MIKA @ Verboten, Brooklyn, New York: 3 May 2015

dcdeb

Letting all you lovelies know I will be parascoping from the concert tomorrow night! I know a bunch of you have started following me on twitter soyou can catch the show, but for those of you haven't, I just want youto know in case you want a chance to see Mika tomorrow night!!! I am so freaking excited. can't wait!!!

Might have to crash the pierogi party, Veselka is one of my favorite restaurants in NYC!!

Harrison! You are more than welcome! It will be great to see you -- maybe you'll get back up on stage again! ;)

I think the last gig Nina went to was in Washington Heights. But yeah, Williamsburg is fine.

Yes, that was not the nicest part of New York I've ever been in... but actually getting there was more of a challenge. I couldn't get a taxi to take me that far. I think getting to Brooklyn will be a bit easier, even without the L train. :crossed:

I know it's kind of late, but I have one extra ticket for tonight's show in Brooklyn. I'm selling it at face value ($34), so let me know if you're interested. You'll have to meet me there and go in with me because it's an e-ticket. But of course we can go our separate ways afterwards  ;)