Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

didn't get anything either, so i'm guessing, there's some people that won to actually go see him and some that didn't won to see him live there BUT win the chance to see it through a livestream.....

and others (like me) who didn't win anything at all (not that that surprises me :aah:, i don't win things, yeah if it's something small like a deck of cards or something, than i do stand a chance, but for bigger things, nope, never)

Same for me 2 / 6 friends of mine have received an Email (failed ...) 4 are still waiting :aah::aah::aah::aah:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah, but that's life hun, life isn't always fair, so... :huh:

Mobistar ‏@mobistarFR 9 min

@step222 Bonjour steph, tous les mails ont été envoyés :(. ^VB

so no mail for me means no ticket :'(

Oh no... bad move, Mobistar :sneaky2:

Sorry for you :huglove:

Really really sorry for everybody who didn't win and for those who even didn't get any answer... It would also have been much more fun for me to be part of group of MFCers.

Anyway, I will try to make the best report that I can, but I am afraid I won't have a good place! I managed to book a flight which arrives in the afternoon, so that's OK, but my husband's flight, on business trip in Bristol, will be arriving at the airport at 19.45!:doh: (The gig begins at 21.00 and doors open at 19.00.) As the invitation is on his name, I will HAVE TO wait for him at the entrance (confirmed by Mobistar today). Sounds ridiculous! Maybe I should insist...

I'm so sorry for everyone that didn't won or didn't get any mail :sad:

It's indeed weird that they didn't send e-mails to everyone and some got a mail saying they didn't win (including me) :sneaky2: Not the best move of Mobistar.

You're absolutely right! Don't know what the guess of your friend was Machoefeltje, but if anyone that hasn't received an e-mail knows that his or her guess was near 30,000 (that's what Claire guessed) then I should really contact Mobistar! Cause with all these posts on here I'm not sure that everything went right.

I noticed that a lot of Belgiums are kind and reserved in this kind of situations (that's an admirable attitude in life), but in this case I think you may stand up for yourselfs! :wink2:

Edited by ~Wicky~

I think it was completely random and that a lot less tickets than the promised 1000 were available. There is no way so few of us won if they would have given out a 1000 tickets.

maybe, but if the venue holds 2000, then it'd be half empty if they gave away only half of the tickets. :dunno:

if i lived nearby, i'd just go there on the gig day and try if one if the winners didn't bring their +1. :fisch:

anyway, congrats to the mfcers who won! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

Really really sorry for everybody who didn't win and for those who even didn't get any answer... It would also have been much more fun for me to be part of group of MFCers.

Anyway, I will try to make the best report that I can, but I am afraid I won't have a good place! I managed to book a flight which arrives in the afternoon, so that's OK, but my husband's flight, on business trip in Bristol, will be arriving at the airport at 19.45!:doh: (The gig begins at 21.00 and doors open at 19.00.) As the invitation is on his name, I will HAVE TO wait for him at the entrance (confirmed by Mobistar today). Sounds ridiculous! Maybe I should insist...

I haven't seen this venue in real life but I googled pictures and it looks like a nice venue with lots of balconies etc so maybe it's possible to have a good view even if you arrive late, I assume most people will arrive last minute any way (most of them are regular mobistar customers and not fans). Looking forward to your report!

I haven't seen this venue in real life but I googled pictures and it looks like a nice venue with lots of balconies etc so maybe it's possible to have a good view even if you arrive late, I assume most people will arrive last minute any way (most of them are regular mobistar customers and not fans). Looking forward to your report!

Yes, it seems to be a nice venue, "the best in Bruxelles" in the opinion of many people. It is not too big, the accoustic is one of the best, and the singer is close to the crowd... Can't wait!

Yes, it seems to be a nice venue, "the best in Bruxelles" in the opinion of many people. It is not too big, the accoustic is one of the best, and the singer is close to the crowd... Can't wait!

He performed acoustically there back in 2009... :wub2:

Congrats, by the way. Have fun! :original:

I played 12 times, one answer 33500 and didn't win :no:

Mobistar confirmed me today that the people who won has to show their id-card at the entrance. So in fact it is impossible to receive/purchase tickets from people who can't attend :aah:

:thumb_yello: Enjoy your last preparations, and the coming concert, only 6 days away!! Congratz - you're really lucky! :huglove: Can't wait to hear about it, from you and the other MFCer winning! :wink2: Sorry for you all, who wasn't lucky this time - it sounds pretty much like a mess, this competition ...:sneaky2:

Love,love

me

I played 12 times, one answer 33500 and didn't win :no:

Strange, indeed! I played only once... I am really wondering now, why this happened to me!?

Mobistar confirmed me today that the people who won has to show their id-card at the entrance. So in fact it is impossible to receive/purchase tickets from people who can't attend :aah:

How could you reach Mobistar to get an answer about the ID-Card? I contacted them on Twitter, to know if I could enter alone before my husband (who actually won) arrives, but their answer doesn't satisfy me. I called their hotline too, but the guy on the phone didn't even know about the gig!!!

For those who are really motivated, don't you think there will be persons coming alone, that would accept you as a guest? Place an ad on Twitter could be a solution...