Fan Action Plans for the Adelphi Theatre - 18.10.

Jonc

as far as I know Daeni is printing some flags for every country we could remember......

Oh that's fab! Then we can still decide at the meetup whether we have enough flags for everyone and whether we want to do it. :thumb_yello:

Ok i think I will cut out some buildings from thick colored paper today. I prefer to do it in a hand-made way than to print it. I've got seats in the stalls so I will share them. Hope it will come out as nice as we all hope!

• Like 2

Hello!

I know it's a bit early, but...

Me and NeverMakeNoSense went through a brainstorm today and we just realised, that we couldn't imagine the Adelphi Theatre gig without showing Mika a little bit of love from his UK fans and making a special fan action for the concert - as we know, some of the fans did that before and it's not only an amazing tribute to Mika but also fun and it binds the fandom together! 

We also came up with an idea - as it is a theatre, with sitting sections on different levels, the visual potential is incredible!

Therefore, we were thinking that we could create an amazing, inspired by the cover of No Place in Heaven and Talk About You set cityscape created by the fans! For example, if each Stalls fan would hold the building, the beautiful, colorful building from the cover, then the Dress Circle and the Upper Circle could hold the parts of the sky and stars, with an inspiration taken from the part of Talk About You. 

So, what Mika sees from the stage is the city in front of him, and the sky and the stars above it. 

And this is the part when amazing creativity of the fans chimes in! The buildings don't have to be the only part of the cityscape. Chimneys with a smoke, clocktowers, aerials, planes, even people (or the London must see attractions like London Eye) - all of those elements could combine the beautiful view of a city. Stars could have their tails, there could be clouds, birds, spaceships - the sky can accomodate them all! 

However, the whole idea still needs a lot of planning and your help! Also, we don't want to be bossy or anything, so any changes, any other ideas would be appreciated greatly - we are just sharing our vision, but we cannot say that we are not excited already with a dream of the cityscape in our heads! 

Let us know what you think! 

Love from Jonc and NeverMakeNoSense. 

_____________________________________________UPDATE:

So, as the show is coming up in big steps, this is what we have sorted out so far: 

To contribute to the action, we need your help! 

As you know, we'll try to make the cityscape out of an audience, so depending where your seat is, you can become a part of it, by creating an A4 piece of the cityscape or print and cut out one of the designs provided (links to follow).

We decided that: 

- fans with stalls tickets will be holding: buildings and other parts of architecture

- fans with dress circle tickets will be holding: stars

- fans with upper circle tickets will be holding: clouds and victory/peace signs from Mika's twitter

So! You can help this action to happen either by making your own, unique part of the cityscape or just printing off some of the images below:

(NOTE: we need definitely less stars than other pieces, as dcdeb has 100 of those for us already <<yay!>>, so please, consider printing other stuff before that. Unless you really want to have a star beforehand. I love stars, so I understand :)

">6408e8.jpg

http://www.speedyshare.com/v2cmQ/mika

">imkrcj.jpg

http://speedy.sh/MntR9/mika7.jpg

">2nuj7v8.jpg

http://speedy.sh/8Mgzs/mika2.jpg

">984zno.jpg

http://speedy.sh/ne87y/mika3.jpg

">vik4r9.jpg

http://speedy.sh/WzyEP/mika5.jpg

It would be most appreciated if you could create/print some extra pieces of cityscape so we could share them with the fans, who didn't manage to bring their own! 

Let's make a great surprise for Mika. 

I'm just in London with my friends and I can't print anything... So we need two stars and one build for the FA! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

Hi!

Just read the topic; my printer is running out of ink...

Won't be able to print anything; sorry :-(

But in case I will be the only Belgian attending the gig (not sure about that in fact), could someone still print a Belgian flag with "merci" on it and give it to me Sunday at the venue? I'm leaving tomorrow morning early to Paris for the gig at the Zenith and won't have access to a working printer then...

If it helps you, I can email you an image I've prepared for printing; just let me know ;-)

Can't wait to see everybody at the venue <3 

Isa.

IT WORKED <3 

It looked nice! I am sure he smiled a lot after he saw this on TAY. I had so much fun. :D Running around fans and giving away props was a tad stressful though. c: 

IMG_20151018_114606_zpsjqwzsesr.jpg

I have some in my home now, gonna put them on my wall, as a memoir! <3 They're amazing. 

Did everyone like my badges?

YES! Everybody loved them! I have one too - also an amazing memoir. They were so glittery! 

IT WORKED <3 

It looked nice! I am sure he smiled a lot after he saw this on TAY. I had so much fun. :D Running around fans and giving away props was a tad stressful though. c: 

I have some in my home now, gonna put them on my wall, as a memoir! <3 They're amazing. 

YES! Everybody loved them! I have one too - also an amazing memoir. They were so glittery! 

Yes I hoped that people would keep them. Maybe wear them to other Mika gigs. I made one for myself that I hope I'll have chance to wear some day, if he does some more UK gigs.

Did everyone like my badges?

I have one too, I absolutely love it  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Problem is it took me almost 10 minutes to choose, too many lovely glittery badges, a nightmare to pick one  :sneaky2:  (and I wasn't the only one with that problem, actually)

I have one too, I absolutely love it  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Problem is it took me almost 10 minutes to choose, too many lovely glittery badges, a nightmare to pick one  :sneaky2:  (and I wasn't the only one with that problem, actually)

good that there were only a handful of badges left when i finally had time to choose one - so i just took the one that matched my outfit best. :teehee:

The fan actions were just fabulous!!! Congrats and thank you to you all who made it possible! :thumb_yello:  :yes:

I was seated row N (so I had a clear view on the balcony where his family was seated) and when Mika started singing TAY, his sister was so excited seeing all of the buildings, clouds, stars,.. she filmed the audience. It's a pity we will never see that video :teehee:

And woowww, at the end of the show, Mika was so touched about the flags :wub:

What a show!!!

The fan actions were just fabulous!!! Congrats and thank you to you all who made it possible! :thumb_yello:  :yes:

I was seated row N (so I had a clear view on the balcony where his family was seated) and when Mika started singing TAY, his sister was so excited seeing all of the buildings, clouds, stars,.. she filmed the audience. It's a pity we will never see that video :teehee:

And woowww, at the end of the show, Mika was so touched about the flags :wub:

What a show!!!

Yeah, Yasmine filmed also the flags part, or took pics, dunno.

I'd definitely like to see them both, "when will we see them again"?

Could be a question for the Faccia a Faccia :das:  :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:  :naughty: