battery dies really quickly, which can be frustrating.

Okay, awesome! It sounds pretty interesting already, I can't wait to read it! :thumb_yello:

My hope too. And I hope he notices you as well, and all of his other lovely fans. :hug:

My mum never gets annoyed, but she probably gets bored instead haha. But she admitted she likes some of Mika's songs. However, my dad just teases me about Mika non-stop just to annoy me. :aah:

:):hug: every fan deserves it! :D I just think the problem is he gets so many messages that it's almost impossible to answer... It depends on the situation...

Haha good! :biggrin2::facepalm::aah: My dad does that, too! xD

:bye: I am trying to be around more but it's not easy haha

:bye: Nice to meet you too,ha awh i am just glad to see it a bit more alive compared to before :P

Haha yeah I know you will do your best! :naughty::P

Yes we try to keep it alive from now on. :D

I'll maybe put it on Wattpad once it's finished. I usually do a rough draft first before typing it. :)

Thanks for the advice. I actually came up with some more ideas today (I was bored in college and we were meant to be revising for a test but I just zoned out :teehee: ). I've even read some more Mika fanfictions and some of them are a bit...disturbing. :shocked: Mine isn't going to be too involved, I don't think. But I might get even more ideas for the story soon. :das:

Of course, I'll let you know when it's finished. I love writing stories. :D

What do you mean disturbing? I think I've read all of them that exist on wattpad. I love writing too, it's like yout own world you can ecape to... :) My characters are based in people I know... that main one is kind of based on me, but it's more who I want to be than who I actually am :D Edited by dreams

Guys! My order of NPIH repacked edition is on it's way! :) I will get it in a week :D I can't wait!!!!!

Yay! I'm still hoping it will be on spotify  :pray: My NPIH vinyl arrived today! It's so beautiful  :wub2:

Listened to TBWKTM while I was at work this morning and completed my jobs half an hour faster than usual. Mika motivation! 

I Know! Either I work twice as fast, or twice as slow because I have to sing along  :lmfao:

I'm thinking of getting the vinyl as well, is it worth to get it? :D Never bought anything from the store before, so I'm not sure haha!

I like buying vinyls of my favorite artists, kinda just to collect. I can always listen to the music on spotify, but there is something special about vinyls :wub: Unfortunately it doesn't have the bonus tracks... but I still think it's worth it  :teehee:

I like buying vinyls of my favorite artists, kinda just to collect. I can always listen to the music on spotify, but there is something special about vinyls :wub: Unfortunately it doesn't have the bonus tracks... but I still think it's worth it  :teehee:

Okay thanks! I like to collect stuff like that as well (I love the sound of vinyl :wub2: ), so that would be a nice addition. :P

Woot! :hi5: How close are we?  I'm in Wigtownshire.

Okay, awesome! It sounds pretty interesting already, I can't wait to read it! :thumb_yello:

You may have to be patient, depending on how fast I write.  I get writer's block a lot, sadly.  But I feel like this story is going to be special.  I'll let you all know when it's finished. :)

:):hug: every fan deserves it! :D I just think the problem is he gets so many messages that it's almost impossible to answer... It depends on the situation...

I wonder if he ever gets fed up of his fans messaging him, just because he'll have loads and loads of messages.  I don't want to tweet him too much in case he gets annoyed. :unsure:

What do you mean disturbing? I think I've read all of them that exist on wattpad. I love writing too, it's like yout own world you can ecape to... :) My characters are based in people I know... that main one is kind of based on me, but it's more who I want to be than who I actually am :D

Not all of them are on wattpad, I don't think.  I've read some on here in a forum called Mika Fanfiction, and well...they just get quite passionate heehee. :das:  And then there's people who write fanfics about shipping Mika with Fedez, which I don't find very respectful. :sneaky2: But at least they're using their imaginations.

A lot of stories are based on my own life but this new one is a bit different.  The main character is like me, but she's a bit more confident and outgoing.  So yes, she's more like who I want to be. :D

Haha yeah I know you will do your best! :naughty::P

Yes we try to keep it alive from now on. :D

Haha college gets in the way and when i am home as of lately been trying to fix my laptop  :facepalm:

Woot! :hi5: How close are we?  I'm in Wigtownshire.

Can't say i even know where that is aha,I am half an hour away from Glasgow :) 

So many posts! :shocked:

That's the way I want it. :naughty: Let's rock this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

Guys! My order of NPIH repacked edition is on it's way! :) I will get it in a week :D I can't wait!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Listened to TBWKTM while I was at work this morning and completed my jobs half an hour faster than usual. Mika motivation!

Mika is the best motivation you can have! :D

I wonder if he ever gets fed up of his fans messaging him, just because he'll have loads and loads of messages. I don't want to tweet him too much in case he gets annoyed. :unsure:

I know what you mean! :unsure: I tweet him quite rarely. But when I do there's still that little hope of getting noticed...

Haha college gets in the way and when i am home as of lately been trying to fix my laptop :facepalm:

I know! I hope you can get it all done soon... :huglove:

I think vinyls are beautiful to collect! I wish I could do it too, but sadly I wouldn't be able to listen to them :mellow:

Haha college gets in the way and when i am home as of lately been trying to fix my laptop  :facepalm:

Can't say i even know where that is aha,I am half an hour away from Glasgow :)

Hi there, I don't thing we met before :bye:

You may have to be patient, depending on how fast I write.  I get writer's block a lot, sadly.  But I feel like this story is going to be special.  I'll let you all know when it's finished. :)

Not all of them are on wattpad, I don't think.  I've read some on here in a forum called Mika Fanfiction, and well...they just get quite passionate heehee. :das:  And then there's people who write fanfics about shipping Mika with Fedez, which I don't find very respectful. :sneaky2: But at least they're using their imaginations.

A lot of stories are based on my own life but this new one is a bit different.  The main character is like me, but she's a bit more confident and outgoing.  So yes, she's more like who I want to be. :D

I have a writer's block right now... :annoyed_h4h:

Oh passionate... Yeah, that can be weird, but it desn't move me. :dunno:  LIke you said, I don't like it either when people ship him with Fedez. :yeah:

Oh and my fancfiction is called My new friend if anyone wants to read it :fisch:

So many posts! :shocked:

That's the way I want it. :naughty: Let's rock this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Mika is the best motivation you can have!

I know what you mean! :unsure: I tweet him quite rarely. But when I do there's still that little hope of getting noticed...

I know! I hope you can get it all done soon...

I'm the same with tweets ;)  Still hoping for the notticifation that he at least favourited :doh:

Edited by dreams