Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So not even one MFCer won over 1000 available tickets? :blink:

Probability calculus has never been my a friend of mine. Probability is a btch.

We don't know yet... (do we?) The only thing Ingie is saying is that Mobistar promised that they would give away 1000 tickets for 2 persons via internet (so 2000 tickets in total). According to Ingie the venue has a maximum capacity of 2000 persons. Because of the fact that some persons won tickets via the shops, this means that only 1000 persons minus the amount of people who already won via the shops, can win a ticket via internet. Do I make sense?

From the AB website: De studio is volledig geïntegreerd en gelinkt met de concertzaal (capaciteit: 2000 toeschouwers)

The studio is linked with the concert hall (capacity 2000 people).

The studio is not important in this but the capacity of that concert hall is.

My theory is that they just gave away 900 tickets in their stores and were like 'yeah whatever, we'll just randomly pick some bitches from the internet.'

They need a masterclass in how to send an email though, because this **** was awful.:naughty:

My theory is that they just gave away 900 tickets in their stores and were like 'yeah whatever, we'll just randomly pick some bitches from the internet.'

They need a masterclass in how to send an email though, because this **** was awful.:naughty:

I can't believe they did it. The question was how many people participated the competition, right? I want to know the answer and how far I was with my guess. This is just really wrong, imo, as I bought several Belgian mobile cards just to win these tickets. And in the end the whole idea was that they randomly give tickets to people no matter what they answer?

I can't believe they did it. The question was how many people participated the competition, right? I want to know the answer and how far I was with my guess. This is just really wrong, imo, as I bought several Belgian mobile cards just to win these tickets. And in the end the whole idea was that they randomly give tickets to people no matter what they answer?

They basically just gave tickets away to people who were in their shops. I haven't seen anyone winning so far. At least no Mika fans but maybe they are keeping quiet:naughty:.

They basically just gave tickets away to people who were in their shops. I haven't seen anyone winning so far. At least no Mika fans but maybe they are keeping quiet:naughty:.

It's really weird if Mika fans didn't win, I assume a lot of fans from Belgium and France participated :blink: I hope at least some of us can go!

so some got e-mail to tell them they didn't win? or did i understand wrong?

i didn't get anything at all, so that's why i'm asking

One friend texted me that she received an email that she didn't win; so I texted another friend who also participated and she didn't receive this email...

maybe there's still some hope? :aah:

So... 1000 tickets, gig in 8 days and not a single fan we know has won?

Sounds very strange :unsure:

I won!!! Just can't believe it! :shocked: I'm Belgian, living in Toulouse (South of France). I used my husband's father Mobistar phone number... Now I have to manage a trip to Brussels in the middle of next week... Not easy with 3 kids, but of course, it is worth trying it!!!

so some got e-mail to tell them they didn't win? or did i understand wrong?

i didn't get anything at all, so that's why i'm asking

Some people got an email. My friend (who lives in Belgium and helped me with this) got one telling she didn't win. Maybe they haven't sent all emails yet?

I won!!! Just can't believe it! :shocked: I'm Belgian, living in Toulouse (South of France). I used my husband's father Mobistar phone number... Now I have to manage a trip to Brussels in the middle of next week... Not easy with 3 kids, but of course, it is worth trying it!!!

Cool!

Congratulations!! :thumb_yello: Now we know some fans won tickets!

*Bummer* I didn't win either!

Keep my fingers crossed for you Ilseh!

Congratulations Claire, have a lot of fun! :huglove:

May I ask what your answer to the 'how many people will enter' question was?

Wow!! Congratulations then!!! Really happy for you!!!

*Bummer* I didn't win either!

Keep my fingers crossed for you Ilseh!

Congratulations Claire, have a lot of fun! :huglove:

May I ask what your answer to the 'how many people will enter' question was?

30000... if I remember well!