Mika@Zenith - Paris - 19 September 2015

robertina

Tickets on general sale from April 2nd at 10 am CET
http://alias.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-Folk-MIKA-ZPMIK.htm#/disponibilite/75adccf9c0a8280cbd4f0218af8392cd/normale

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/35-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

• 4 months later...

So, since I won free flights and this was the best option to use them (I was very limited in the choice of dates), I'm going to the Paris gig! :biggrin2: No queueing for me tho, will only arrive in paris in the afternoon and got a seated ticket. Anyway, will be fab to see the new show on the 2nd date! :wub2: see you there everyone! :)

Btw, is anything planned at this gig regarding surprises?

Btw, anyone still looking for a roommate for the night after the gig (19th-20th)? I'd book a twin or triple room near the pantin station (15min walk to the venue) for ca. 60€ per night (same price for 1, 2 or 3 people), and ofc i'd prefer to share instead of staying there alone. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't even have time yet to get excited. :teehee: haven't prepared or packed anything yet! :aah: is it really just 4 days?! :shocked:

Btw i booked a 3-bed-room, so if anyone's still looking for a place to stay - see my last post in this thread. ;)

Hello. After the concert could you please check if there is the official merchandise stand?

I would like to know if, in the venues of the european tour, we can buy something, the vinyl disc for example.

Thank you and enjoy the gig.

:bye:

Hello. After the concert could you please check if there is the official merchandise stand?

I would like to know if, in the venues of the european tour, we can buy something, the vinyl disc for example.

Will let you know, although I can't promise a complete itemised spreadsheet with prices!  :teehee:

I'm SO looking forward to this gig  :cheer:

if i don't forget in my after-gig-delirium :naughty:, i'll take a pic of the merch stand (i'm pretty sure they'll have one), so you can see what they sell. :thumb_yello:

So,

I'm a long time fan, travelling the world and I am ecstatic that the dates meshed and my week in Paris co-incided with this concert!

I have best general admision tickets for myself and my husband. I will ve waiting outside around an hour vefore and hope to meet some MFCers there. This will be my fourth Mika concert. Two in Australia, one in colmar a few years ago and this obe which I am looking foward to, so much!

Hope to se you there!

Will let you know, although I can't promise a complete itemised spreadsheet with prices!  :teehee:

I'm SO looking forward to this gig  :cheer:

if i don't forget in my after-gig-delirium :naughty:, i'll take a pic of the merch stand (i'm pretty sure they'll have one), so you can see what they sell. :thumb_yello:

Thanks my friends...

Yes i know very well the after-gig delirium... but i know that usually the before-gig delirium is worst!  :naughty:

Thanks my friends...

Yes i know very well the after-gig delirium... but i know that usually the before-gig delirium is worst!  :naughty:

I posted the info about the merch in the reports thread. No LP, unfortunately. At least not in paris.

Thank you. No disc? Of course... a singer must sell tshirts, not discs  :doh:

I guess they assume that every fan who attends a gig already has the new album. :dunno: i didn't ask, but they had no cd's or vinyls on display - only of the support act. Maybe they have them hidden somewhere in case anyone asks. :mf_rosetinted: