MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

Aw, Raya, it was lovely to see you again! Washington DC should be on your list of destinations when you're ready to travel! :wink2:

Anne, the streaming did work for a little while, did you see?

[YOUTUBE]GWijtS2a6SY[/YOUTUBE]

The restaurant's wifi was really spotty, unfortunately, kept disconnecting on me, no matter what I tried, until Kat saved the day with her own hotspot. :thumb_yello: But then people on Twitter were telling us they couldn't see or hear us, so I terminated the stream. By the looks of the video, though, you all should have at least seen 20 minutes or so. It's a shame no one captured my inspirational toast at the beginning or the unveiling of the cake, but still, you got a taste of what it was like there. It was such a good time, and so much fun to see everyone there all at once enjoying (I hope!) themselves. :biggrin2:

Thank you so much Deb :huglove: and thanks a lot to Kat :huglove: That's fantastic to see you :thumb_yello:

I just got home and I couldn't check properly on youtube while I was away and all I has was my phone and 4G but now I can :biggrin2::kachinga:

I see so many familiar faces :wub2:

That's great :thumb_yello:

You all look so happy :wub2: and I want to give you all a big hug :group_hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for posting pics/videos from our get-together. If you all don't mind, I'm going to share some on the MFC Facebook page, too. Also, Team Mika has asked me to encourage you to share pics with them for posting on Mika's FB page -- only if you want to. :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone for posting pics/videos from our get-together. If you all don't mind, I'm going to share some on the MFC Facebook page, too. Also, Team Mika has asked me to encourage you to share pics with them for posting on Mika's FB page -- only if you want to. :thumb_yello:

:shocked:euh exuse me but i am confused..cause the supper «get together» at the restaurant was great but some of you got pics like if they met Mika those last days is that what you mean??? how come?? cause usually i am happy for the others,and i know that you organized well the supper but now if it was kind of hidden meet and greet with Mika i would be hurt no? cause you know, again i don't know if i am confusing,and if so i would excuse myself, but they seem LIKE RECENT PICS FROM THE LAST DAYS IN A ROOM WITH MIKA.. SO I FEEL KIND OF HURT FOR THE MOMENT.. I DID NOT SEE ANY CLEAR ANNOUNCEMENT OF THAT.. IMAGINE HOW I FEEL NOW..YOU KNOW I WONDER HOW COME «WE» DID NOT SEE HIM.. IF I AM RIGHT IT IS A TERRIBLE FEELING..

:shocked:euh exuse me but i am confused..cause the supper «get together» at the restaurant was great but some of you got pics like if they met Mika those last days is that what you mean??? how come?? cause usually i am happy for the others,and i know that you organized well the supper but now if it was kind of hidden meet and greet with Mika i would be hurt no? cause you know, again i don't know if i am confusing,and if so i would excuse myself, but they seem LIKE RECENT PICS FROM THE LAST DAYS IN A ROOM WITH MIKA.. SO I FEEL KIND OF HURT FOR THE MOMENT.. I DID NOT SEE ANY CLEAR ANNOUNCEMENT OF THAT.. IMAGINE HOW I FEEL NOW..YOU KNOW I WONDER HOW COME «WE» DID NOT SEE HIM.. IF I AM RIGHT IT IS A TERRIBLE FEELING..

Keep calm :huglove: Je ne connais pas les détails de cette dernière soirée, mais je sais que Deb s'est démenée à chaque soir pour tenter d'avoir une rencontre avec Mika pour le fanclub. Son souhait lui a été octroyé le tout dernier soir et ça a été une surprise et rien n'a été annoncé pour la simple raison que ce n'était pas prévu. Je suis déçue aussi, mais il fallait être la au bon moment, personne ne pouvait le prévoir. Je comprends ta déception, je n'étais pas là non plus et oui c'est frustrant. La prochaine fois sera la bonne.

I still need to get pics over to the Gmail account. My review is posted of everything on the 11th reports. Also, still need the PP info from you.

I don't know french well enough to understand what alie answered you, so sorry if i repeat something. The meet&greet with mika happened directly after the 3rd concert, and no one knew before this evening that it would happen. It had nothing to do with the mfc meeting on wednesday.

I've been to a few of these aftershow m&g's in the past years, and it's *always* short notice, just before the gig or even later, so there's no way anyone could know in advance and "announce" it.

for more info on how these m&g's happen, please also read deb's post in the other thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4066539&postcount=85

OK thank you to have kindly answered my questions.. Though there are a lot of pics and we could have believed it was at the first rehearsal lol, you're sure it did not happen there also? But i believe you it was the third night... so yes i was just completely unlucky ..cause i waited a little bit then took the wrong door.. SIGH..better chance to me next time.. sigh lol:wink2:

I don't know french well enough to understand what alie answered you, so sorry if i repeat something. The meet&greet with mika happened directly after the 3rd concert, and no one knew before this evening that it would happen. It had nothing to do with the mfc meeting on wednesday.

I've been to a few of these aftershow m&g's in the past years, and it's *always* short notice, just before the gig or even later, so there's no way anyone could know in advance and "announce" it.

for more info on how these m&g's happen, please also read deb's post in the other thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4066539&postcount=85

Just to say Meloddy that i did not know at all about the method mentioned in Deb's thread(your link).. cause on top of that I WAS AT THE 3RD GIG..SIGH.. and well if you may it is really not obvious to know about that method, cause i was only at a show at first,then i added the 2 others but did not think of signing my presence under that thread cause did not know the importance..And what about if the persons going are not contacted in good time?? or in visit from other countries?..For me i am terribly frustrated and very sad to have lost this opportunity.. but oh well life goes on, and i feel yes my next Mika occasion will come yes before I die(cause not that young).. i wish you a good day with my heart..And well i am still frustrated about that but no bad feelings, just wondering.. :blush-anim-cl: