[ Vivement Dimanche ] 13 Septembre, 2015 France2

Kumazzz

Part one just ended and... oh God That Was Good. Especially the first half (well, no, second half was good too, but you know, having the Penniman gang in your telly is just super exciting xd). I can't even find how to talk about more than 2 hours of show (and maybe coming here right in the end is not a good idea, after 2 hours of watching tv my brain is like a pudding), but let's say you'll laugh, and share some tears, and be moved, and then you'll do that all over again, and again. 

From the hilarious anecdote of  him, Yasmine and "Miss Potatoe" to his very moving speech about Imagine for Margo, and the cuteness of him his eyes all red of emotion in the middle of his family (Fortuné's bread story, they're all mad really :lmfao: ), and this crazy virée on bike in the middle of Paris... him trying to cook some lebanese salad, and his mother "are you making me eat what you made a month ago??!!"  :mfr_lol: ... him red of shame watching the archives of the Donkey song :P amongst so many things.

And also, those images of the decor for the tour, you're gonna loose an eye  :mfr_omg:

So, for short, yes, it is really worth finding 2 hours to watch it  :punk:

(too many smileys involved here)

Edited by Melyssa
  • Like 7

Yes, that's what it says... It's a very common French expression

:thumb_yello: Thanks - that's good ! :) Thanks also to Melyssa and Chris,  for telling a bit about the progr.  OMG - I can't wait to watch this - but I think the Penniman fam. will be bring me into tears !!  :wub:   

Love,love

me

• Like 1

Also in Spain. But Im not agree in this case, sorry  :dunno:

sure there are similarities, but i agree, they certainly don't look like twins. if fortune had his hair different, he'd look a lot more different, i think. he is even better looking than mika, but in a model kind of way, too slick imo, if you know what i mean. mika has something special in his looks - fortune looks like a photoshopped computer image you'd design to create perfection. just my opinion. :teehee:

anyway thanks for the videos and reports, looking forward to watch it!

• Like 2

I missed the live streaming, so I have to be patient until September 20th to watch the TV show on TV5. Meanwhile, I enjoyed watching the short videos and photos posted here. Many thanks! :) 

sure there are similarities, but i agree, they certainly don't look like twins. if fortune had his hair different, he'd look a lot more different, i think. he is even better looking than mika, but in a model kind of way, too slick imo, if you know what i mean. mika has something special in his looks - fortune looks like a photoshopped computer image you'd design to create perfection. just my opinion. :teehee:

anyway thanks for the videos and reports, looking forward to watch it!

Agree with the bolded parts. Fortune's traits are hard and Mika's ones are soft and tender. 

• Like 2

VIDEOS

by MikaWebsite[.Com!]

Thanks a lot for sharing as always !! :wub:

WATCH

Vidéo : Mika dans « Vivement Dimanche »

Download

« Vivement Dimanche »Mika - Vivement Dimanche - France 2 - 13.09.2015 - MP4 - MWS.zip

« Vivement Dimanche Prochain »Mika - Vivement Dimanche Prochain - France 2 - 13.09.2015 - MP4 - MWS.zip

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 7

I loved it! It was a good show,with many interesting and special moments. It was nice to hear his family talking about him,especially his proud mother  :)

Looking forward to translations! :wink2:

• Like 3

I missed the live streaming, so I have to be patient until September 20th to watch the TV show on TV5. Meanwhile, I enjoyed watching the short videos and photos posted here. Many thanks! :)

Videos available on mikawebsite.com, NO country restrictions

• Like 3

I think they used to look more alike but there is no way you would confuse the two now.

:) I agree.  Imo, it's easy to see that MIKA & Fortune are siblings. "Two drops of water"  ( we have the same saying in Norway ) is just a way of saying that they look very much alike, which I think they do, at least on these pics. But I know nothing about Fortunes personality - while MIKA, well we all know a lot by now   :wub: And there's only ONE MIKA - special and unique, in every way... :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

I think they used to look more alike but there is no way you would confuse the two now.

That's what I thought as well. They used to look so alike. Not alike enough for fans to confuse them but for random people for sure, Fortune looked like a younger version of Mika. Now they look like their own persons. The whole family is extremely beautiful of course. 

Edited by tiibet