Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

Thank you Ingrid. So, if I understood well, we "non-customers" have to hope that someone who is a customers and has participated won a code and will share it on twitter or facebook.. . :aah:

No both customers and non-customers can win a code.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Zowel Mobistar klanten als niet-Mobistar klanten maken de kans om het concert per streaming link te kunnen volgen alsook de kans op één van

de tienduizend codes waarmee ze 10 mp3s kunnen downloaden op

http://haveaniceday.universalmusic.be/"

Oh wait no, I misunderstood. You need a code to be able to download 10 mp3s of the gig. My bad:mf_rosetinted:

"Zowel Mobistar klanten als niet-Mobistar klanten maken de kans om het concert per streaming link te kunnen volgen alsook de kans op één van

de tienduizend codes waarmee ze 10 mp3s kunnen downloaden op

http://haveaniceday.universalmusic.be/"

Oh wait no, I misunderstood. You need a code to be able to download 10 mp3s of the gig. My bad:mf_rosetinted:

But at least this means that everyone with an code should be able to dl them, so a lot of people.

But an livestreaming on top of that would just be fantastic :wub2:

I think that some mfcers will win for sure. 1000 tickets are a lot. It makes 2000 chances, if you have relatives and stuff :aah:

We NEED to have at least one MFCer inside for report (and even pics and videos) :mf_rosetinted:

I think that some mfcers will win for sure. 1000 tickets are a lot. It makes 2000 chances, if you have relatives and stuff :aah:

But how will they win for sure? Do you think there will be some extra tickets for MFC?

Relatives and stuff...I haven't :doh:

I hope each and every one of you who wants to go is able to get tickets. It would be extremely disappointing that after standing by loyally all this time while Mika works on side projects if fans are shut out of an actual gig of this size. It is one thing if he does some exclusive promo events but when there is nothing else and the customers of a mobile phone company take priority over people who supported him for years...it's not cool.

Good luck everyone. :crossed::huglove:

Thank you everyone!

I hope too at least one or a few of us will win...

I'm wondering, what should we answer at the question:

"How many persons will have participated by september 7?"

I never know what to answer...hate that kind of subsidiary questions!

Considering Mobistar has 3.300.000 clients.

Thanks for your help!

I hope each and every one of you who wants to go is able to get tickets. It would be extremely disappointing that after standing by loyally all this time while Mika works on side projects if fans are shut out of an actual gig of this size. It is one thing if he does some exclusive promo events but when there is nothing else and the customers of a mobile phone company take priority over people who supported him for years...it's not cool.

Good luck everyone. :crossed::huglove:

I must admit, I'm surprised at the size of the gig. When the thread first opened I expected one of those private type gigs that Mika performs at, once in a while.

This is really quite big!

Like you, I hope many fans, who've supported Mika through the lean times, get to go. It would be very sad if there aren't any true Mika supporters included in the winners.

I bet the phone company is doing a roaring trade in memberships, right about now.

I must admit, I'm surprised at the size of the gig. When the thread first opened I expected one of those private type gigs that Mika performs at, once in a while.

This is really quite big!

Like you, I hope many fans, who've supported Mika through the lean times, get to go. It would be very sad if there aren't any true Mika supporters included in the winners.

I bet the phone company is doing a roaring trade in memberships, right about now.

:naughty: I agree, MIKA was surely a wise choice for this gig - and I bet he'll perform "Ring, Ring" :fisch::teehee: Maybe he's busy with looking for sponsors for a huge world tour next year, let's hope so ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I agree, MIKA was surely a wise choice for this gig - and I bet he'll perform "Ring, Ring" :fisch::teehee: Maybe he's busy with looking for sponsors for a huge world tour next year, let's hope so ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Well that only would be a good reason to see this gig, I haven't heard it after 2008. I can't imagine him doing at gigs again, people have asked it for years and he doesn't perform it.

Well that only would be a good reason to see this gig, I haven't heard it after 2008. I can't imagine him doing at gigs again, people have asked it for years and he doesn't perform it.

:blush-anim-cl: I agree - I love the song, he should use it, when he's asked - and this time he should feel "forced" to perform it, hehe :teehee: I hope we'll get

lots of good MFCer reports and stuff from Belgium in Sept. :wink2:

Btw, our beloved Cherisse Osei was in Oslo last week, as drummer for Bryan Ferry, at the Øya Festival - my musicfriend had a great eve - unfortunately I wasn't there. But I would love to see Cherisse behind the drums again - mostly for MIKA next year ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Ring Ring is a great song. I think it would have made a great single. After Happy Ending, when Relax was re-released, Ring Ring would have been a better choice because Relax had already been released, in a limited way, and critics couldn't understand why he released it again. Also, Ring Ring is really cool. At the time, people didn't think Mika was cool.

Still, having said all that, at least Ring Ring is on an album, so it's never going to be lost. I have to say that the song I really miss is How Much Do You Love Me.

In some respects, the version we've all heard is a bit corny, with the boy and girl neglected by their parents, but I loved the song, and I saw great potential in the song.

He's resurrected songs before, like I'm Falling, which became I See You, and Overrated, which is brilliant in its new form. I hope that there is a chance we'll hear HMDYLM again, some day.