Mika at Festival Fnac Live - Paris - 18 July 2015 H. 23.00- FREE SHOW!

skiwi

I definitely planned to watch and I'm watching now. It's so different when you know he's  really singing at this very moment.

It looks as if he's in a very good mood. Great shirt and good moves too. Not so sure about his voice though. Or maybe the music is a bit too loud. (drums?)  

But he makes up for it by his spirit. 

• Like 1

I definitely planned to watch and I'm watching now. It's so different when you know he's really singing at this very moment.

It looks as if he's in a very good mood. Great shirt and good moves too. Not so sure about his voice though. Or maybe the music is a bit too loud. (drums?)

But he makes up for it by his spirit.

I agree, it does make a difference. Also I keep setting my phone down because I'm so captivated. But I had to come say that 1) he seems to be enjoying the crowd, probably helps he's fluent in french... well, as fluent as Mika can be in any language other than Mika-ese. And 2) I want his whole outfit. Including that sequined jacket.

• Like 2

Not one of his best vocal performances, is it?  Though conditions look pretty miserable

Have to say his voice is a little weak today, is he having a cold? Sound like so.

But still, love everything he wear! And he's always unbelievable good live!

I hope so but I'm not opimistic. -_-

no, he probably wants us yearning all the time. And once in a while he shows that it's still possible and that he does have nice cloths to wear.. Just to make us more needy. 

• Like 1

Don't worry Anne, the LIVE video will be replayed till 20 October 2015. ( like this one

http://culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/festivals/festival-fnac-live/selah-sue-au-festival-fnac-live-2015-223607 )

I couldn't manage to get the link working on my phone... :( Good to know I can watch it then when I'm on pc! :biggrin2:

I liked the pics I saw, especially his shirt! :fangurl:

• Like 1

I read on twitter some fans got hurt (broken ribs etc) before the show, because the pushing was so bad and the barriers almost collapsed. :( apparently security wasn't prepared for such a huge amount of people. :no: does anyone know how many people were there?

I read on twitter some fans got hurt (broken ribs etc) before the show, because the pushing was so bad and the barriers almost collapsed. :( apparently security wasn't prepared for such a huge amount of people. :no: does anyone know how many people were there?

I don't know, but apparently it was more because of the rapper who was performing before Mika and who shouldnt even be allowed to perform on family events. Some of the people who were there were telling me he asked his fans to make two groups and to run one into the other, you can imagine how dangerous it is in the middle of such a crowd, with kids and all... and then later he came into the public and a lot of people ended up with his foot on the face. Security let it happen without really doing anything and quite a few fans ended up in ER today, and for all the others beyond the bruises there's also a big emotionnal shock  :no:

Edited by Melyssa

Ah, so it was the band before mika! I didn't even know others played the same day. A combination of irresponsible behaviour by that rapper, and security who couldn't handle the situation... i wouldn't be surprised if those responsible for the mess have to face consequences - well, i hope they do! When people seriously get hurt, they shouldn't get away with it! :no:

Really sorry for all mika fans who were in the middle of that mess, or even got hurt. I hope everyone gets well soon!

I just received a detailled first hand report by daeni via dm, she didn't want to post it here because it's easier for her to write in german. Anyway, she said the band before mika wanted the crowd (who were already crammed together anyway) to build a path in the middle, and kept insisting to make this happen. Then those in the back of the crowd saw it as their chance to move forward, and at once the whole crowd started pushing forward, which resulted in the barriers moving forward and almost collapsing - at the last moment, security could prevent this. But the pushing continued until that band before mika had left, and security had to pull out lots of people from the crowd, who were hurt or unconscious. What a nightmare! I'm glad i wasn't there. Guess mika knew nothing of it, as it was all over when he came on stage.

• Like 1

I just received a detailled first hand report by daeni via dm, she didn't want to post it here because it's easier for her to write in german. Anyway, she said the band before mika wanted the crowd (who were already crammed together anyway) to build a path in the middle, and kept insisting to make this happen. Then those in the back of the crowd saw it as their chance to move forward, and at once the whole crowd started pushing forward, which resulted in the barriers moving forward and almost collapsing - at the last moment, security could prevent this. But the pushing continued until that band before mika had left, and security had to pull out lots of people from the crowd, who were hurt or unconscious. What a nightmare! I'm glad i wasn't there. Guess mika knew nothing of it, as it was all over when he came on stage.

brainless to insist doing this!