No Place In Heaven: Chart thread for album and singles

Marilyn Mastin

if it should be the sale worldwide, it is not very good . I ask where are the buyings from the fans on fb and twitter? but true words about his company

It isn't that bad though, I don't compare the sales of NPIH to the sales of LICM or not even to those of TBWKTM, but I am only hoping it will do better than TOOL and it seems to be the case  :thumb_yello:. I think that he would be happy with 200000 albums sold by the end of this year.

if it should be the sale worldwide, it is not very good . I ask where are the buyings from the fans on fb and twitter? but true words about his company

Considering that there are countries that have no publicity at all about the album, so no folks there are buying it, and the UK don't even seem to stock the album, I think the figures are okay. It's a start.

I don't think the figures will go up quickly. I don't think we should expect that at this stage.

At the moment I think it's best to concentrate on being hopeful about things like, Mika's music getting into the movies. I know Lollipop is an old song, but it's going to be in a Disney film and may lead people to Mika.

I think we just have to hope for things that lead people to Mika, even if it takes a while for it to make a difference.

NPIH was out of the UK Top100 Albums Chart this week.....Just stayed 3 weeks on the chart..... :( But it peak at No.80 on the Physical Albums Chart,that's mean the sales of the physical was ok,his record company should stocking more CDs in the store.......

NPIH was out of the UK Top100 Albums Chart this week.....Just stayed 3 weeks on the chart..... :( But it peak at No.80 on the Physical Albums Chart,that's mean the sales of the physical was ok,his record company should stocking more CDs in the store.......

Of course they should! Only God knows what is wrong with these people!

• Like 1

Of course they should! Only God knows what is wrong with these people!

:( Even it's none of my business, I get angry,  by the thought of how badly  they handle the release of NPIH ... :sneaky2:

Love,love

me

NHIP is still doing very well in Canada: it is #9 this week (4 positions up)! http://www.billboard.com/charts/canadian-albums Do you Canadians know how to get total sales?

In France a little drop: now #12 with 42 000 albums sold all together in 4 weeks.

It is also doing quite well in Switzerland #10 and in Italy #15. I only hope NPIH could stay in the global charts top 40, otherwise I don't know how to get global sales.

• Like 1

NHIP is still doing very well in Canada: it is #9 this week (4 positions up)! http://www.billboard.com/charts/canadian-albums Do you Canadians know how to get total sales?

In France a little drop: now #12 with 42 000 albums sold all together in 4 weeks.

It is also doing quite well in Switzerland #10 and in Italy #15. I only hope NPIH could stay in the global charts top 40, otherwise I don't know how to get global sales.

I'd say it's the effect of all the promo he did in Montreal after his 2 shows.

And no, I don't know how to get total sale, sorry...

NHIP is still doing very well in Canada: it is #9 this week (4 positions up)! http://www.billboard.com/charts/canadian-albums Do you Canadians know how to get total sales?

It is also doing quite well in Switzerland #10 and in Italy #15. I only hope NPIH could stay in the global charts top 40, otherwise I don't know how to get global sales.

It's happy to hear NHIP doing well in those countries!But I think NHIP is just doing a little bit better than TOOL....The album couldn't reach the top in any countries(even France or Italy....) :(  Yes,if NPIH drop out the global charts top 40,we have no clue to know hows the sales going.... :dunno:

It's happy to hear NHIP doing well in those countries!But I think NHIP is just doing a little bit better than TOOL....The album couldn't reach the top in any countries(even France or Italy....) :( Yes,if NPIH drop out the global charts top 40,we have no clue to know hows the sales going.... :dunno:

Well, if we can't get the sales, it won't be too good :(

Tweet from @chartnews: Worldwide sales:No Place In Heaven 19,000 (128,000 total) :wink2:

That's actually not bad! I think in the end  we could at least get 300 000..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this brilliant review. It's in English, by someone called Chris, but I don't know the nationality of the reviewer. It's really really good!

http://waxontape.tumblr.com/post/127625074566/mika-2015-no-place-in-heaven-8510

Thanks a lot for sharing Marilyn :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

You can find here (scroll down)  http://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaute/index.php?/topic/52802-talk-about-mikas-sales/ NPIH's chartsrun in different countries: it is still in the top 40 in Italy (in the top 20 since the beginning), in France and in Switzerland. They have separated charts in Romandie (Frech-speaking area Switzerland) and in Wallonie (French-speaking area in Belgium) and NPIH is doing very well in both areas (especially in Romandie).

It seems that NPIH maintains it's position especially in Italy, but in terms of sales, France is more important (French people buy more music than Italians, Spanish etc.).

That makes about 55 000 for France and 18 000 for Italy and about 150 000 in the world.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...