Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

Well that only would be a good reason to see this gig, I haven't heard it after 2008. I can't imagine him doing at gigs again, people have asked it for years and he doesn't perform it.

Oohhh I love it. Love Love Love. I never get bored with it. :wub2:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring Ring is a great song. I think it would have made a great single. After Happy Ending, when Relax was re-released, Ring Ring would have been a better choice because Relax had already been released, in a limited way, and critics couldn't understand why he released it again. Also, Ring Ring is really cool. At the time, people didn't think Mika was cool.

Still, having said all that, at least Ring Ring is on an album, so it's never going to be lost. I have to say that the song I really miss is How Much Do You Love Me.

In some respects, the version we've all heard is a bit corny, with the boy and girl neglected by their parents, but I loved the song, and I saw great potential in the song.

He's resurrected songs before, like I'm Falling, which became I See You, and Overrated, which is brilliant in its new form. I hope that there is a chance we'll hear HMDYLM again, some day.

It's so weird that I don't have any relationship with HMDYLM. I mean I'm sure I would love it (if he recorded it) but I hardly ever think about it, not the same way I think about I'm Falling/Overrated. Agree with you Marilyn, we are lucky that Ring Ring is on an album!

What a lovely news! :wub2:

My to do list for this weekend is ready: crossing the border to get my hands on a Mobistar prepaid card!

Lucky for you the border is not so far away. :naughty: Good luck.

And good luck to all MFCers who are going to try to win tickets. :crossed:

I like his ring. I'm fond of rings, especially big blingy ones like the one Mika is wearing.

I'm fond of rings too, but this one is too big for my taste :blush-anim-cl: Among others, I've wore a golden ring on my left thumb the last 20 years...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Lucky for you the border is not so far away. :naughty: Good luck.

And good luck to all MFCers who are going to try to win tickets. :crossed:

This time I'm glad that I'm living in the South... (don't know how many times I cursed living on the edge of The Netherlands). Some of my friends are living just over the border (in Belgium), so I hope that one of them is a Mobistar customer. Otherwise I will figure out how to become a customer myself (guess I have to buy a simcard too): poor custumor service person that has to help me :aah:

Mobistar just posted the video at the train station

http://www.mobistar.be/fr/offre/have-nice-day/mika#govideo

It's awesome, love it!!! :original::wub2:

Thanks for posting! I really like this video! Very well-done and really nice vibe in it :thumb_yello:

I would like everybody to pay special attention to my surprised face. I practised that for hours and I think I pretty much nailed it.:mf_rosetinted:

You look very surprised :naughty: It's a great vid, you all look good :wub2:

I would like everybody to pay special attention to my surprised face. I practised that for hours and I think I pretty much nailed it.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I immediately saw you - and you really look like this happened by coincidence! :naughty: Thanks to Louiza for posting the video - it's great, I love it !! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

I love this, brilliant. :teehee:

Nice to see Mika singing Grace Kelly on a piano.

That is the worst slogan I have heard in 50 years though. They should have had Mika write them a jingle or something. :naughty:

:wub2: Awww - this is cute - thank you!! :huglove: Lucky people who can take part in this event - so close to our lovely MIKA!! :wub2: Btw, I like his shoes...:teehee:

Love,love

me

The shoe junkie in me concurs.