guylainem123

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My entire body is crossed.

:lmfao:

They will announce the winners in the week of the 7th of September, if I remember correctly. Don't want to know what Ingie looks like when they only announce it at the end of this week ;p

:lmfao:

They will announce the winners in the week of the 7th of September, if I remember correctly. Don't want to know what Ingie looks like when they only announce it at the end of this week ;p

No! I tweeted them this morning at about 6.30 and they replied saying winners will be announced TODAY via e-mail. Yet it seems like we're still waiting. As usual.

No! I tweeted them this morning at about 6.30 and they replied saying winners will be announced TODAY via e-mail. Yet it seems like we're still waiting. As usual.

a friend of mine (who's a Mobistar-customer) texted me an hour ago: "No Mika-tickets, I'm sorry :( "

so I asked her if she received an email or something...But she's not replying :aah:

a friend of mine (who's a Mobistar-customer) texted me an hour ago: "No Mika-tickets, I'm sorry :( "

so I asked her if she received an email or something...But she's not replying :aah:

I don't think they are going to email everyone who didn't get a ticket. But apart from that chick and her golden ticket, no one has posted anything about winning.

I don't think they are going to email everyone who didn't get a ticket. But apart from that chick and her golden ticket, no one has posted anything about winning.

yeah, I think you're right. I guess she just 'thinks' that she has not won a ticket as she hasn't heard anything today ...

Sooo am I the only one still waiting?:mf_rosetinted:

Nope, still waiting too! :pray:

Got a mental break down when I read your previous message about the anouncement date: just checked my e-mail before reading your post, so for a split second I was in the assumption that my chance of winning was over.

Edit: Oh wait, I just realize that Ingie posted the message a couple of hours ago.... aah stress strikes again.

Edited by ~Wicky~

Now I understand the photo of the 'golden ticket' on internet... It was a surprise for some customers who visited the shop:

One hour agro they announced on Mobistars Facebook page, that the winners will be announced this week. So I guess that today won't be the day, *aah*!

Now I understand the photo of the 'golden ticket' on internet... It was a surprise for some customers who visited the shop:

One hour agro they announced on Mobistars Facebook page, that the winners will be announced this week. So I guess that today won't be the day, *aah*!

That's ****ing bullsh*t. Either less than 1000 people entered over the internet, or the claim that they were giving away a 1000 tickets via internet is a lie.

That's ****ing bullsh*t. Either less than 1000 people entered over the internet, or the claim that they were giving away a 1000 tickets via internet is a lie.

It might be possible that they are giving away 1000 tickets via internet and some extra tickets via the shops... Or is my reasoning wrong? Don't remember the conditions exactly.

It might be possible that they are giving away 1000 tickets via internet and some extra tickets via the shops... Or is my reasoning wrong? Don't remember the conditions exactly.

The AB only has a maximum capacity of 2000.

in that case I hope that your first possibility is the good one :mf_rosetinted: