Mika at Festival Fnac Live - Paris - 18 July 2015 H. 23.00- FREE SHOW!

skiwi

To start, thanks for fans who have made me propositions about trains/metro.... I have been hosted by one fan who lives near to my home.  :wink2:

You have summed that part with this popular rapper. At the end, he has jumped on the crowd, and I received all his weight on my face, and his fans who wanted to "touch" him, gave me shots on my vertebral column. I stopped breathing for a moment... It was very dangerous. Some Mikafans went to the emergency...

Before the Mika's show,a "beautiful" rain comes, but like warriors, we stay to see him  :naughty:.

He was awesome, and no suit, we were so happy ! It was a great show despite the bad night.

Edited by Emelyne412
  • Like 1

I´m so sorry for all who got hurt and got ruined their experience with the show. I really hope you all report it to Fnac so they could take care it will not happen again this way.

I read on twitter some fans got hurt (broken ribs etc) before the show, because the pushing was so bad and the barriers almost collapsed. :( apparently security wasn't prepared for such a huge amount of people. :no: does anyone know how many people were there?

It wasn't 100.000 ppl? It reminds me the gig in Naples, free gig, ppl pushing...a nightmare. I said, never again a gig like that.  :no:

Edited by Mikasister

I'm so sorry fans got hurt because some stupid rapper with even stupider ideas had to sing before Mika :(

I didn't know about this free gig as the last time I came here was early June. I'll check the link for the video on  the MWS, thanks Anne :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Really sorry for the mikafans who got hurt before his performance. Hope they'll feel better soon!

Edited by yang

To start, thanks for fans who have made me propositions about trains/metro.... I have been hosted by one fan who lives near to my home.  :wink2:

You have summed that part with this popular rapper. At the end, he has jumped on the crowd, and I received all his weight on my face, and his fans who wanted to "touch" him, gave me shots on my vertebral column. I stopped breathing for a moment... It was very dangerous. Some Mikafans went to the emergency...

Before the Mika's show,a "beautiful" rain comes, but like warriors, we stay to see him  :naughty:.

He was awesome, and no suit, we were so happy ! It was a great show despite the bad night.

So you could go :biggrin2: I'm so happy for you :woot_jump: Yes he was fantastic , I could see see on my pc :wink2: I hope there will be a ban on that rap singer, so he isn't allowed to participate into such public events and possibly sued , because this must never happen again ....

To start, thanks for fans who have made me propositions about trains/metro.... I have been hosted by one fan who lives near to my home. :wink2:

Before the Mika's show,a "beautiful" rain comes, but like warriors, we stay to see him :naughty:.

I am so sorry that happened to you. I am glad you got to stay and see Mika.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, what a pity for what happened to fans over there... 

Mixing Neckfeu and Mika, what a bad idea  :naughty: 

Concerning his outfit, I must say I don't agree with you MFCers :

when I was watching that gig with Kumazz's link, I said to myself it was the first time ever I was seing Mika with such an ugly T shirt  :doh: 

black does not fit him at all, in my opinion , or just a black jacket with a white shirt 

I like him so much in a Valentino suit  :mikalove: 

or even another suit, I like him being smart 

I also thought his jacket was too large  :naughty:  I hope I am not the only one to think that  :wink2: 

Mika's nice in a t shirt but a colourfull one, that one looks like a disco t shirt, "beurk" :facepalm:  as we say in french  :teehee: