Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

Yes!!!It helps a lot! This is a brilliant idea: he will travel with his passport and I will keep his ID card.:thumb_yello: Thanks to you I will have a chance to get a good place! :huglove:

But once you're in before your husband, your husband can't get in anymore.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it just seems crazy as some people are gonna go just because they got the ticket and have nothing to do on that night while they would have made us much more happy about their action :-s

I understand that this kind of events are not meant for fans but for regular Mobistar customers and that this can be promotion also for Mika (and one way for new people to learn to know to his music) and nothing wrong with that, of course. But some fans are either their customers or friends of their customers and I find it weird that so rare fans won (it's impossible to believe they really gave out 1000 tickets via internet) and that they are making it so hard to give tickets to even friends. I mean how many people want to give their IDs (not a copy but their real ID) for example to a neighbor? :dunno:

but maybe these persons will get the chance to get to know the Mika Magic and become fans for the future :wink2:.

True,I just saw some tweets from some persons who went to the Evian gig last night,and they said it was for the first time seeing Mika on stage,and that he is the best live performer ever :thumb_yello:

But once you're in before your husband, your husband can't get in anymore.

Do you really think they wouldn't let him in with his passport?! :shocked: They seem to be stubborn, but I hope they won't go so far... Anyway I probably will know only at the entrance what is allowed or not... Of course, everybody, please don't hesitate to share anything you would learn on the question before Thursday...

but maybe these persons will get the chance to get to know the Mika Magic and become fans for the future :wink2:.

That's a lovely idea and I really hope that the people who are attending are open to 'new' music! As long as people are listening respectfully to Mika and his band, I have no qualms with the fact that so many non-mfc'ers are attending the concert. Remains that I still have my doubts about the outcome of this competition.

Do you really think they wouldn't let him in with his passport?! :shocked: They seem to be stubborn, but I hope they won't go so far... Anyway I probably will know only at the entrance what is allowed or not... Of course, everybody, please don't hesitate to share anything you would learn on the question before Thursday...

I wouldn't worry too much Claire... First of all I don't think that a lot of people will be there hours before (I was at the JBC event in Brussels and most of the people started queuing just half an hour before). Besides that I'm quite sure that if you tell them your story on the evening itself, they will figure out a way of letting you and your husband in (the persons you'll get on the phone now are not the ones who are in the organization, so in general they have to be really cautious about what they say and promise). I just hope that you have some pre-gig excitement besides all organizational concerns.

True,I just saw some tweets from some persons who went to the Evian gig last night,and they said it was for the first time seeing Mika on stage,and that he is the best live performer ever :thumb_yello:

Hi Krysady,

What was this Evian gig? Where was it advertised? I just can't seem to find a calendar with all Mika's gigs and I would be super disappointed to miss one happening not too far :-)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Krysady,

What was this Evian gig? Where was it advertised? I just can't seem to find a calendar with all Mika's gigs and I would be super disappointed to miss one happening not too far :-)

Thanks in advance!

It was a private gig in France for The Evian Championship,that's why you can't found it in the events calendar :wink2: ( Singer songwriter Mika playing to the audience after the gala dinner ) When he will start his tour,you'll find here absolutely all the information about gigs,don't worry :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady

I asked about that to the Mobistar responsible today and they told me a copy of the ID won't be accepted... However, they should accept real ID's even if it's not yours to allow gifts to friends and family (like your old neighbour should lend it to you for that night ;-))

HAHAHAHA they can't do that, it's illegal to get someone else's ID! You won't lend your ID to someone even if it's a friend of yours and especially if you have to send it by post. It's not a good answer!! :sneaky2:

Well, I figure if you get inside already, the name will be taken off the list and the tickets will be 'used'.

That's a lovely idea and I really hope that the people who are attending are open to 'new' music! As long as people are listening respectfully to Mika and his band, I have no qualms with the fact that so many non-mfc'ers are attending the concert. Remains that I still have my doubts about the outcome of this competition.

Can I just get something into perspective, just because someone isn't a member of MFC, it doesn't mean they aren't a fan of Mika. You don't have to be a member of a fan club to be into an artist.

There could be quite a lot of people going to this gig, who are big fans of his, just because we don't know them, doesn't make them any less of a fan.:thumb_yello:

I'm pretty sure if you explain to the ticket person, you are the +1 and your husband is on his way, they will write this on the list they have, and let him in when he gets there. Worst case scenario, they will ask you to wait til he gets there, but I'm sure they will let you both in.

I'm pretty sure if you explain to the ticket person, you are the +1 and your husband is on his way, they will write this on the list they have, and let him in when he gets there. Worst case scenario, they will ask you to wait til he gets there, but I'm sure they will let you both in.

I wouldn't be so sure about that Rose. But who knows what will happen.

I wouldn't be so sure about that Rose. But who knows what will happen.

Like I said, if they won't let Claire in on her own, they will probably tell her to wait for her hubby to come.

OMG, you are all so kind to worry about me! I feel so lucky first that I won this invitation whereas so many of you didn't, and secondly that you all support me like that! Of course I will do anything to be able to enter as early as possible, to get a good place, enjoy the show... and be able to make the best report. You really deserve it! :wink2:

Nothing so far. But it's pretty early :aah:

:jawdrop:

15221807456_cce9e7af11_o.jpg

"Bonjour,

Pas de chance, vous n’avez pas gagné 2 places pour le concert de Mika avec Have a nice day.

Mais vous n’avez pas tout perdu, au contraire !

Grace Kelly, Lollipop, We are Golden… Le 18/9, vous pourrez suivre tous ces succès en live sur votre tablette ou votre ordi. Cliquez simplement sur le bouton ci-dessous à partir de 21h et vous serez transporté au cœur de l’AB !

Excellent concert ! "

http://mobistar.emsecure.net/optiext/optiextension.dll?id=pNSpQCGOEc3XJp5ub_pIFJdRhwTQdp1fG%2BriSx2Z28phWQCF%2B5F1GeJ1xKbE2M_J3ZR1RHJCYjzdu5AMPy

15058252948_53b404fdcf_o.jpg

Is it a page of LIVE-STREAMING ?

Do I need to register ??? :blink:

they write

http://www.mobistar.be/fr/offre/have-nice-day/mika?ac_src=email&ac_med=mobistar&ac_caid=LOB_Product_email_mobistar_x_2014Handloosers&ac_kid=&ac_cid=banner-mail&ac_aid=&m_i=jHQjTSOYyLZQ2udkP09K1EuTm4Bxx%2B1AzBgGcOLfMnmQDIu54hh7Okyi7VINtWzAK8nnW40R5D9mM8apRD

"Que vous ayez un abonnement ou une carte prépayée, vous faites automatiquement partie du programme.

Pas de points à accumuler et pas besoin d'attendre des années pour profiter de Have a nice day !

Et nous vous avertissons dès qu’une surprise vous attend dans votre Espace Client.

Comment récupérer mes cadeaux ?

Il vous suffit de vous connecter à votre espace client. https://www.mobistar.be/fr/premieresurprise

Pas encore de compte ?

Inscrivez-vous ici https://my.mobistar.be/espace-client/enregistrement/index.html sans plus attendre !

Curieux d’en savoir plus

sur Have a nice day ?

Retrouvez toutes les infos dans nos FAQ ici. http://www.mobistar.be/fr/aide-en-ligne/administration/have-nice-day