Hi

yang

Hi, everyone, this is Yang from China, currently I'm studying in US, doing research in marketing and economics. I've been registered for a while and finally get up the nerve to say hi to everyone :blush-anim-cl:.

The other day I was taking the school shuttle to my office, and on the radio of the bus it was playing some of the songs of Adriana, one of the them, of course, was "Popular". And I thought to myself "Who is the male voice? It's so beautiful. I have to know him!". Then when I googled the song by phone and found out it's MIKA. That day I was supposed to run some data analysis for my paper, instead from the moment I opened the computer in my office I couldn't stop myself from digging every bit about MIKA, the more songs I listened and the more videos I watched, the more I felt my love for him. Now he's my favorite artist.

You know, it's funny that I didn't know the existance of him until this November, but it feels like I have been loving him for a very long time. :wub2::wub2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ikr? It's like one day you dont know him, then suddenly you want to go to his concert and meet him in person:wub2::wub2:

BTW, I checked montreal concert web yesterday, it turned out that there're still some tickets left(not good position though), but too bad my class schedule of next semester also came out yesterday and there's no way i can make it to montreal during Feb 10-12, ToT...

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Good to hear how you discovered Mika, it's surprising how quickly people get addicted to him :naughty:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I really like how you found out about Mika and it´s never too late to find him and us :wink2:

Hi, everyone, this is Yang from China, currently I'm studying in US, doing research in marketing and economics. I've been registered for a while and finally get up the nerve to say hi to everyone :blush-anim-cl:.

The other day I was taking the school shuttle to my office, and on the radio of the bus it was playing some of the songs of Adriana, one of the them, of course, was "Popular". And I thought to myself "Who is the male voice? It's so beautiful. I have to know him!". Then when I googled the song by phone and found out it's MIKA. That day I was supposed to run some data analysis for my paper, instead from the moment I opened the computer in my office I couldn't stop myself from digging every bit about MIKA, the more songs I listened and the more videos I watched, the more I felt my love for him. Now he's my favorite artist.

You know, it's funny that I didn't know the existance of him until this November, but it feels like I have been loving him for a very long time. :wub2::wub2:

Hi :bye: Yang :huglove: and welcome to MFC :wub2:

Lots of us have a similar Mika story to tell :wub2:

Grace Kelly was my first Mika song and I was Mikaddicted at once :wub2::mikalove:

I think you'll love it here :wub2:

Enjoy yourself with us :thumb_yello:

Hi,so u r in Nebraska, not far away at all!:huglove::huglove:

BTW, love ur cat's name, Leeloo~

oooh, you aren't too far from me :thumb_yello:

Have you seen we've got a chat thread for americans & honorary americans? Pop by & introduce yourself if you like http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28540 :yes:

Also, I'm also a cat person, loooove cats, never have one on my own, i'm afraid i cant take very good care of them, and it would break my heart if something wrong happens with my cat, but i always feed the stray cats under my dorm when i was undergraduate, i had big bags of cat food back then.

Also, I'm also a cat person, loooove cats, never have one on my own, i'm afraid i cant take very good care of them, and it would break my heart if something wrong happens with my cat, but i always feed the stray cats under my dorm when i was undergraduate, i had big bags of cat food back then.

Cats are pretty independent, easier to take of then dogs i think. I'd have like 10 kitties, but i know i couldn't take of more very well.

aww that's sweet of you to feed the stray kitties. How many were there?

It began with only one, then she became a mother and give birth to 4, all of them were raised up piecefully:blush-anim-cl:, then one of the baby kittens also became a mother and raised her baby in my district...before I left there were 9 stray cats in my district, 3 adults, 6 babies...Sometimes i still concerned about those cats, my friend told me most of them should be fine since she did not see any sick/injured cats or bodies in that area, and since there're a lot rats in that area and the cats hunt them down, people in that district are all nice to these stray cats..:fisch::fisch:

Cats are pretty independent, easier to take of then dogs i think. I'd have like 10 kitties, but i know i couldn't take of more very well.

aww that's sweet of you to feed the stray kitties. How many were there?

Hello Yang and welcome :bye:

There's a Jazz festival in Korea next May where Mika performs, maybe you can attend those gigs. :wink2:

Yang is studying here in the States, not sure that will be possible.

Sadly Kez u r right, i cant go back to China next summer let alone go to Korea, I'll wait, someday mika will come to the states and I'll go to one of his revenues..

:pray: I hope I wont need to wait too long...

Sadly Kez u r right, i cant go back to China next summer let alone go to Korea, I'll wait, someday mika will come to the states and I'll go to one of his revenues..

:pray: I hope I wont need to wait too long...

Sorry, I thought that maybe you'd have the opportunity to travel to Korea and see him for the first time :teehee: