Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

[quote name=Claire!;4039284

How could you reach Mobistar to get an answer about the ID-Card? I contacted them on Twitter' date=' to know if I could enter alone before my husband (who actually won) arrives, but their answer doesn't satisfy me. I called their hotline too, but the guy on the phone didn't even know about the gig!!!

[/quote]

I posted a message on the facebook board of Mobistar

in French: https://www.facebook.com/Mobistar.Belgique?fref=ts

or Dutch: https://www.facebook.com/Mobistar.Belgie?fref=ts

What did they answer to you? They told me the person who won the tickets has to show the id-card at the entrance and then can bring in +1 person

Have fun Claire! and everyone else who can enter

Edited by vlies

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe, but if the venue holds 2000, then it'd be half empty if they gave away only half of the tickets. :dunno:

if i lived nearby, i'd just go there on the gig day and try if one if the winners didn't bring their +1. :fisch:

anyway, congrats to the mfcers who won! :biggrin2:

1000x2 = 2000

What did they answer to you? They told me the person who won the tickets has to show the id-card at the entrance and then can bring in +1 person

Yes, they confirmed that I have to wait for the person who won the invitation. So I have to keep fingers crossed, that my husband's plane arrives on time!

Congrats to the two of you who won... Super sad and disappointed to have lost :-( I see that people sell their tickets on the web but, as they require ID, I guess it does not work? Lots of people are going to pay for nothing then :-s

Are they selling tickets?? Damn! I hate when people do this to win easy money :sneaky2:

MOBISTAR : facebook

10645102_715218955200426_7441816960191967760_n.jpg?oh=fe1357813236fe2a924e272614fbc51f&oe=54A19917

https://www.facebook.com/Mobistar.Belgique/photos/a.216459018409758.75354.178678388854488/715218955200426/

Pas de ticket pour le concert de Mika ? Patience !

Have a Nice Day vous prépare une autre surprise !

Repassez lundi 15/09 par notre page pour en savoir plus !

MOBISTAR page : http://www.mobistar.be/fr/offre/have-nice-day/mika

Congrats to the two of you who won... Super sad and disappointed to have lost :-( I see that people sell their tickets on the web but, as they require ID, I guess it does not work? Lots of people are going to pay for nothing then :-s

Where did you find people their tickets?

It really ticks me off when people do that. These tickets are free, and some dishonest morons are using it to make a quick buck. I hope people check before they buy, because they won't get in or get their money back!

Got in touch with Mobistar today. ID's will indeed be checked at the entrance. However, to allow let's say grandmothers to offer their tickets to their grand-children, they will accept people if they come with the (original) ID of the winner. May it can help Claire? (Let's say if your husband can travel with his passport and you have the ID with you... But that means sending the ID by post which may not be the best idea...)

MOBISTAR : facebook

10645102_715218955200426_7441816960191967760_n.jpg?oh=fe1357813236fe2a924e272614fbc51f&oe=54A19917

https://www.facebook.com/Mobistar.Belgique/photos/a.216459018409758.75354.178678388854488/715218955200426/

Pas de ticket pour le concert de Mika ? Patience !

Have a Nice Day vous prépare une autre surprise !

Repassez lundi 15/09 par notre page pour en savoir plus !

MOBISTAR page : http://www.mobistar.be/fr/offre/have-nice-day/mika

Let me guess, the big news is that there will be a live streaming? :teehee: Sorry for being sarcastic... I really hope that it is something more special.

Got in touch with Mobistar today. ID's will indeed be checked at the entrance. However, to allow let's say grandmothers to offer their tickets to their grand-children, they will accept people if they come with the (original) ID of the winner. May it can help Claire? (Let's say if your husband can travel with his passport and you have the ID with you... But that means sending the ID by post which may not be the best idea...)

Yes!!!It helps a lot! This is a brilliant idea: he will travel with his passport and I will keep his ID card.:thumb_yello: Thanks to you I will have a chance to get a good place! :huglove:

maybe they can still have the name changed, if they do it in advance. or they're selling the +1 places?

maybe they can still have the name changed, if they do it in advance. or they're selling the +1 places?

Many people have played for me and my friends, it's the same, they would have given us the tickets and a copy of their ID. Of course my 80 year-old neighbor wouldn't go to a Mika gig :mf_rosetinted: so a copy of the ID of the winner should be OK. (I hope so for people who will buy a ticket via Ebay!)

Many people have played for me and my friends, it's the same, they would have given us the tickets and a copy of their ID. Of course my 80 year-old neighbor wouldn't go to a Mika gig :mf_rosetinted: so a copy of the ID of the winner should be OK. (I hope so for people who will buy a ticket via Ebay!)

I asked about that to the Mobistar responsible today and they told me a copy of the ID won't be accepted... However, they should accept real ID's even if it's not yours to allow gifts to friends and family (like your old neighbour should lend it to you for that night ;-))

I asked about that to the Mobistar responsible today and they told me a copy of the ID won't be accepted... However, they should accept real ID's even if it's not yours to allow gifts to friends and family (like your old neighbour should lend it to you for that night ;-))

It looks to me they are trying really hard that no one who really wants to be there can't be there.

It looks to me they are trying really hard that no one who really wants to be there can't be there.

Yep it just seems crazy as some people are gonna go just because they got the ticket and have nothing to do on that night while they would have made us much more happy about their action :-s

Yep it just seems crazy as some people are gonna go just because they got the ticket and have nothing to do on that night while they would have made us much more happy about their action :-s

but maybe these persons will get the chance to get to know the Mika Magic and become fans for the future :wink2:.