Hello again

BexxY

Hello everyone,

I'm back again but feel like I have to introduce myself because let's face it.....it's been a while ????

I'm Bexx have been a Mika fan since the beginning but life gets in the way sometimes.

• Like 2

wayheyyyy

(Just don't think I will be able to attend gigs like I used to) BUT will be present on the forums instead.

Who else has returned after this long period?

wayheyyyy

(Just don't think I will be able to attend gigs like I used to) BUT will be present on the forums instead.

Well I've only just returned, so I don't really know  :dunno: Just assuming everyone shares my enthusiasm and love for the new album, so of course they'll return  :mf_rosetinted:

It's hard to tell, isn't it? Might be an impersonator  :shocked: Or a twin....or both  :mf_rosetinted:

you all are welcome  :boing:   - says someone who hasn't visited this site for 1.5 years  :unsure:  

btw, hi Bexx! :)

Edited by suzie

OMG hello everyone! So many names I STILL recognise this is amazing! I thought I'd come back and it would be all weird and different. So happy!!!

• Like 2

It is strange that 8 years later this new album has brought everyone back to the MFC! Hope that means lots of people will love it like they did with LICM.

Hello all!

• Like 1

wayheyyyy

i've never been away, but fab to see so many of the old members back! :wub2: welcome back! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

i've never been away, but fab to see so many of the old members back! :wub2: welcome back! :biggrin2:

I've never been away but seem to be finding more time than usual to pop on here and catch up with what's happening in Mikaland!

Seems like I'm not alone!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...