Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

No win

Here is the mail that i have receive this evening.....

Hello, No chance, you have not won 2 tickets to the concert with Mika Have a nice day. But you have not lost anything, on the contrary! Grace Kelly, Lollipop, We Are Golden ...

The 18/9, you can follow all these successes live on your tablet or computer. Simply click the button below from 21h and you will be transported to the heart of AB!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly highly doubt 30,000 people entered this competition, but I might be wrong of course:mf_rosetinted:.

I guessed something like 5500 and some of my friends entered answers between 3000 and 5000, none of us won.

I guess there could have been some 20000 to 30000, as I think that many fans have asked friends to participate to increase their chances.

Anyway, I and all my friends received a mail that we didn't win.

I guessed something like 5500 and some of my friends entered answers between 3000 and 5000, none of us won.

I guess there could have been some 20000 to 30000, as I think that many fans have asked friends to participate to increase their chances.

Anyway, I and all my friends received a mail that we didn't win.

But that would mean that at least 15000 fans had to ask their friends and family. Not saying he is not popular in Belgium, but is that realistic?:naughty: Maybe a lot of casual people entered though.

I honestly highly doubt 30,000 people entered this competition, but I might be wrong of course:mf_rosetinted:.

You're not the only one who's thinking that 30,000 is a lot! :blink: Checked some websites with answers to this kind of questions and the answers were never that high!

You're not the only one who's thinking that 30,000 is a lot! :blink: Checked some websites with answers to this kind of questions and the answers were never that high!

Yeah I did the same and I honestly believed the amount will be something between 2000-5000 (based on some other competitions and even more popular artist). On the other hand, maybe 1000 tickets was simply so tempting a lot of regular people entered just to win "something".

Yeah I did the same and I honestly believed the amount will be something between 2000-5000 (based on some other competitions and even more popular artist). On the other hand, maybe 1000 tickets was simply so tempting a lot of regular people entered just to win "something".

My calculation was: I read there where about 4,5 millions Mobistar customers in Belgium. Let's imagine that 1% of them would attemp to win. The result would have been 45000. As I thought it was a very high number, I decided to finaly answer 30000. Indeed, it is a lot, but as I am not living in Belgium, I could not know what kind of advertising would be done for the event...

Anyway, please don't leave me alone! I cannot imagine that no other MFCer made it! Please!!!

My calculation was: I read there where about 4,5 millions Mobistar customers in Belgium. Let's imagine that 1% of them would attemp to win. The result would have been 45000. As I thought it was a very high number, I decided to finaly answer 30000. Indeed, it is a lot, but as I am not living in Belgium, I could not know what kind of advertising would be done for the event...

Anyway, please don't leave me alone! I cannot imagine that no other MFCer made it! Please!!!

Your reasoning sounds quite plausible, good thinking! Can't believe that none of the other MFC'ers did win... Or do we have to conclude that we are all bad in guessing :aah:

I won!!! Just can't believe it! :shocked: I'm Belgian, living in Toulouse (South of France). I used my husband's father Mobistar phone number... Now I have to manage a trip to Brussels in the middle of next week... Not easy with 3 kids, but of course, it is worth trying it!!!

Yaaay!! congrats!!! have fun and good luck with your kids :wink2:

Neither I or someone from my family won, but a friend won!! :cheer: And she asked me to go with her! I'm very very happy! :D :D

Really happy for you, have fun!

Now is Claire not the only one who's attending from the MFC: can't wait for your reports!

Have fun those who won, no news for me so far except one of my friends hasn't won...

That's nerve wracking Léna!

Edited by ~Wicky~

No win

Here is the mail that i have receive this evening.....

Hello, No chance, you have not won 2 tickets to the concert with Mika Have a nice day. But you have not lost anything, on the contrary! Grace Kelly, Lollipop, We Are Golden ...

The 18/9, you can follow all these successes live on your tablet or computer. Simply click the button below from 21h and you will be transported to the heart of AB!

So it will be eventually live streamed

If anyone would record and share it we all would be very grateful :yes:

yesssss

or you can share the link with the rest of us :mf_rosetinted:

I still hope for a recording as I don't know whether the link will work worldwide and my connection sucks, live streaming is usually a big deal at my place. I actually can't even download a vid, but well, I do have my ways to get what I need :mf_rosetinted:

Let's go for link + recording pleaz so that everybody is happy :aah:

If anyone outside Belgiuk can watch the gig would be really great! We can try to record it and in the main time take a look :mf_rosetinted:

I still hope for a recording as I don't know whether the link will work worldwide and my connection sucks, live streaming is usually a big deal at my place. I actually can't even download a vid, but well, I do have my ways to get what I need :mf_rosetinted:

Let's go for link + recording pleaz so that everybody is happy :aah:

We have great people here who always manage to record and upload videos! I don't know how can they do it, but I'm extremely thankful for this :teehee:

Sorry for the ones who didn't win, but I'm glad some MFCers did, at least.

I won!!! Just can't believe it! :shocked: I'm Belgian, living in Toulouse (South of France). I used my husband's father Mobistar phone number... Now I have to manage a trip to Brussels in the middle of next week... Not easy with 3 kids, but of course, it is worth trying it!!!

Neither I or someone from my family won, but a friend won!! :cheer: And she asked me to go with her! I'm very very happy! :D :D

:clap: Congrats! Have fun! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Log lady

congrats Claire and Machoefeltje

no news for me... no mail

is it right or wrong?? :blink:

didn't get anything either, so i'm guessing, there's some people that won to actually go see him and some that didn't won to see him live there BUT win the chance to see it through a livestream.....

and others (like me) who didn't win anything at all (not that that surprises me :aah:, i don't win things, yeah if it's something small like a deck of cards or something, than i do stand a chance, but for bigger things, nope, never)